"Fetus deletus"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
daily reminder: you will never have a gf that will bake you a food poisoning roll.
cheers to surviving away from disfuncional women 16907550733521.png.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well, Cake 1 isn't lethal. Let's see if Cake 2 is.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Jelly and Ember have joined Lumi and Airi in jong. Been fun.

Nasa's been streaming Yomawari for about an hour. Not sure how much longer she'll be going, but here she is:

Some encouragement to get you all through your days:

:whatastory:

Good night.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Ember and Jelly have joined the Jonging. The 4 goobers all playing together. Jelly raged immediately after the first tile she played. It's been great. :SelenHAHAhere:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

They're giving staff some...

Cover might not survive the week.

BEEG Booba Fishing

I stepped away for a minute and now Cake 2 is tiny. What happened, were the edges too hard?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

PekoWick

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Ember and Jelly have joined the Jonging. The 4 goobers all playing together. Jelly raged immediately after the first tile she played. It's been great. :SelenHAHAhere:

Ill check the vod later jelly hissing at her tiles in the tournament legitly cracked me up for like a solid minute

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kronii just showed like 2 whole inches of wrist.
:WHORE!!!:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
How retarded is this woman?, she spends time trying to fuitely re-assure her paypigs she isnt doing male collabs and then does one like 6 months later?, after a retarded scandal killed her big gig?

Is she doing it on purpose just to kill off the unicorns before she goes to the new VA gig or is it just raw :menhera:
She is definitely gunning for fucking a guy with a broken condom so he can't get away with her. That shit ain't hehe haha funny menhera moments anymore. She is obsessed and on a mission to get a replacement for the twink dick. Also her simp here hasn't posted anything in more than a month, I am pretty sure her offed himself or something with her antics. And if he didn't before he definitely did now, what's with his posting about her defending unicorns and saying she loves them and doesn't want them to get away from her
Edit: The artist who did promotional art for Holo Advent got his account hacked by crypto bros https://twitter.com/qleleldhcks

Miguel is OLD, she's nearing Gramma territory. Her ovaries are drying up and craving twink dick. Her UGGO paypigs can't hold a candle to those vtubers. She's :menhera: old and lonely, and a bit stupid. This will end pretty badly for her.

:gunpeko: stream soon.

[Catastrophic news]
Ami just sneezed out a bit of a larabar she was eating. This comes right after she regaled the dreamweavers with a story of her finding a half chewed on larabar earlier this morning and wondering why exactly is it still whole considering her ravenous appetite (she still summarily ate it)

:pikaWUT:

That 2nd pic...
maxresdefault.jpg

Context: She was trying to draw NickoadoAvokado's anus.

Uglybagstard almost called Kirsche a "Stupid Motherfucking Cunt" when he paused for a second there. I mean, I would've done it. Kirsche's autism is top tier. I love her.

I dont wanna get killed by a Drone Strike but ....i think Kiara is among us,not in this specific forum but in discords,4chan and other places.So she sees negative comments in any form and always thinks the worst.

Kiara will always be Kiara.

Nah, Lurker McSpic has a point. What does the Idol brand convey to the average consumer? Hololive is the idol experience, vshojo is lewd content, Phase is sad girls. What is the branding for Idol? If Idol released a new gen tomorrow, what would I expect from the group? I don't know. That's a problem for a brand.

Idol is the Holocaust experience.

here's a pic of kronii's wrists from vt.
View attachment 41416
she's more pale than i expected, sorry @God's Strongest Sanalite no chocolate korean.
and going by kronii's hand size i will assume she's as tall as bae or similar, also this bitches are gay as shit, they were getting handsy with each other irys even massaged kronii.
IRyS indeed being 200% gay right now.

And that's bad?

WOW SO UNEXPECTED
View attachment 41423

Edit: Bonus haram
View attachment 41425

3D SHOWCASE LET'S GOOOOO!!! FUCKING FINALLY!!!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Me after eating either of those cakes

Edit: Holy shit she used my threat! DROPKICK HER KRONII

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is this the end of Fauna-sweep?

Edit: STOP THE STEAL

Edit2: It's Faunover. Asian women beat the white chicks.

Last edited:

Pyhf

Correct. And not only that, but she was actually pretty good as I remember her playing it.

I think a lot of people would think that the Fauna slaps started from the KronFauMei off-collab, but it :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: started in Pokemon Unite when Fauna was bullying kids with double slaps from Blissey/Clefable (I forgor which one).
Considering how much she likes the game, there's a chance she might actually pick-up the game again and practice off-stream. We all know what happens when she does sperg out at a game.

Long story short,
#FaunaSweep

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Councilrys Anniversary is starting.
Get in here and watch #FaunaSweep and dunk on these girls with her superior femininity

I need to stop telling the world that I'm cheering for Fauna during these contests from now on...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
In other news:

foto_no_exif (11).jpg
:whatastory:

Edit: looks like Michael was ranting about it on a Tweetcast, but it is members-only.

:menhera:

Edit: Mikey deleted the tweet, it was just a link to the Tweetcast I linked above.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I started just straight up watching at work, but couldn’t hear very well. Didn’t Fauna and Mumei take the win with suck-up points at the end?

Also regarding merch, I’m still waiting to order the can sleeves because Council might have individual anniversary merch on their individual streams, and individual 3d showcase merch, and I honestly would not rule out 5-person special collab merch (I strongly doubt this one, but it’s not impossible). I don’t know if any dates were given, but I’m going to wait as long as possible just to see.

Short

God Damn the Sun
penchiIIa mirrored.pngmuhyohyo mirrored.jpgChinchilla in 10 minutes!!!
muhyohyo.png
penchiIIa.png

chinchilIa.png
Clip from the last stream!
chinchilla.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom