"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
irys just released a can sleeve for fucks sake and it probably made bank instantly.
Ummmmm, akshually, even I haven’t bought any of these yet, I am waiting to see what the council anniversary merch is. Once I see that I’m gonna buy at least 2.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Calling the context squad! As someone who doesn't watch niji in general and Azura in particular, I have no idea what this means. We aren't here to vague post, this isn't reddit or twitter. If you are going to call out something, call it out and give context.
I believe it's this
looks like azura was just done of it all
make that as you will but seems like Yamanbasanji shot them headfirst

She is free of shackles, so to speak
EDIT: she used it but now it is different I believe

azura-cecilia-niji-graduation-thumbnail-image.jpg

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I apologize for wasting space insulting a SEAYamanba two times:
Here is a review of Holocure made by someone who doesnt know a thing about Holo so he thinks its full of CatGirls :fubukiyabai!:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
What's with the trend of corpo vtubers wearing gloves for irl streams? Ami Amami even took it a step further by putting rubberbands around their sleeves to keep the sleeves in place
ef8def58.jpg
Is it a running shitpost

Stunned But Dumb

What's with the trend of corpo vtubers wearing gloves for irl streams? Ami Amami even took it a step further by putting rubberbands around their sleeves to keep the sleeves in place
View attachment 41174
Is it a running shitpost
Depending on who you ask it either helps with immersion or helps with opsec. Sometimes its mandated by the corpo itself.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
View attachment 41174
Is it a running shitpost
People will identify them by their hand details and they don't want that

VTuberBobDole

Yeah... about that..

This is the second result when you search for namirin renai circulation

Ah ok I was wrong on the part of her not having sung it before as IRyS, forgot about this. But it is still nice to have a non-karaoke offficially produced version now from her! Do they ever release these songs from the various Lives as separate cover tracks/videos? Otherwise I'll just have to rip it from the VOD.

I believe it's this

She is free of shackles, so to speak
EDIT: she used it but now it is different I belive

SO EVEN MORE REASON to give context and/or archive links of the original image thumbnail, since things can change after posting. I had no idea what was special about that random thumb on there now.

Stunned But Dumb

Kiara uploaded the Holotori Dance song without the MV. Why you don't want the MV, I couldn't figure but here regardless. Support your birbs. Yes I have had the song on loop since I first heard it, don't worry about it

Edit: So, actually this was uploaded by Youtube Music under Kiara's name, which is fine since she gets the views. This led me to look under her releases tab and this song is there??

Been there for years under her name. Wtf

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 41174
Is it a running shitpost
It is a real thing, started by ye olde nip corpos back in the day. These spunky westoid corpos have no reason to do it but they seem intent in following the proven formula.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ah ok I was wrong on the part of her not having sung it before as IRyS, forgot about this. But it is still nice to have a non-karaoke offficially produced version now from her! Do they ever release these songs from the various Lives as separate cover tracks/videos? Otherwise I'll just have to rip it from the VOD.
Im half asleep right now so i might misunderstand what yoy're asking. But if you're asking for the part only as irys on that karaoke stream here it is.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
People will identify them by their hand details and they don't want that
I want to ask how but then again I've seen the farms identify people with even stupider shit

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
We had 80 pages left and y'all spent 10 of them shitting it up with this motherfucker.
Perhaps he's Nolan in Chigger form? How do you say LMAAAAOOO! in 中文?

Stunned But Dumb

I want to ask how but then again I've seen the farms identify people with even stupider shit
If I had a nickel for every time I've seen someone get a full dox of someone else from the reflections off of their eye during a selfie, I'd have two nickles. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>gen 3 has jong players
Are they really Jong players, or is that just what they put on their applications to up their chances with Fishman?
I think gen 3 was hired before the Jong craze started up at PC, but who knows when Fishman's fixation really started. I noticed there were 23 people added to the tournament room last night probably some of the proto-sad-girls were spectating in the discord dungeon.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
View attachment 41174M
Is it a running shitpost
She is black bro, it was revealed to me in a dream thats why she doesnt want to show it

VTuberBobDole

Im half asleep right now so i might misunderstand what yoy're asking. But if you're asking for the part only as irys on that karaoke stream here it is.

I meant of the version in her 3D Debut, but that's ok go get some sleep!

desudesu

I think gen 3 was hired before the Jong craze started up at PC, but who knows when Fishman's fixation really started. I noticed there were 23 people added to the tournament room last night probably some of the proto-sad-girls were spectating in the discord dungeon.
Any way to see who was spectating?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Lemon stealing whore is going to stream Baldur's Gate 3

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Any way to see who was spectating?
Not sure I see the point. Between all of the different streams there were several thousand viewers and you can watch YT without being logged in.

Nebula Slasher

Lemon stealing whore is going to stream Baldur's Gate 3

She's doing Dark Urge, by the way. Should make for an interesting playthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom