"I shook Sakana down for the gym memberships, I made a whole point, -'Imagine, fishman, if there was 20% less Sad Girl Energy and nobody takes breaks... there's 30% less breaks across the board'- and the managers backed me up like 'YEAH SHE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW' hahahaha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I can't believe he thought anyone is going to fall for a screenshot from a resident fujoshi as undeniable proof that Hololive got genshin perms. You have to be chinese to think that random image that's not even mildly related is a credible source. Fucker couldn't post a single link proving his words, despite it being a real tweet which would make it piss easy to show. Or pointing at Vox's channel that not even he found (Nijisanji has links so thanks to them I didn't have to go through usual cancer of searching anything in chinkland internet) and acting like it somehow proves his words, when it does the opposite
Edit: This is completely unrelated, but is there any way to see where random.txt quotes are from? Because I got "Power blinked 1 sex" from Sleepy and I am not sure if I even want to know context or not

Kazuma

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"Kill yourself you fucking *5 second long censor beep*. - Kaneko Lumi, 2023.
She is suffering. We are thriving.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Pomu starting the Outer Wilds for the first time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Biboo has a time limit during this stream, she can only play for five hours

Release her limiters, she must game

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 41190

Will it ever become a real game? Does it even matter, since Kaela would destroy it in record time?
An arcade style minigame compilation with one minigame per talent would be really cool. I know hachamaaware exists but that one is very much dated and not that interesting.

Negzana

I really cannot wait for the Kaela-Bijou collabs that last 8-10 hours. I do wonder what they would grind given Ela's close to finishing anything possible in Minecraft, she's finished Holocure, and I don't think she can just do Phasmophobia for every collab.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

I didin't catch the exact reason, but didin't she say she has a collab at 7am PST and that she plans to skip going to sleep because of it?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Timestamp:

tl;dr: All the girls were sponsored and Sakana spent a lot of money making sure the girls were comfortable with doing the collab. Sakana lost money from the collab but all the girls all got paid.

They also did two practice runs, the first took six hours and the second were four hours, and none of the girls had a good time during practice. However, they enjoyed themselves during the real run.

Gen 3 has jong players. If Phase has a gen 4, or you want to become an invader, add jong to the required game list, alongside minecraft and league.

Lastly, Lumi started off hating jong but now kinda likes it. She's even thinking of putting it in the schedule in the future.

TOTAL RESPECT. FISHMAN!!!!! I TRUST YOU AND I'LL BE IN YOUR CORNER UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY BEND THE KNEE TO THE TRANNY HORDES!!
For real though, I don't think any CEO would go to that much trouble to have the talents have fun during a sponsored stream and not getting paid, he might've still taken the usual cut but it sounds like all sponsorship money went directly to the girls involved and not the company itself. I've started to think fucking fishman became their adoptive dad at this point and by his actions he seems to give too much of a shit about them :vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg::vesperhnngggg:

GIVE ME GEN 3 FISHMAN I NEED MORE HAGS IN MY SUB FEED!!!
Part of me wonders if Fish is setting up for the long game. First sponsorship was one stream. Now a full tournament. If they keep it up, maybe we'll get Phase Connect members in Mahjong Soul itself eventually.

:takocope:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I said God knows how many pages ago that I wanted to do a test stream as a sort of "trial by combat autism fire" thing. Well it's as good a time as any for an update! I have a free to use model, I'm... kind of learning OBS, and I have the perfect game to play on stream: Hitman 3 aka World of Assassination. I don't have a date yet for when I will do the stream but as soon as I do, I will give the last update for those interested in just shooting the shit and laugh at my fuck ups, which there will be a few.

As for the elephant in the room, my :noopsec:, or perceived lack thereof: I am painfully aware the game plasters my ID everywhere it damn well feels like, but I really don't think I'm starting a separate ID for this. I might change my mind on this, but seeing as I don't share my PSN screen name with any other media (farms, twatter nor here) then I think I don't need it.

I eagerly await every opportunity to tell you how egregiously you are fucking up a simple game, just as I do with every other cocksucker under the sun that I catch in my fa‎ggotry containment pen.

Bijou playing Holocure

I've not watched her yet but the :D meme following her has been weirdly funny to me so I'm giving her a shot since I'm also playing holocure at the moment after getting mildly burned out on BG3 after 170 hours.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I really cannot wait for the Kaela-Bijou collabs that last 8-10 hours. I do wonder what they would grind given Ela's close to finishing anything possible in Minecraft, she's finished Holocure, and I don't think she can just do Phasmophobia for every collab.

If she's allergic to Terraria, then I have a possible alternative for them:

Released an update the other day, more updates to come, call it a "top down Terraria" to lure the anime girls in its snares

Alternately, if she's allergic to Rimworld, the following alternatives could prove helpful:

Though they would soon have to face their greatest challenge yet - permissions

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I don't think I have ever interacted with her before.
1692662160903.png

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Im not the only one who tought this looks like a graduation announcement right?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥