"HOLY SHIT! INTERNET IS FULL OF SENSITIVE MOTHERFUCKERS!,but internet is also very sensible and full of bitches"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The Rin shark plushie essay.

Rin Shark Plushie essay.PNG
Also this pie chart is also very good evidence for Rin's point, whatever it was. This chart almost physically hurts me for how incorrect it is.

Shark graph.PNG

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Gura is probably smarter than all of these brainlet Discord faggots combined.

I mean, what do you expect when a talent is held hostage by autismo chumsluts to the point where she's not even allowed to acknowledge or collab with her male coworkers for fear of inciting riots? Sometimes I almost feel sorry for her being stuck with such a toxic and hyperpossessive fan base.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean, what do you expect when a talent is held hostage by autismo chumsluts to the point where she's not even allowed to acknowledge or collab with her male coworkers for fear of inciting riots? Sometimes I almost feel sorry for her being stuck with such a toxic and hyperpossessive fan base.
Goorah's fanbase is a real piece of work

I remember when they all met up for a couple days and everyone went full tistic even in the stream comments about her opsec when Mori mentioned they were at a houseparty

And then the funniest thing is that by pure coincidence, AirBnB banned parties at rented homes like a week later after that event

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Oh shit really? Has she not bene able to collab with any of the HoloEn boys yet? Kind of sucks cause I like a grandpa stream with the shork.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
so the drama is on part of the reason he’s leaving. Other reasons include health, university, and only watching VTubers out of obligation to the channel
The whole overworked thing makes sense. I make shitty clips on a tiny-ass channel and I have been doing it for 1 year and 3 weeks. This has basically become a second full-time job on top of having a wagie full time I have to get up and go to each day.

Kirsche's 3D model looks fine, I kind of forget it's 3D at times because it's rather muted. Pippa's 3D model has a weird face is what mostly hurts it, but considering it's a small indie company making it, it's not the worst.

Sleepy's chibi form actually looks really nice.
I have gotten used to her model and I adore that dumb fox woman but I'm not a fan of her model honestly. As to the whole Weird Face big Eyes thing Pippa mentioned on 3d models. What did she mean by that? Any examples?

And yet, he died cringe, twice.

(And no, I don't hate you @Depressed Nousagi , I just think you're being a tard)
All he said made sense to me, that said he should've never posted that video where he cried about it. He says he can live with the hate but that shit really got to him at first and that video was probably part of it.

I'm just gonna say it...

I have a feeling Ina is gonna be the first from Myth to graduate. Not anytime soon, mind you, but her other job, paired with these long breaks she takes, along with her seemingly engaging with other talents less than she used to when she does come back, doesn't bode well...

I don't wanna see her go, mind you, but there's too many signs to ignore.
I completely agree with this. I really like Ina but out of all of the members, she seems the one that might move away from it (Calli also but she has the record deal going and will probably be able to get more out of staying in Holo than leaving).

Did any of his membership videos besides the Ame one surface anywhere?

They seemed well-researched and genuinely very positive towards the vtubers they were about, despite all the drama.

It'd be a shame if they were lost forever now that he's gone.
Would be nice if he would just release them. Seems like a waste to work hard on a video and not really release it. The damage is done but at the same time, I understand that he might feel as if he released the video to the general audience he could burn some videos. Maybe he could blur the faces.

Kirsches model is like IRyS model, the longer I look at it the more it grows on me plus her head bobs everytime she talks like a Starfox character.

Also when Pippa brought up the models with the large exaggerated eyes anyone else immediately think of moonjelly and/or callie calleco?
I dont like Kirsche's model honestly but as I have said before, to me a model does not really take or add much into the equation when it comes to enjoying someone's content.

Shiina's talking about how the company she worked for response to her losing a loved one was "OK, when are you coming back?" Fishman is turning out be the retarded Jesus of saving sad girls.
She has mentioned this a few times. Guess she is a bit salty that Elon is on Twitter so hearing about him makes her think about her old job and all of the shit. Honestly I feel like she regrets not fucking that 1 manager guy for a promotion despite knowing she did the right thing.

This comment chain continued:
View attachment 6133
Personally I had forgotten until I saw someone else post the title, and I don't think I even knew the show in the first place until IRyS brought it up one time and I looked it up.
I remember people losing their shit over it in /a/ back in the day. Pretty funny.

My OBS file is corrupted so we'll have to wait for the edited VOD.
Disregard computer was being fucky wucky.
Im grabbing most VODs from Pippa in case someone doesn't get em. Best hosting site?

This is why I will never support the male Niji's no matter how much Scuttle defends them, they're god damn Vshojo tier thirst baiters.
Fujo-bait is strong but they do have great interactions with the normal members. Yesterday Vox and Aia did one of those drinking streams where chat votes on who's opinion is right (Aia having most of the shit opinions as usual) and he kept saying a bunch of shit about wanking in the shower that caught her off guard because of how simplistic yet how monkey-brained it all was. It was a pretty fun stream.

>they can't even spell her name right
>they also can't even spell "distasteful" correctly

View attachment 6159
Holy fucking shit.
View attachment 6160 :whatastory:
Yikes. How to tell everyone you are a huge femboy without directly telling them that you are a femboy. These are the same people Pippa was talking about during the Deaf Trans singing part.

She's entertaining but way too enthusiastic about shark plushies.

Imagine her room is just full of shark plushies. Like even the most obsessive of Disney or Pokemon fan cannot overpower her raw shark plushie presence? We need to give this woman akasupas just to buy more shark plushies.

Imagine the official Rin Penrose shark plushie, limited 4k stock and Rin has 400 of them. The best part? They don't replace what she already has, they just join the horde of sharky plush.
I feel like Pippa would get along with her given how autistic she is about Shark Plushies. She has the same Vesper effect where they talk about something they are autistic about and it's just fun to listen to.

1669323585951.png

Lily("I CANT DRIVE IM ASIAN AND WOMAN")belle had not streamed for the past week and a half because of computer problems. She made a video where she asked her viewers to send in "Boyfriend application videos" and she got her mom to react to them. It's pretty cool, cringe, and funny. I feel like not enough Vtubers focus on making video content like this and they should. Most think that vtubing = streaming.

Seems that Koe did a sponsored video on Idol group but I haven't watched it yet. Someone asked Luckycharms on streams to talk about it but she doesn't know who he is.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Oh shit really? Has she not bene able to collab with any of the HoloEn boys yet? Kind of sucks cause I like a grandpa stream with the shork.
Asuming she even has any interest in it. She doesn't even follow them on Twitter and they are not following her. Even Fauna and Kiara, who also probably will never collab with them, follows them.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Just when I thought I was done with DINOvember I start getting recommended these channels:

I only gave these guys a cursory glance but the first one seems to focus on Dinosaur King, if anyone but me remembers that series, and is crowd funding a new game while the second mostly does Godzilla and Hololive animations.
Sorry for exposing your alt accounts @Godzilla1984 .

I feel I should clarify something about my last post. Though Taya Rex mainly speaks German she is also fluent in English so everyone here will be able to understand both of the collabs I posted. However, the panel she did with Kiara is entirely in German with no subtitles so no luck there

Off topic
Metokur’s Thanksgiving special starts soon:

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Amerimutts here!

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I don't think anything has fully been confirmed from shork herself, it is more inferred by her not following them on twitter or acknowledging them at all anywhere I've seen.

While every other HoloMyth member has with Ame and Calli's collabs, Kiara has at least talked about them once or twice and wished them good luck when they were debuting, and Ina obviously was in Axel's big music collab awhile back. Gura seems to be just ignoring them either for her or their well being, because the chumspergs will probably shit things up.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'm surprised this wasn't posted while she was streaming, but I think it happened at the same time as IRyS return stream.

Her finished list ended up being:
Prey
SIGNALIS
Wargroove
Total War: Warhammer II
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
Fright Knight
No More Heroes
Hardspace: Shipbreaker
Vanquish
ANNO: Mutationem
Noita
Ben and Ed
Necromunda: Hired Gun
Train Simulator Classic
Warhammer: Verminetide 2
Crysis Remastered Trilogy
Terraria
Monster Hunter Rise

Handful of Warhammer games. She seemed to be really interested in playing Verminetide, as the rats. But will live out that fantasy in Total War: Warhammer II most likely.

She also got quite a kick out of this comment:
1669323732351.png

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm surprised this wasn't posted while she was streaming, but I think it happened at the same time as IRyS return stream.
That's why I didn't tune in, yeah. Thanks for posting her list of games, looks like she got a good haul.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Am I the only one who thinks this FlaVR meme company is kind of beating the horse too much now?

Like I love the meme idea and stuff but it's kind of gotten meh now. I see Sena probs hitting off though
Sena is still fun, but that's because she puts actual effort into her jokes and Minna seems like someone the wholesome enjoyers would like as she actually knows how to bake from what I saw. Otherwise the joke is getting very played out.

Sena and that Baker Minna are good, it's the folks who can't stream trying to do so that bring everything down. Also, males using female avatars with not even a hint of irony is just weird. At least use a voice changer to keep people guessing or something.
The worst so far was Lolime, the guy doing it needed to play into the joke more but instead just kind of came off as low energy. That's probably where the joke will end up going and dying eventually as more people without the talent to pull it off join in. Sena was just the first to do a real stream and had some good twist like the Pippa hack that made her stand out, but I think if people want to pull off any of the ones still left in the future they'll need to really ham up the acting and play into the character, not just do bland info streams.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Lewd poster among us?

Screenshot_20221124-170055_Twitter.png

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
STOP BREAKING CONTAINMENT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
We need a subjugation squad to bring this one back to the asylum.
Why can't he be a normal person and shit post so hard your Oshi blocks you on all forms of social media and your phone number.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom