"So many people died, but that's fine. That's how it works. That's how Indonesian building works."Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Have any vtubers done watchalongs of Westerns? I was just thinking how fun it would be if Gura or Calli did a Tombstone watchalong. Their Matrix and Die Hard watchalongs were really fun, and those movies take a lot of inspiration from westerns, especially Die Hard.

EDIT:
Would definitely be an interesting watch along though as much as I love Tombstone Id wanna see them watch one with more comedy elements, maybe a classic like Two Mules for Sister Sara
Ooh, how about The Quick and the Dead? That one's super cheesy.

I'm mainly thinking about their reaction to Doc Holliday. The buttery southern accents when they imitate him would be something.

This seems somehow relevant.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Have any vtubers done watchalongs of Westerns? I was just thinking how fun it would be if Gura or Calli did a Tombstone watchalong. Their Matrix and Die Hard watchalongs were really fun, and those movies take a lot of inspiration from westerns, especially Die Hard.
Would definitely be an interesting watch along though as much as I love Tombstone Id wanna see them watch one with more comedy elements, maybe a classic like Two Mules for Sister Sara. For the zoomers out there, it's a Clint Eastwood western where he plays his typical roaming gunslinger but he comes across a prostitute larping as a nun and she pretends to be a nun so he'll take her with him after he saves her from bandits.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I should be watching Kaela stream minecraft, but since she's delayed her stream an hour I have kept watching Shiina attempt to not die of dysentery on her way to Portland.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Seeing some of comments here sperging out about Discord, associating them with the toxic fanbase, I'll just say this one thing. In all the Discord servers I'm part of, unicorn behavior is scorned upon, people exhibiting unicorn-like behavior will probably get a warn if not an outright ban. kthxbye

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I should be watching Kaela stream minecraft, but since she's delayed her stream an hour I have kept watching Shiina attempt to not die of dysentery on her way to Portland.
The nerve of some people. God gives you an out from the pain and suffering of Portland and you choose to not take it.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
The nerve of some people. God gives you an out from the pain and suffering of Portland and you choose to not take it.
Don't worry, you probably can get dysentery and cholera just fine depending on where you go in Portland still, among other things...

How does the game look btw? I haven't been watching Meemaw's stream today

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Would definitely be an interesting watch along though as much as I love Tombstone Id wanna see them watch one with more comedy elements, maybe a classic like Two Mules for Sister Sara. For the zoomers out there, it's a Clint Eastwood western where he plays his typical roaming gunslinger but he comes across a prostitute larping as a nun and she pretends to be a nun so he'll take her with him after he saves her from bandits.
I would like to see Unforgiven.

USS IOWA

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I think Pippa wants to be cancelled at this point. It just fuels her power.

Pippa dunking on the ESLs, she's trying to filter her LATAM audience.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Don't worry, you probably can get dysentery and cholera just fine depending on where you go in Portland still, among other things...

How does the game look btw? I haven't been watching Meemaw's stream today
It looks good to me. They didn't go the pixelshit route and instead the fore and backgrounds are parallaxed nicely.
The difficulty has been drastically lowered.

mmm.png

Sakamata Chloe the smelly neet.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Blazing Saddles.

Boss Nigge.r.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

EDIT:

Ooh, how about The Quick and the Dead? That one's super cheesy.

I'm mainly thinking about their reaction to Doc Holliday. The buttery southern accents when they imitate him would be something.

This seems somehow relevant.

Probably the closest thing to a Western any of the EN or JP members have watched is Calli's Ghost Rider sadly (which isn't saying much). I don't really keep up with ID or Stars so there might be a slim chance that one of them have done something.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't celebrate turkey day because i'm not a fucking amerifat or a canuck but i am thankful to our lord and saviour the proctor and all of the other inmates for creating this pretty cool place and allowing us to obsess over men with voice changers away from the troon menace. I would say that i love you all but that is pretty gay.
:irysthumbsupl:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I would say that i love you all but that is pretty gay.
:irysthumbsupl:
Your profile picture is of a man's ass so already teetering that line! :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Probably the closest thing to a Western any of the EN or JP members have watched is Calli's Ghost Rider sadly (which isn't saying much). I don't really keep up with ID or Stars so there might be a slim chance that one of them have done something.

One day she's gonna do a Boss Yamanba watchalong, and that's gonna be the first and last western watchalong in Hololive history.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Ame has been planning this Thanksgiving thing for quite a while. Seems like she's doing something super serious/special.
1669342133194.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pippa saying "shalom goyim" not even 5 minutes into the stream

EDIT: Ninja'd

kestraline