"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How does one manage to look like a street-whore and a child at the same time? I guess those two are the same thing in PR.
All I can think of is bache from Azur lane

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Nasa's back to streaming for the first time in two weeks. I don't know too many details, but I know she's been sick. She seems to be mostly over it, but her voice/throat isn't back to 100% yet. She's currently chatting and using an on-screen translator.

According to her schedule, it looks like she'll be back to regularly streaming too:

Glad to see the sleepy dragon back.
:sanasmile:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
What is her outro song? I assume it’s original because I think I heard a line about glowies, but it’s got a very nostalgic 90’s/00’s vibe to it and I want to hear it (if that wasn’t the whole thing)
It was the whole thing, but heres the link

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
You know I noticed that Kronii and her RM will occasionally just say "bless" at the end of tweets (this time it seemed prompted but other times it seems unprompted). Is this some kind of saying or phrase that is popular or something? Something regional related? I only know of the "bless you" usage, because I am a god fearing asylum patient of course.

Edit:

I'll add in I know usage of "bless their heart" as well, but I have never seen usage of just like "random statement, bless", which is how she seems to use it often. I was wondering if it was some cultural thing.

On the contrary, usage increased in the VTuber sphere ever since Needy Streamer Overload hit the scene, because KAngel's signature call sign is 🙏 BLESS 🙏

Related, but it seems Advent has NSO perms again, Shiori's streaming it this Thursday

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm not blocked by the operatuver but I did notice both Kiara and Reine follow her :pippasquish:
EDIT: screenshot.
View attachment 41193
Kiara had an off collab with her not too long ago when she was in Japan. Not sure if Reine was there or not.

Look up VTRainbow.
Oh boy.... Marina is part of that shithole... i was expecting nothing and I still got disappointed. Sad part is that their models and designs are decent.

Guys guys! Nyanna posted a full reveal of her new model yesterday while I was busy jonging and it looks so good! It debuts sometime in September so mark your calendars!

Archive

Really fits her. Smug lil shit.

I regret my decision most of them are gross
The Scottish one is fairly wholesome (or maybe im just trying to fill the void left by another Scottish vtuber).

Not-Username

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmis schedule this week

Archive

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Merchant dark elf streaming

Not a tomboy.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I remember her collabing with Necro. I hate how she always streams at a bad time for me.

Edit: Her game is running at lowest settings.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I remember her collabing with Necro. I hate how she always streams at a bad time for me.
you are popular bro
1692685201983.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

SomeRando

Guys guys! Nyanna posted a full reveal of her new model yesterday while I was busy jonging and it looks so good! It debuts sometime in September so mark your calendars!

Archive

I'm honestly really impressed by the Flavr girls that have kept going, taking a Pippa shitpost and turning it into something they can have so much fun with.

Got one guy'd out of Twitter

:ironmousekek:

Jesus those Vietnamese fans she pissed off must have triggered her hard, welcome to the rice fields motherfucker!

Also didn't see this posted, Tenma is slotted in for a future collab with Neuro and also Lia is going to be doing a second collab with her so those should be entertaining.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom