"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Surprised no one is talking about the Aletta Sky drama.
For the uninitiated, during a recent Zatsudan stream of hers Alban Knox appeared and they had a short interaction.
Her fans and viewers have gone ABSOLUTELY. BALLISTIC. Insults, hate superchats...
/pkg/ is having a constant meltdown and the Discord is in heavy damage control mode.
Whole thing is fucking bonkers (or should I say "Shit's wack?" heh). GFE, not even once.
I get your points, but it is hard for me to care about what is essentially a malign tumor and a corrugated tin cesstank having a fit about this.

mkmkm.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Japan has its priorities right: medical care, renewable energy and waifus.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenmas janny rage comes out
"BITCH WHERE'S MY MONEY!?"

Edit: I can't believe Pippa just said gamer word on Pankos stream :smugpipi:

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I can't wait to see a grown man try and play this character.

Untitled.png

Edit: Panko cancelled for Sneeding. Everything Pippa touches, dies.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I can't wait to see a grown man try and play this character.

View attachment 6269
Coming next to Discord:

"We apologize for any inconvenience but from this moment forward, any discussion of the vtubers "pipkin-pippa" or "komachi-panko" of Phase Connect will be banned and will not be tolerated in the VShojo discord server"

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Panko: what is sneed?
Pippa: it's a slur don't say it
Panko: oh fuck

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Calli reviewing food with Kiara and Ame, currently looking at pickle cupcakes

Ensok

Early Adopter
I get the feeling Kiara would die if she tried eating anything that had Carolina Reaper in it.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I am preemptively sounding off the alarm that we may get a big NijiEN announcement at the end of their off-collab karaoke.

Last week, they started at 3:30am GMT, which is 30 minutes after they typically make big announcements and people thought the odd time was an indicator. This time it's at 2am GMT which is an hour before, so it's possible there'll be a 3D announcement towards the end.

If not today, then I think Luxiem will get 3D first.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I get the feeling Kiara would die if she tried eating anything that had Carolina Reaper in it.
"Oh yaaaas, giiiirl I am worried about my butthole!"
- Kiara, 2023.

:kikiriki:

And now she's explaining :educateyourself: to Panko in DMs.

I love this stream.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I had a random thought but I think with how KF is working smoothly for (pretty much) everyone. And how the DN stuff barely got any traction over there vs a lot of pages here. And also how there’s only 1-2 pages over there per day (the VTuber thread over on KiwiFarms now has less pages than the Chantal thread, months ago it had surpassed it)

I think it’s safe to say that yes, this place did kill the homeland thread.
The thread on the Farms isn't dead just because it isn't moving at blazing autistic speeds anymore. Sure it's not what it used to be at its peak, but people still post in it regularly and it it is still one of the more active threads on the forum. The two biggest differences with the thread before and after the down time is no more Pippa play-by-play and a decrease in shitposting since most of the better shitposters came here.

And personally, the only reason I even remotely cared about the DN drama was because he posted here and it was fun to dogpile on him for being a colossal bitch. I won't have given two shits otherwise.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Surprised no one is talking about the Aletta Sky drama.
For the uninitiated, during a recent Zatsudan stream of hers Alban Knox appeared and they had a short interaction.
Her fans and viewers have gone ABSOLUTELY. BALLISTIC. Insults, hate superchats... /pkg/ is having a constant meltdown and the Discord is in heavy damage control mode.
Whole thing is fucking bonkers (or should I say "Shit's wack?" heh). GFE, not even once.
I responded when someone posted about it on the homeland, here is what alban typed in her chat
1669275667865.png
And here is her first apology (timestamp at 7:40)

View attachment 6255

Stolen from a /vt/ bait thread, may, or may not be real if so
/pkg/ wasnt having a meltdown by the time i checked
She said this, almost? word for word on her talking stream (timestamp at 1:58:20)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Autism: I love all of the designs but I hate how the concepts are not strong. This is what happens when you start designing things without a clear concept in mind and then try to tag something to it to try to match. Its a huge flaw when it comes to design. For Gen one Pippa first decided personality and the flavor and then designed around it. Conceptually it makes for a more cohesive design.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Does anyone want to see 10th degree level Pokemon autism be streamed by an anime boy with a gay laugh? Then Ragus "Regis" Altare might be your man, coming soon maybe Shiny-only Nuzlocke.

Also for those who don't pay attention to twitter shit Vesper got a new art tag #NoirDayOff and daily challenge on twitter since his suspension where everyone just draws him on vacation some of which draw something every day, a lot of them involve fishing and they're kind of neat and sweet to see people miss everyone's new favorite anime boomer uncle. Here is an example:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1669413409608.png

If they're all just male behind the account, the meme will die. If it leaves us with only housewife baker Minna and Sena, that's fine.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
Also for those who don't pay attention to twitter shit Vesper got a new art tag #NoirDayOff and daily challenge on twitter since his suspension where everyone just draws him on vacation some of which draw something every day, a lot of them involve fishing and they're kind of neat and sweet to see people miss everyone's new favorite anime boomer uncle. Here is an example:

If I weren't so lazy about translating concept to finished piece, I'd do Kronii-Vesper couples vacation drawings.

media_FiaBY_hVIAAwUNC.png
I hope we get more of this, with ゴゴゴゴゴ.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
New original song from Millie premiering tomorrow, complete with scuffed trailer when you watch in browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom