"Hey, Kim! Hey, Kim! lol We met the final boss of racism! (breaks down in awkward laughter)"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
Why do so many of you faggots not practice opsec? Don't you know that everytime you do, a vtuber interacts with a member of the opposite sex?

elden ring tax

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Why do so many of you faggots not practice opsec? Don't you know that everytime you do, a vtuber interacts with a member of the opposite sex?

elden ring tax

We watch man with voice changers that don't understand using a different browser for streaming. Please understand :guradumbl:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Its been 1 month, 14 days, 1 hour and 10 minutes since last Ina stream
:depressedtako:
She'll have her revenge for Ayame's relentless bullying. She will beat Ayame's record.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
All this talk about Gura not collabing with StarsEN, don't you know she might join that Apex tourney with Altare and Axel? No, it's not rpr cosplaying as her. Why would you think that?

(I don't actually know if he's doing it on that day, but he said he might.)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Shiina just spent 5 minutes shilling everyone's favorite spooder. She has good taste.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shiina's bringing out the alcohol, get the camera out guys.
(Italian moscato wine)
Ok, her struggling and ultimately succeeding in uncorking the wine bottle was cute.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
gura pley wif mail???
No. Narwhal landwhales will be upset and ban discussion of everyone at homoen from their discord servers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
This is why I will never support the male Niji's no matter how much Scuttle defends them, they're god damn Vshojo tier thirst baiters.
I've literally never gone out of my way to defend Uki over anything.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think Pippa wants to be cancelled at this point. It just fuels her power.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Pippa's rant on exploitation of the disabled. The howl at 1:12 is the absolute best thing ever.

Screenshot_20221124_192423_Brave.jpg
Edit: There's several of these kinds of unironic gayYamanbas in the comments, sadly.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
(I just saw this, had to comment)
Someone has daddy issues lol

Every time he shows up in collabs he makes it abundantly clear he's one of the annoying types of gay guys that even other gay guys can't stand.

The dude never even comes off as pleasant, let alone someone you'd want to be around or even someone bringing something good to a collab. Maybe if his father does hate him it's less for being gay and more for being an insufferable twat.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I was always told that Guracord was the strictest of the HoloEN Discords so as stupid as this is it doesn’t surprise me. Pippa isn’t the only beraindead ban
https://m.youtube.com/@ptsd-shrimp/videos (he clips Gura’s karaokes, I guess it’s because he has clipped members only karaokes before )
Biggzimm (wtf are they talking about “clickbait” he’s just a meme channel, these people are retarded)
I've heard that you would get banned for posting the kind of art Gura herself likes and rts on twitter, the anti-loli rules are probably stricter in there than on the homeland
Among all the shitty and brain-dead discords, chumbuds once again manage to be even more retarded than the average retard

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I've literally never gone out of my way to defend Uki over anything.
The joke is you're the Niji guy so I was using you as a dash of humor to make the cringe of Turkey boy a little more palatable.

I can't believe you're so autistic I had to explain that to you.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I mean, what do you expect when a talent is held hostage by autismo chumsluts to the point where she's not even allowed to acknowledge or collab with her male coworkers for fear of inciting riots? Sometimes I almost feel sorry for her being stuck with such a toxic and hyperpossessive fan base.
I dunno. If schizos on the internet are able to control your real life decisions, then that individual can’t be very bright either imo. No one else is making her bed for her. She is doing it herself at the end of the day; she doesn’t have to answer to any unicorn on the internet.

On a side note, has there actually been a statistically significant decrease in kronii’s SC/viewers when she doubled down? I’d love to see the stats for this and previous year to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom