"So, I'm able to send an AK-47 as a present to every Hololive member. This way, I think it would make things fair"Shishiro Botan superchatter

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

finalday.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It would be really funny if at 5k pages Proctor decides to suddenly cut his losses and just shut the entire forum down unannounced.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It would be really funny if at 5k pages Proctor decides to suddenly cut his losses and just shut the entire forum down unannounced.
The forum will stay open for no other reason than for Proctor to keep trying to groom Kirsche and the ragdoll.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I was going the post this clip of miko and sora first. Then i remembered the one i posted. Seeing them together just fills my heart with love they are truly the best
Yeah absolutely my thoughts as well. As an addendum to the one I posted, Sora has a full blown super idol reaction to what's happening and it's why she's my #1 pick for the Holo who is the most idolesque. Miko starts crying and as a result can't sing as loud anymore. Sora doesn't try to take over for her or anything, in fact she's still quiet when it's Miko's turn to sing. Then whenever it's Sora's turn she doesn't get any louder than Miko just was, and when it's time to sing together she keeps her voice just as low as Miko. She doesn't want to out perform Miko or cover her up, she wants to still make sure she's getting just as much of the spotlight as she deserves. I liked Sora before, but when I saw those little thoughtful actions for the first time a long time ago, I was just stricken by how amazing she truly is. She's a true idol for all that, and it still gets to me how her natural reaction was to make sure she wasn't outshining Miko during that very emotional moment. Such emotional intelligence is a wonderful thing to see captured like that.
:yagoocry:

The situation for this seemed really fucked up for mikecat even if the grand scheme of things happened because of her own retardation, I'm glad at least her teammates were supportive of her considering one of them got big because of apex streaming (kirschtorte gained massive following back then after kuzuha picked him up for a collab)
I have nothing left to add besides godspeed girl
I agree, and just in my opinion, I believe she's already paid for her past sins. She lost the only job in the world that could give her everything she wanted to do on that grand of a stage, and having to deal with vshojo along with more and more time passing her by without all the things she could've still been a part of must be a continual reminder of how she messed up. It is 100% her own fault for being in this situation, and when that dramatuber talked about the messages she sent him, the ones where she claimed she could release some conveniently unspecific things if she got fired, I had lost all sympathy for her and I am glad she's not inside Hololive anymore. But I do want her to get better and I want her to succeed without being jerked around like she just was earlier. I get no catharsis from seeing her treated unfairly by the chucklefucks that run that tourney, and she was clearly hurt by what happened along with feeling guilty about the other two not being able to compete. I just feel like you shouldn't treat people like that no matter who they are. It reminds me of when Kson got booted from that game show, just because the cowards didn't want to deal with the drama after they had already told her she would be in it.

Short

God Damn the Sun

GOTBB

the end is nigh, time for the songs to drop Yamanbas

oh no how clumsy of me I dropped this... oh no....
View attachment 41530

A song which I quite like but usually falls outside the radar because I have never heard it sung live or in karaoke but to me it's definitely the "Graduation song" and it seems fitting now, maybe I'll write something melodramatic for the thread penile detonation.

If we are going to post songs, well, have I got a performance for you...

Oops I also fell and dropped a good closing thread song...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kirsche just started Baldur's Gate 3 and she's currently in the character creation.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I doubt I'll be here for the final moments, but I'm trusting you all to get one last N tower in before the end. See you on the other side.

Funnily enough, this is one of the first things posted in this thread, ironic that it will also be one of the last.

I probably won't see the end, since you euroYamanbas/Seamonkeys make around 10 pages in the morning that I wake up to read every day, I just wanna say Fuck all of you and I hope your oshi gets fingerbanged by vesper.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
can someone please hire a woman who can produce originals in the city pop genre or anything that isn't generic anime slop

Also fellas c'mon the jannies might not be here, its our chance for a tower before the forum dies.
aDVGW29V_700w_0.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Funnily enough, this is one of the first things posted in this thread, ironic that it will also be one of the last.

I probably won't see the end, since you euroYamanbas/Seamonkeys make around 10 pages in the morning that I wake up to read every day, I just wanna say Fuck all of you and I hope your oshi gets fingerbanged by vesper.
That's your cue to start shitposting at maximum velocity. If Proctor is awake when this thread reaches 5k, we've failed.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's your cue to start shitposting at maximum velocity. If Proctor is awake when this thread reaches 5k, we've failed.
You speak to my heart... :Pekora-EVILGRIN: It's taking all of my self control to not just post a bunch of random trash to make it happen faster...
hgggnnnnn.gif

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
It seems that i'll not be here to see this thread biting the dust, shame.
So i'll leave with this clip of Mito visiting the NijiEN minecraft server for the first time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

You speak to my heart... :Pekora-EVILGRIN: It's taking all of my self control to not just post a bunch of random trash to make it happen faster...
View attachment 41639
Oh no, but think of all the eurotrash and seanigs that are going to be upset when they wake up and find out some retards shitposted too hard and locked the thread before they could get some final words in.
:smugsubaru:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh no, but think of all the eurotrash and seanigs that are going to be upset when they wake up and find out some retards shitposted too hard and locked the thread before they could get some final words in.
:smugsubaru:
SILENCE! I WILL NOT BE TEMPTED BY THE LIKES OF YOU! I AM TAKING A SLEEPING PILL GOODNIGHT!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
9 more pages to go. Here have some Shipkin Chevy I guess...

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa has important information about mahjong:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Scooby 3 Superlit

ephemeral voyeur
Well, I'm dipping, you yamanbas have fun shiting up the the last pages. I'm leaving behind a recent but fitting jam

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Oh no, those poor unicorns, it's fucking overys.
Too bad we'll never get a Kronii level event again though.
There's an ancient 4chan thread claiming that Namirin is actually bisexual but claims to be straight for fear of backlash, but this is 4chan so I'm not sure how much stock to put into this.

1692863177609.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom