"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
Is thing in response to my reaction. just seems like it might be given the timing

And if yes, then it’s ironic that you’re calling me a fag
I was actually catching up on the homeland thread and scrolled down to you posting wapo.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Was this posted before? That's 3 out of 5 if that's the "official" gura fan discord server
View attachment 6147
View attachment 6146

Shit like this is why jannies are rightfully treated as subhuman.

The shit I took this morning is smarter than all of these brainlet discord faggots.
Speaking of cringe jannies, if any of you are not already burned out on FlaVR, the ostensibly "hacked" @kuro_company twitter account has made several demands of FlaVR and has been posting what are allegedly portions of various moderator applications sent in for their discord server until the demands are met. Some of them appear satirical/shitposty, but others I think may actually be real. Some samples:
1669364202640.png
1669364298418.png
1669364340412.png
1669364568412.png
1669364736326.png

They also posted one response which appears to be someone who was contracted by @TmpMinnaVanilla to produce a rigged live2D model and was not paid.
1669364801839.png
1669365484761.png

I have downloaded both this one and the one from romania chan, and can confirm that the contents of the archive files are different, different sizes, filenames, etc., and this one appears to have much more granular segments from examination of the textures file - though i have never messed with live2D stuff so i have no idea how to use it or examine it any deeper than that.
Robo-Minna's reputation continues to degenerate with this. smh.
Fake or real, it's an entertaining narrative development, and if this model is superior to Romania-Chan's, I hope literal baker mom Minna Vanilla gets to use it.

And at the end of it, FlaVR has apparently given in to the demands:
1669365624924.png
twitter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I really hope Botan does this some day. Doesn't she do airsoft or paintball or something irl?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
All that fag shit
Oh shit, sorry Yamanba. Its so sad your parents dropped your weewee into acid bath to chemically circumsize you saving money for meth they smoked daily until their teeth fell off and their perception on time slowed to a crawl, thus making you unable to have any fun or pleasure so hard you let your frustrations on random autists on the men-with-voicechangers anonymous forum. Try being better

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Speaking of cringe jannies, if any of you are not already burned out on FlaVR, the ostensibly "hacked" @kuro_company twitter account has made several demands of FlaVR and has been posting what are allegedly portions of various moderator applications sent in for their discord server until the demands are met. Some of them appear satirical/shitposty, but others I think may actually be real. Some samples:
View attachment 6215
View attachment 6216
View attachment 6217
View attachment 6218
View attachment 6219

They also posted one response which appears to be someone who was contracted by @TmpMinnaVanilla to produce a rigged live2D model and was not paid.
View attachment 6220
View attachment 6221

I have downloaded both this one and the one from romania chan, and can confirm that the contents of the archive files are different, different sizes, filenames, etc., and this one appears to have much more granular segments from examination of the textures file - though i have never messed with live2D stuff so i have no idea how to use it or examine it any deeper than that.
Robo-Minna's reputation continues to degenerate with this. smh.
Fake or real, it's an entertaining narrative development, and if this model is superior to Romania-Chan's, I hope literal baker mom Minna Vanilla gets to use it.

And at the end of it, FlaVR has apparently given in to the demands:
View attachment 6222
twitter

I don't know if it's real or not but it's certainly retarded. In either case, Minna and Senna would do well to stay far, far away from all this bullshit and work on producing and improving their content.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm not getting it. I see Low Effort Clips, Pippa, Myself, hell even Granthh and So Zased (recently started clipping her). It might be possible that you either clicked on his channel before and he is using Pippa's name in his tags so youtube is assuming you like him and Pippa and is directing you to him. Not sure if you are referring to this guy's main channel:

View attachment 6211

but if you are then hes a fucking retard. Seems to be a drama/"news" channel, Flamenco played his take on the Nousagi drama and the impression I got from his take is that he's one of the tards that basically heard that Nousagi doxxed and released names and addresses and whatnot. He did some other Nousagi takes during the whole thing and was super butthurt that Nousagi did not reply to him on Twitter. It might be possible that he has some Pippa content but I haven't bothered to check if he does or not.

So spine? Guy I work with had a similar problem and he could barely walk. He had to get operated and has been out of the office for the last 2 weeks. Will probably take a full month for him to recover.

I am amazed at how terrible Pippa is at geography. US education system seems pretty shit.

Blood clot maybe?

She was bitching yesterday about being super tired. Ended stream at around midnight her time and then proceeded to stay away until 4:30am. She had said that she was busy with shit and has not been able to be on her computer much. Could be IRL stuff or maybe Fishman wants her to record or do something Christmas related.
I was referring to his shitty shorts channel. Also flamenco called this guy out a while ago for being a retard which is kinda ironic considering what became of him. I consistently see his content if I set the search engine to "today" and I have never clicked on one of his shitty videos. Also I was on incognito.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Edit 2: Ah yup, no gloves at the very end it seems ("Oh, sorry, you didn't see anything, I'll crop it out, I'm wearing gloves by the way"):
1669350649110.png
Having seen my Oshi's hand I will now proceed to cum so violently that I will drown the state of Delaware.

Remember Yagoo you could have avoided this.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
I had a random thought but I think with how KF is working smoothly for (pretty much) everyone. And how the DN stuff barely got any traction over there vs a lot of pages here. And also how there’s only 1-2 pages over there per day (the VTuber thread over on KiwiFarms now has less pages than the Chantal thread, months ago it had surpassed it)

I think it’s safe to say that yes, this place did kill the homeland thread.
Eh, I still can't access the motherland normally, I have to access it through Tor which is crap.

Look on the brightside, Null won't have vtubers as his headache (for the moment) since he is currently preoccupied defending the site from those retarded autistic pedophilic trannys.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
vtuber_designs.jpg

OK, couple of things here.

1) Who are top-right and bottom-second-from-left? They're the only two I don't recognize.

2) Look who it is in the replies
yuri_tweet.PNG

I like her.

3) This is Koa, right? If so, congratulations @Azehara, monke approves of coomerbait. You ought to feel validated.
yuzumi_tweet.PNG

4) As to the original point of the image, IDGAF. Especially if you're talking about vshojo chuubas who get a new model every other day. You don't like the current flavor, just wait a month.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Fuma 3D in 17mins

nobody told me this is also yagoo 3D debut

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I found this comment in one of the clips of Ame's latest stream
1669373116531.png

Anyone is able to identify the brand of the beans? Here are clearest screenshots I can take from the stream.
1669373180965.png
1669373205711.png
1669373217264.png

The quality isn't clear enough for me to read the brand. I have also tried google image search "organic beans America" and can't find any matching can design so far.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Why do so many of you faggots not practice opsec? Don't you know that everytime you do, a vtuber interacts with a member of the opposite sex?
Like "dox", I think "opsec" has also become diluted. Many of us here use the same usernames as on the homeland or thinly-veiled name changes, because we wanted our fellow refugees to recognise us. There's only an opsec failure if you're linking together information that you don't want or shouldn't want linked. If @Azehara the Vtuber clipper who is horny on Twitter wants it to be known that they are the same Azehara on a forum that discusses Vtubers, that's their prerogative. If we find Azehara's post-wisdom teeth extraction photos or their OnlyFans, then there's a problem.

Magni was injured and apparently is gonna have to take things easier for a while, he said that he will keep to his schedule since "worst case scenario didnt happen" and he is recovering but apparently he still has to see doctors

He will try to not decrease his number of streams but the length, apparently he cant sit down much, draw, or do anything thats not lying down

He keeps emphasizing that he will not take a hiatus, but apparently his injury was so bad that he could barely walk at first, but he is recovering for the moment

EDIT: Now he is saying that its probably gonna be a life-time injury and he thinks that he might have to visit doctors/go to therapy for the rest of his life, sheesh, someone hexed these poor bastards

Getting Sana flashbacks. Magni has been streaming more consistently than she was up to now, but still.

Eh, I still can't access the motherland normally, I have to access it through Tor which is crap.

Look on the brightside, Null won't have vtubers as his headache (for the moment) since he is currently preoccupied defending the site from those retarded autistic pedophilic trannys.
It's a lot better on Tor now than it was before the vermintide attack and the Tier 1 issues (which were seemingly resolved?). Though if you were used to accessing it on clearnet I suppose there's still a big difference.

Fuma 3D in 17mins

Speaking of Yagoo
1669376300615.png
Fuma has more elaborate dances than Rio did, but he got pretty out of breath lol. Kotatsu's tail is very cute.

I was wondering why he's on Friday instead of Saturday like his genmates, until I remembered Laplus' anniversary is on Saturday. Not a big difference, except it seems that the live translator who was there for the other three isn't available.

Last edited:

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I found this comment in one of the clips of Ame's latest stream
View attachment 6227

Anyone is able to identify the brand of the beans? Here are clearest screenshots I can take from the stream.
View attachment 6228View attachment 6229View attachment 6230

The quality isn't clear enough for me to read the brand. I have also tried google image search "organic beans America" and can't find any matching can design so far.
Sprouts. They're pretty nice. They have locations all over though. The Youtube commenter is mistaken.

1669378385959.png1669378568899.png
Fuma 3D in 17mins

nobody told me this is also yagoo 3D debut

1669379164873.png
twitter

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Like "dox", I think "opsec" has also become diluted. I mean, many of us here use the same usernames as on the homeland or fig-leaf name changes, because we wanted our fellow refugees to recognise us. There's only an opsec failure if you're linking together information that you don't want or shouldn't want linked. If @Azehara the Vtuber clipper who is horny on Twitter wants it to be known that they are the same Azehara on a forum that discusses Vtubers, that's their prerogative. If we find Azehara's post-wisdom teeth extraction photos or their OnlyFans, then there's a problem.
People tend to make a cardinal mistake of thinking there should be one identity per site plus your real life identity plastered somewhere else but unconnected to the other. In reality, the more secure opsec model is to have multiple identities spread across scopes of activity and no RL footprint whatsoever, all leaking different "accidental" fake background information from time to time—this lets you interact with multiple circles of e-acquaintances across multiple platforms without risking cross-referencing your identity with the fleshy person. Of course that takes effort so most people don't bother, especially normal people who require an ego boost from having their pics plastered all over the web.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Uproar group 3D collab coming up next week, more announcements and 3d celebration goods will be announced there too
It'll be a-la holoX as I've said previously with introducing their basecamp and such

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Why do so many of you faggots not practice opsec? Don't you know that everytime you do, a vtuber interacts with a member of the opposite sex?
I think my opsec is decent enough if my oshi stalks my youtube account she will think I never promote her anywhere despite being a member.
Lesbians making out is hot.
Dudes making out is not.

I've been consistent about this all my life.
I know this screenshot I saved a long time ago will be useful.
pureandgay.jpg

A vampire and a reaper is having an off collab

Also at 10PM JST Usuwa Suu singing collab with veteran senpai Kashiko Mari (literal mother).

paul

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Tamaki's Niji+Roberu host club breaking bank and causing family issues. Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom