"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So the other day, I was playing FFXIV online and I heard one of my teammates make a callout in the voice chat. It was a real life vtuber girl. God, I kid you not, I just stopped playing and pulled my [Filtered] out. “fuck, Fuck!” I was yelling in voice chat. I just wanted to hear her voice again. “Please,” I moaned. But she left the lobby. I was crying and covered in my own [Filtered], but I remembered that I could find recent teammates in the ubiplay friends tab. I frantically closed down FFXIV and opened the tab, to find out she had vt IN HER NAME!!! She was streaming, and only had 42 viewers!!! The competition was low, so I made the first move and donated my months rent to her. I was already about to [Filtered]. She read my donation in the chat. God this is the happiest I’ve been in a long time. I did a little research, and found out where she lives, but I am a little nervous to talk to her in person, and need support. Any advice before my Uber gets to her house ?

it was a pleasure meeting yall

niggaphil

So the other day, I was playing FFXIV online and I heard one of my teammates make a callout in the voice chat. It was a real life vtuber girl. God, I kid you not, I just stopped playing and pulled my [Filtered] out. “fuck, Fuck!” I was yelling in voice chat. I just wanted to hear her voice again. “Please,” I moaned. But she left the lobby. I was crying and covered in my own [Filtered], but I remembered that I could find recent teammates in the ubiplay friends tab. I frantically closed down FFXIV and opened the tab, to find out she had vt IN HER NAME!!! She was streaming, and only had 42 viewers!!! The competition was low, so I made the first move and donated my months rent to her. I was already about to [Filtered]. She read my donation in the chat. God this is the happiest I’ve been in a long time. I did a little research, and found out where she lives, but I am a little nervous to talk to her in person, and need support. Any advice before my Uber gets to her house ?
Make sure she is not a troon first, @seth. You fell for it before

Don't let your degenerate lower part dictate your mind and decision :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I saw Himemiya Rie at a grocery store in Sydney yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Miss, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Last edited:

Limkin

Btw the Nijisanji audition allows you to put any random crap into answers, so if you want to you can just send one as well to fuck with them. Also why I am too lazy to post screenshots, that shit is long and cropping it together is a pain. If they announce that Mr. Cock Balls who auditioned using Neririn's debut video and described his best traits as extreme deepthroating skills is a new member you know how little fucks they give
Anyway, they absolutely require you to have an extensive experience being a streamer prior to applying, it is repeated at least two times even in bold font. They ask for YT, twitch, instagram and tiktok channels as well as twitter following. You have to stream for 12 months, at least 3 times a week. They ask to describe your funny/happy experience being a streamer and tough/sad. You have to tell them if you have any reason why you wouldn't be able to stream as much as you can. They ask what kind of content you want to make, giving asmr and gaming as possible answers, and immediately after if you want to have music as a major part of your career. This is some pretty major red flag for anyone seriously trying to apply. They ask for what is your desired target audience, what you are willing to do to attract them, and what languages you are fluent in. In order the desired choices by them are - japanese, korean, indonesian (lol), chinese, spanish, arabic, portuguese, french. They ask for a detailed description of your entire career prior to applying, including education and employment history. There is a question asking if you are already in a contract with another company and if you are applying somewhere else (who in their right mind would say yes to this it's like asking not to be taken). So they are very open to the idea of poaching members, bitches are getting desperate. There is a reminder that you have to agree with explicitly that some games and songs will not be allowed to be streamed.
I like memeing on Niji as much as the next guy but don't do that. The interns that are going to be doing the first waves of screening for those things are far removed from the people making all the bonehead decisions and don't deserve to be messed with.
Or, and hear me out, they could hire a competent person to make this form for them that would require to put eligible information into it. Like checking if this email actually exists, if the phone number is real etc. If a company of their level can't put even this much effort into their auditioning process then I sure as hell am not going to respect their time. Not to mention, why would you read it if the first thing you see is it came from Mr. Cock Balls

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Btw the Nijisanji audition allows you to put any random crap into answers, so if you want to you can just send one as well to fuck with them.

I like memeing on Niji as much as the next guy but don't do that. The interns that are going to be doing the first waves of screening for those things are far removed from the people making all the bonehead decisions and don't deserve to be messed with.

Besides, it'd be best for the industry if Niji were able to get some good hires out of this and turn their mess around. I think the recent controversies plus the flooded market is going to mean their pickins are going to be relatively slim this time around but maybe they'll find some diamonds in the rough.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Besides, it'd be best for the industry if Niji were able to get some good hires out of this and turn their mess around. I think the recent controversies plus the flooded market is going to mean their pickins are going to be relatively slim this time around but maybe they'll find some diamonds in the rough.
I can't wait to see the debut of Mur Murree in the next gen.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Do you think people care about the interns? As far as folks see, everyone is at fault here. I mean, I understand why you say that, but come on, people would just do it regardless all because Niji keeps fucking up.

That said, if it does happen, we can point at that guy if someone inevitably asking "Who gave these idiots ideas to do it?!". As far as everyone in here knows, he's the one who said it, encouraging or not.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They ask for what is your desired target audience, what you are willing to do to attract them, and what languages you are fluent in. In order the desired choices by them are - japanese, korean, indonesian (lol), chinese, spanish, arabic, portuguese, french.
"Yes, I am seriously going for the arabic audience. I know you guys want me to go for the Asian audience but the Saudi Prince oil money is going to make it all worth it. I think it is very much an untapped market and surely there will be no drawbacks for entangling this company with that community. I could also pick up some fans from Indonesia in the process as well. I will be the #1 vtuber of the Middle East, Inshallah."

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
"Yes, I am seriously going for the arabic audience. I know you guys want me to go for the Asian audience but the Saudi Prince oil money is going to make it all worth it. I think it is very much an untapped market and surely there will be no drawbacks for entangling this company with that community. I could also pick up some fans from Indonesia in the process as well. I will be the #1 vtuber of the Middle East, Inshallah."

I assume you're joking but it unironically seems like solid logic to me.

F4SItFEakAAx8qX.jpeg

I've been watching her somewhat frequently for a few months and somehow I missed that Erina is a pretty good artist, at least in this style.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Btw the Nijisanji audition allows you to put any random crap into answers, so if you want to you can just send one as well to fuck with them. Also why I am too lazy to post screenshots, that shit is long and cropping it together is a pain. If they announce that Mr. Cock Balls who auditioned using Neririn's debut video and described his best traits as extreme deepthroating skills is a new member you know how little fucks they give
Anyway, they absolutely require you to have an extensive experience being a streamer prior to applying, it is repeated at least two times even in bold font. They ask for YT, twitch, instagram and tiktok channels as well as twitter following. You have to stream for 12 months, at least 3 times a week. They ask to describe your funny/happy experience being a streamer and tough/sad. You have to tell them if you have any reason why you wouldn't be able to stream as much as you can. They ask what kind of content you want to make, giving asmr and gaming as possible answers, and immediately after if you want to have music as a major part of your career. This is some pretty major red flag for anyone seriously trying to apply. They ask for what is your desired target audience, what you are willing to do to attract them, and what languages you are fluent in. In order the desired choices by them are - japanese, korean, indonesian (lol), chinese, spanish, arabic, portuguese, french. They ask for a detailed description of your entire career prior to applying, including education and employment history. There is a question asking if you are already in a contract with another company and if you are applying somewhere else (who in their right mind would say yes to this it's like asking not to be taken). So they are very open to the idea of poaching members, bitches are getting desperate. There is a reminder that you have to agree with explicitly that some games and songs will not be allowed to be streamed.

Or, and hear me out, they could hire a competent person to make this form for them that would require to put eligible information into it. Like checking if this email actually exists, if the phone number is real etc. If a company of their level can't put even this much effort into their auditioning process then I sure as hell am not going to respect their time. Not to mention, why would you read it if the first thing you see is it came from Mr. Cock Balls
A lot of words to say that you're terminally assmad at Nijisanji. I mean I know you do it in like every other post you make but come on.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Your comment got me curious about the Hololive audition form so I decide to check on it.

Apparently there are two separate forms. One is accessed from their usual audition page which is apparently applicable for both Hololive and Holostars. But for some reason there is a separate form that can only be accessed from their last audition call for Hololive English. Neither are as heavy as the Niji form you were describing, even the more idol-focused Hololive didn't specifically ask about music as part of the career. Though one thing to note is that even they ask if you are also auditioning for a different company, I figure this is a common question in every audition form.

One interesting thing is that the second form asks about your "favorite content creator" and why.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii was playing the game more than talking so here's all i took note from today's holocure stream.
-She unlocked a lot of things if not almost everything, don't know if by fishing or if by playing the main game off stream.
-She doesn't want to get hooked on a game because it gets bad, she got hooked on animal crossing before.
-She got the sausage+BL book collab she laughed and said "it brings me back" (she made a meat spin reference). :kroniiphone:
-She still doesn't have raids enabled for anyone other than fauna and irys, so bijou's fans raided her manually, shiori also tried to raid her but since she couldn't she raided bijou instead.
-She likes whisking, she said she's good mixing the ingredients when helping someone bake.
-She wants to finish diablo 2 and 4, and the games she still has perms for too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
It might work, to be honest. No need to be some saudi arabian oil price son, but rather someone who is fluent in one and used it as the potential way to bring audience over. Of course they can go with either niche arabian speaking audience or goes full muslim preacher/muslim woman that would tried to be as seiso as possible while using it to carry the word of Allah. Or you know, be the rich person in dubai and speak about how they go to school using some high end Ferrari or someshit. It might work.

Also despite what you said, not many Indonesians are actually that fluent in Arabic beyond reading islamic/quran passage anyway, so the fans from them might be miniscule... ish.

A lot of words to say that you're terminally assmad at Nijisanji. I mean I know you do it in like every other post you make but come on.
Let him have his hate hour, it's the end of the thread and he really want to sperg out his hate before the new thread begins. Who knows, maybe he sperg out even harder to close up the thread in a good note.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wow, I went to bed with 20 pages left and woke up to 8 remaining. I'm disappointed in you guys. I thought we'd be 100 pages into the new one already.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
There's an ancient 4chan thread claiming that Namirin is actually bisexual but claims to be straight for fear of backlash, but this is 4chan so I'm not sure how much stock to put into this.

View attachment 41647
Yeah she's bisexual she likes men and she likes femboys kropausechamp.png.
Make sure she is not a troon first, @seth. You fell for it before

Don't let your degenerate lower part dictate your mind and decision :smugselen:
He's french so he has that femboy/troon magnetism kropausechamp.png
Those faggots deserve to be shit on, they are the reason kyo is on nijien since they didn't throw his application awaykropausechamp.png

Limkin

I criticized them before for hiring people whose skillset doesn't translate into being a vtuber and who had no experience being a regular streamer. While they clearly didn't read any of it, as it's a small forum that isn't even japanese, the fact that the newest auditions tries to make it as clear as possible that you actually have to know how to stream is a good thing. I want them to get better, competition only improves all competing sides and greatly benefits the audience. Telling auditioners that yes, there are restrictions that you have to follow and if you don't want to just don't apply to us is also a good thing. They clearly learnt from Zaion that some people may not realize it's not going to be possible to do whatever you want and it is required to tell them beforehand. As for red flags, how else do I call it. It basically tells you "if you don't want to sing don't apply". Which is really weird when they always marketed themselves differently before, and as White Stone said, even Holo doesn't ask for it

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

it was a pleasure meeting yall

Hey guys, did you know that in terms of troon and femboy anal breeding, Nolan is the most compatible femboy for humans? Not only are they in the autistic Ohioan group, which is mostly comprised of gays, troons and faggots, Nolan are an average of 3"03' tall and 69 pounds, this means they're large enough to be able handle fleshlights and bad dragons, and with their impressive autism for docking and access to Reddit, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly Ohio based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Nolan would be incredibly LMAO, so LMAO that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn but decides not to because his autism is inbred along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Self-Destruction, Inbred Retardation, Discord Corruption and Autistic Argumentation, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough cum. No other retard comes close to this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Nolan turn white. Nolan is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat+high HP pool+Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more

Tempus beat ya to it, Magni's femboy aura has a lot of Arabian Oil Barons in his X.

Your comment got me curious about the Hololive audition form so I decide to check on it.

Apparently there are two separate forms. One is accessed from their usual audition page which is apparently applicable for both Hololive and Holostars. But for some reason there is a separate form that can only be accessed from their last audition call for Hololive English. Neither are as heavy as the Niji form you were describing, even the more idol-focused Hololive didn't specifically ask about music as part of the career. Though one thing to note is that even they ask if you are also auditioning for a different company, I figure this is a common question in every audition form.

One interesting thing is that the second form asks about your "favorite content creator" and why.

Favorite content creator: Alex Jones.

Why: Cos the government kept making all the frogs gay!!!

httn

Hag enthusiast
I love my spidermom.

With that said:

Kill PPP, behead PPP, roundhouse kick PPP into the concrete, slam dunk PPP's firstborn into the trash can, crucify filthy PPP, defecate into PPP's food, launch PPP into the sun, stir fry PPP in a wok, toss PPP into active volcanoes, urinate into PPP's gas tank, Judo throw PPP into a wood chipper, twist PPP's heads off, report PPP to the IRS, karate chop PPP in half, trap PPP in quicksand, Crush PPP in the trash compactor, liquify PPP in a vat of acid, eat PPP, dissect PPP, exterminate PPP in the gas chamber, stomp PPP's skull with steel-toed boots, cremate PPP in the oven, lobotomized PPP, mandatory abortions for PPP, grind PPP fetuses in the garbage disposal, drown PPP in fried chicken grease, vaporize PPP with a raygun, kick old PPP down the stairs, feed PPP to alligators, slice PPP with a katana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom