"NOBODY IS STREAMING WTF; AM I THE LAST NIJISANJI EMPLOYEE OR SOMETHING"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also does anyone else every couple of days check to see if they are blocked by Aura GX. I feel almost like it is a solid opsec test
I haven't been blocked by Aura so I must have ironclad opsec!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I eagerly await every opportunity to tell you how egregiously you are fucking up a simple game, just as I do with every other cocksucker under the sun that I catch in my fa‎ggotry containment pen.
Does this already count as getting one guy'd?
Not sure which blocklist shes using, because I dont follow chinkconnect or its vtubers.
Do you follow any homeland-adjacent accounts? Maybe that's how.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
SUPERCHAT SUPERCHAT SUPERCHAT SUPERCHAT SUPERCHAT

GET PAID GET PAID GET PAID GET PAID GET PAID

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm not blocked by the operatuver but I did notice both Kiara and Reine follow her :pippasquish:
EDIT: screenshot.
why.jpg

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I said God knows how many pages ago that I wanted to do a test stream as a sort of "trial by combat autism fire" thing. Well it's as good a time as any for an update! I have a free to use model, I'm... kind of learning OBS, and I have the perfect game to play on stream: Hitman 3 aka World of Assassination. I don't have a date yet for when I will do the stream but as soon as I do, I will give the last update for those interested in just shooting the shit and laugh at my fuck ups, which there will be a few.

As for the elephant in the room, my :noopsec:, or perceived lack thereof: I am painfully aware the game plasters my ID everywhere it damn well feels like, but I really don't think I'm starting a separate ID for this. I might change my mind on this, but seeing as I don't share my PSN screen name with any other media (farms, twatter nor here) then I think I don't need it.

Congrats. Hit me up if you have any questions. I still wouldn't call myself an expert but I've learned a couple things about how to do this nonsense.

Im not the only one who tought this looks like a graduation announcement right?

Well, it pretty much is.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie birthday. The timing with her break must mean she's going out someplace to celebrate likely far away from where she has her stream setup with family or friends.

Archive

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
In regards to Aura:

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

But seriously, if she doesn't calm down and focus more on herself and her community, she's going to burn herself out quick. We've already seen how volatile she is between her two accounts. There's a lot of eyes on her, and the fact she's got so many people blocked, including many who have never interacted with her and are quite a few degrees separate from her space, it's going to keep people talking about how ridiculous the situation is.

Anyway, it's Iori's birthday today, so happy birthday to the deer! Looks like she'll have her birthday stream on the 27th. In the meantime, here's a Tweet from the totally seiso deer:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rie birthday. The timing with her break must mean she's going out someplace to celebrate likely far away from where she has her stream setup with family or friends.

Archive

Wait, this is from yesterday... that means she lost the Jong tournament on her birthday.
:whatastory:
Wow, that's sad.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
DAMMIT MOTH WOMAN I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING
1692665154672.png

I will of course forgive her because its a super cute design

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I'm going dumpster diving for some new oshis but I wanted to try the corpo route this time any suggestions? The shittier and / or more obscure the corporation the better

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm going dumpster diving for some new oshis but I wanted to try the corpo route this time any suggestions? The shittier and / or more obscure the corporation the better
Look up VTRainbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom