"Just don't be homeless"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy fuck just stream D2 you dumb bitch, you'll get a numbers boost because the season is brand fucking new, what is wrong with you?
Does she know m*les she wants to play with that she can't on-stream?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I play an Elezen male and I did not expect all the "ur hot" and "can u take ur shirt off?" whispers I get.

Deserved for having bad taste and making wrong decisions.

I didn't have luck with it, but also didn't play the most populars MMOs of my gaming addict period. Have friends that met and married through MMOs though, so as with the outside it depends on your ability to communicate not as an autistic fuck as possible.

Its not about playing the most popular ones, but the correct ones. WoW is pretty bad for that, unless you are into fat and obese women. Games like FFXIV, GW2 have a more normal selection. Back in the day, you could find a lot of cute nerdy girls in Ragnarok Online and Mapplestory.
Of course, you have to NOT be a giga retard and go for the literal server bicycles. Just make friends and some will happen to be girls that are not advertising they are girls and fishing for gifts.

Kalion

:)
Does she know m*les she wants to play with that she can't on-stream?
You might have nailed it. Doing most of the harder content in Destiny 2 requires voice chat and communication.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara mentioned that Enma doesn't work at Hololive anymore.

Short

God Damn the Sun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
1) Rinmama

2) Lumi
3) Pippa

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara mentioned that Enma doesn't work at Hololive anymore.
Enma was... Ina's manager? The one who joined the L4D collab, right?

Maybe but she has collabed with males before, I think she is just retarded tbh
Yeah I was mostly asking because I didn't know if she had. She probably is just retarded, then. Unless she plays with friends who just don't want to be streamed.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

There are dozens of suicide-baits and other things that came out of Mikeneko desire of getting relevancy again by going to an Apex Tournament with two male indies.
If you want more i will publish it in the Unicorn Ranch so i dont fill with shit the last 49 pages of the main thread :menhera:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All this talk about chinks banging each other in final fantasy as well as the whore of Babylon causing the unicorn apocalypse we have missed the jews doing what they do best

ACCELERATION

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Enma was... Ina's manager? The one who joined the L4D collab, right?

Yeah I was mostly asking because I didn't know if she had. She probably is just retarded, then. Unless she plays with friends who just don't want to be streamed.
Yeah Enma was the one that joined the L4D2 collab

Isn't Enma/AO same as Omega?
Thats just a rrat.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Isn't Enma/AO same as Omega?
Kiara once let slip that Omega was a guy. Enma's vagina ownership has never been put in question by anyone, so unlikely.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
All this talk about chinks banging each other in final fantasy as well as the whore of Babylon causing the unicorn apocalypse we have missed the jews doing what they do best

ACCELERATION

Didn't Idol keep extending their audition end date after PC announced theirs was over?
Is Aviel having trouble finding talent?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
But is it fun. I am thoroughly convinced I can avoid this femcel dillema as I've a reputation of being an intimidating motherfucka even online which is hilarious given my actions.

But if it ain't fun it ain't worth testing. I've already got my phone blowing up because of Baldurs Gate 3. They should have never given women access to computers.

Related numbers and woman autism

"what the fuck why are my stream numbers so low"
I play an Elezen male and I did not expect all the "ur hot" and "can u take ur shirt off?" whispers I get.
Try making an actually masculine looking male Viera, it's like ringing a dinner bell.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Didn't Idol keep extending their audition end date after PC announced theirs was over?
If it's true that Idol keeps extending the audition end date, it could also be why Aviel is suddently all about transparency and sharing the numbers. Get indies who were on-the-fence about joining jewcorp to put in their application.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

ACCELERATION

It's not too late to get your voice changers and your sense of humors boys:smugpipi:Nolina Crushina anyone?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tsurugi Nen streaming right now.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
What's your guys all-time favorite base design? Mine is probably Salome with Rosemi at #2 and Luna at #3.
I am very biased, but I love Wemi's model so much. Even as early as debut her model design and features really impressed me!

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
A real tough one. I have to lean towards Marine, though. True wife material (both visually and matching personality).

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
It's not too late to get your voice changers and your sense of humors boys:smugpipi:Nolina Crushina anyone?
I guarantee that scammer Mel Nekomata is frothing at the mouth with her latest obsession with using the AI voice changer she tried as her last persona this month.
Probably having weird standards that most indies can't pass, which isn't a bad thing in general but it's probably gatekeeping out a lot of potentials if I had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom