"I shook Sakana down for the gym memberships, I made a whole point, -'Imagine, fishman, if there was 20% less Sad Girl Energy and nobody takes breaks... there's 30% less breaks across the board'- and the managers backed me up like 'YEAH SHE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW' hahahaha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I think he's talking about one of the Niji Holo Among Us collabs. Rushia talked to Mito for the first time ever and almost immediately brought up how she had posters put up all over her school with her real name and "Tsukino Mito" on them.

It was the peak definition of awkward.

oh i remember this one

god this was awful jesus fucking christ green woman

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I love how despite the constant dumb shit Rushia did, there were plenty of people who legit thought she wouldn't be "dumb enough" to screw herself over during her suspension, that's generally how you can point out people who only ever watched her via clips.

Awoogers

I love how despite the constant dumb shit Rushia did, there were plenty of people who legit thought she wouldn't be "dumb enough" to screw herself over during her suspension, that's generally how you can point out people who only ever watched her via clips.
or her paypigs on that regard

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think he's talking about one of the Niji Holo Among Us collabs. Rushia talked to Mito for the first time ever and almost immediately brought up how she had posters put up all over her school with her real name and "Tsukino Mito" on them.

Rushia never intentionally leaked anything.

She's clearly the kind of retard who'd bring up, say, Pekora's home address in casual conversation with a random stranger.

Awoogers

Rushia never intentionally leaked anything.

She's clearly the kind of retard who'd bring up, say, Pekora's home address in casual conversation with a random stranger.
given her track record i really wouldnt put it behind her to actually leak something out of maliciousness

that or as youve said fucking dumb which is pretty much confirmed at this point in time not helping the fact that shes a mega menhera

Negzana

While I am not the biggest fan of Rushinekozuna, I do admit I am handwave all her bitchy antics as merely "she's a dumb menhera whose incapable of knowing better" which I feel is a bit too much of an excuse defending her.

Kalion

:)

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Just caught up the Official OW2 showmatch sadly no Ayame.
Regarding Unicorns:They know their chuba can decline the sponsor right? I guess Lui,Irys and Chloe(second time already) love money a lot.Cant blame them TBH.
Perhaps its a good thing Ayame isnt in this.The Homos get denied their scrims and practice because muh unicorns so they are training alone.

Skillcap:I know that Botan and Towa are pretty good FPS players, IRyS is a Splatoon 3 addict which helps somewhat. Lui and Chloe are probably going to need a lot of practice since I've never really seen either of them play shooter games in general.
Dont know shit about the Homos outside of Astel,Izuru and Rikka being in every tournament they can get in,their teams being the Cinderella of the tourney or being decent most of the time.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
While I am not the biggest fan of Rushinekozuna, I do admit I am handwave all her bitchy antics as merely "she's a dumb menhera whose incapable of knowing better" which I feel is a bit too much of an excuse defending her.
At some point ignorance and stupidity are no different then malice

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Jelly's switched to Mahjong Soul, a browser-based online free-to-play tabletop game about riichi mahjong created by Cat Food Studio and Yostar. Released in June 2018 in China- ah fuck it's kicking in.

Limkin

Not only she isn't the smartest tool in the shed, she also doesn't learn from her mistakes. Even if she did them a minute ago. And thanks for the clip, I couldn't remember who she was talking to and googling anything about Rushia without knowing an exact name of the clip is... quite futile because of how she got fired

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just caught up the Official OW2 showmatch sadly no Ayame.
Regarding Unicorns:They know their chuba can decline the sponsor right? I guess Lui,Irys and Chloe(second time already) love money a lot.Cant blame them TBH.
Perhaps its a good thing Ayame isnt in this.The Homos get denied their scrims and practice because muh unicorns so they are training alone.

Skillcap:I know that Botan and Towa are pretty good FPS players, IRyS is a Splatoon 3 addict which helps somewhat. Lui and Chloe are probably going to need a lot of practice since I've never really seen either of them play shooter games in general.
Dont know shit about the Homos outside of Astel,Izuru and Rikka being in every tournament they can get in,their teams being the Cinderella of the tourney or being decent most of the time.

The girls are gonna get figuratively gangbanged.

...and literally :smugrys:

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Why would she say that ?? :kaijesssus:

When she graduated, i was a casual viewer. And i told myself " damn poor girl she is going thru it i feel bad ".
I couldve not been more wrong she is just retarded. What the fuck.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's saying this stuff AGAIN? Didn't she just post something like this a couple weeks ago? What even goes on in her chat that she doesn't start herself?
:loading:
Honestly I don't fucking know.

She has been a bit more sporadic in streaming recently, and from what I have seen her chat is 1/10th of what you see in say Pippa's chat despite like you said Lia actively baits more. The only thing I can think of is the Rinmama shit, which is dumb and gay so if it is that I could understand but since she isn't being specific, who knows.

Honestly you would think that someone who has innovated with a fucking pussy pad would have a more degen chat but I just ain't seeing it

Horo7618

No one in particular
Cooking is an art, Baking is a science. You can wing it in cooking a lot if you don't have measurements by either just eyeballing totals and/or starting low and incrementally increasing over time, but if you're baking something there's no real wiggle room, you have to have it close to exact or it's fucked.
That's really only true for some more elaborate things, or in a commercial environment where exact duplication is a requirement. It's totally possible to throw together a basic cake or brownies, stuff like that, without following a recipe or measuring exactly with a bit of practice.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Awoogers

PekoWick

I don't understand why mike is getting shit on right now when she hasn't done anything dumb lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom