"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
wadamama made some artwork for the aniversary.
View attachment 41438

THANK YOU wadamada for including ALL of Council :sanasmile:

Maybe, she has a lot of people that don't like her lol

Also, Lui confirmed in her stream that the girls and boys for the OW thing won't interact at all. Surely, the level-headed IRyS unicorns will calm down after hearing that.
:smugrys::smugrys:
All I'm saying is that it would be REALLY funny if one of the stars kept teabagging Irys after killing her :irysthumbsupl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyway, some wholesomeness from Moom:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
No Lapu chan love?
WHO ARE YOU
Thats not the real Lapu chan,just a woman cosplaying as her.So she doesnt get any LOVE from me.

Kalion

:)

Hanabi's hiatus announcement stream.
So far...
-She knew the hiatus was coming, but it got "moved up by two months" for reasons unstated.
-Not school related, can't say what it is.
-Memberships will be paused.
-Not allowed to stream during it. Reason unstated.
-Someone in chat asked "Did you get hired as a full time idol?" to which she answered "Maybe, you never know."

Big ol' 🤔

The Rrat

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Onolumi is playing Sid Meier's Civilization III

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
So actually, Astel and Rikka are part of the tournament. Wonder if Cover asked the organizer to kick Michael out lmao
or NeoPorte
or Anycolor
or 774
or VSPO
or any Indie with self respect,you get my point.
You know this confirms that Miguel is industry banned and that time Norio decided to give her a collab for the good old times.

Here its the list of teams.Anyone could have asked to kick her out of the tournament or multiple people really.Also:

TL DEEPL:Thanks for watching the distribution!
We'll do something else with these members again.
Stay tuned!
So they enjoyed DP MKNKO and are going to collab again despite everything.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Advent gets to do their own Holosummer shorts. Starting with Shiori tonight

FuwaMoco on separate days though :yagoocry:

SubaChocoLunaTan space

I'm happy they're all together again. It almost felt like Botan was getting phased out since 4th fes was only SubaChocoLuna, the summer live is only SubaChocoLuna and their recent collabs have only been SubaChocoLuna. Glad to see that isn't the case, they're currently having a blessed time doing rock-paper-scissors :sanasmile:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ririsya announced she is debuting in 3D and having a live event.
foto_no_exif (12).jpg

Then she announced she was joining her fan Discord. Fan response was panic and to "hide the lewds"
:whatastory:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Hanabi's hiatus announcement stream.
So far...
-She knew the hiatus was coming, but it got "moved up by two months" for reasons unstated.
-Not school related, can't say what it is.
-Memberships will be paused.
-Not allowed to stream during it. Reason unstated.
-Someone in chat asked "Did you get hired as a full time idol?" to which she answered "Maybe, you never know."

Big ol' 🤔

Wait, she's Indonesian right? Potential ID4 candidate?

niggaphil

Apparently the management/organizer of the event fucked their team.

I checked around the taiwan forum discussion and twitter, apparently their team lead leaked the whole participant list before the tournament announcement?

sounds like someone who leaked the hololive info out before, and the cycle continues :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Is this something women normally do? Or is Lumi just extra crazy for some reason right now?

archive

Yes, we do this. Is our natural desire to come back to the salons. Bring back the fucking salons, please.

Limkin

iirc last time Rushia participated in a big collab between different corpos she started talking about a fresh dox of one of participants to her in open voice chat. Which has been years ago and since then she was never invited anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if organizers didn't keep up with her different personas and when someone told them "Hey, this Mikeneko girl is actually Rushia from Hololive" they assblasted her from the orbit and put on blacklist for future reference, without anyone in particular from participants demanding her removal
Edit: Scratch that someone who doesn't have a birdbrain like me posted a clip below

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
iirc last time Rushia participated in a big collab between different corpos she started talking about a fresh dox of one of participants to her in open voice chat. Which has been years ago and since then she was never invited anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if organizers didn't keep up with her different personas and when someone told them "Hey, this Mikeneko girl is actually Rushia from Hololive" they assblasted her from the orbit and put on blacklist for future reference, without anyone in particular from participants demanding her removal
Please tell me someone has a clip of this? That sounds hilarious.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I'll be honest. I need more Fauna Hitman. :faunacry:

Takeshi you stupid waste of skin, you know World of Assassination is now a collection, get off your ass and do your job or I will brain you with a coconut.

You're in luck, during the Hitman: Agent 47 watchalong yesterday she couldn't stop talking about it making her want to play more Hitman to the point of getting it installed while she was watching the movie. Although at the sound of it the game she'll be streaming first when she gets enough time to is probably going to be Planet Zoo.

PTC

I hate I can't watch this right now and probably nobody is archiving it, the pain of liking a 1-2 view that nobody cares about archiving.
:pikameefuck:
Your Ghostess with the Mostest SINGS and DANCES! Unarchived Karaoke!!!!!
Temporal Archive: Gofile

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Please tell me someone has a clip of this? That sounds hilarious.
I think he's talking about one of the Niji Holo Among Us collabs. Rushia talked to Mito for the first time ever and almost immediately brought up how she had posters put up all over her school with her real name and "Tsukino Mito" on them.

It was the peak definition of awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom