Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mari Yume responds to the thread's favorite Commie Metal Singer

Also Hina learns what cute and funny means

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Let's not moralfag over what is obviously a joke.
he's autistic please understand

The jong event just started and everyone is so awkward and nervous, it's hilarious :whatastory:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Beat to the info before I could post, but here's the two making up:

I do actually feel a bit bad for Pandora. Obviously, she should try to not let this stuff bother her, but the incident isn't even her fault. Opera really did screw her by inflating those numbers in whatever way they did.

But damn, there's always something going on with the former Cyberlive girls, isn't there?
:whatastory:

Wow, a smart decision made by nano. Talk about unexpected.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It is all numbers, who fucking cares at the end of the day? Embedding streams is distinctly different from actual viewbotting, which is bannable by Twitch. It is a company using their product to promote their product. This is what the embed function is for.

I would hope this would be obvious enough to anyone with half a brain, though, to where they wouldn't need to say that. But maybe I expect too much of people.
The only thing I disliked about it was them bragging about it, what they did isn't cheating, since they used resources avaliable to them to boost the profitability of their product, which every company on earth does. But it is like signing up for a race, getting on a jeep, arriving before everyone else and then trying to argue you should win, it's hardly graceful.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Mari Yume responds to the thread's favorite Commie Metal Singer

From the transcript in that video (she is talking about the commie retard)

SBDS1Ms.png

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Beat to the info before I could post, but here's the two making up:

I do actually feel a bit bad for Pandora. Obviously, she should try to not let this stuff bother her, but the incident isn't even her fault. Opera really did screw her by inflating those numbers in whatever way they did.

But damn, there's always something going on with the former Cyberlive girls, isn't there?
:whatastory:

Kirsche is now actively watching a RevSaysDesu vid about this situation on her stream and is slamming Opera's decisions on this whole ordeal. I wonder if there will be another bit of fallout between her and Nano for this, or Aura herself.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kirsche is now actively watching a RevSaysDesu vid about this situation on her stream and is slamming Opera's decisions on this whole ordeal. I wonder if there will be another bit of fallout between her and Nano for this, or Aura herself.
Kirsche is one of the few people that still supports Nano and has actually helped get people to Nano's channel with a collab. I don't think it's a good idea for Nano to ditch one of her few actual friends.

Of course, Nano will do the exact opposite of this in her quest to become the next two-view.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kirsche is one of the few people that still supports Nano and has actually helped get people to Nano's channel with a collab. I don't think it's a good idea for Nano to ditch one of her few actual friends.

Of course, Nano will do the exact opposite of this in her quest to become the next two-view.
If that is the case, Kirsche could have spoken to her behind the scenes and calmed her down, getting her to calm down on Twitter.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi just announced this on stream
signal-2023-08-20-22-42-35-381.jpg

signal-2023-08-20-22-45-49-918.jpg

Another tournament 5pm est Wednesday she's just shoutcasting.

"We're gonna call it sports till people believe me."

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Don't think anyone's posted, but the Phase Connect Jong tournament is going right now.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

USS IOWA

I don't think so because Ithink Nano now knows that this is Opera's doing rather than Aura's, atleast most people blame Opera for this mess rather than the talent.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't think anyone's posted, but the Phase Connect Jong tournament is going right now.

What have these people done to Nyaru? See Saturday and Sunday:

20230820_235123.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fucking Rpr
Nigga its in everything.
Under my bed .In Bolivia.In Shibuhal Customs.In Cambodia.In CR events.In Croatia.In Japanese Servers.WTF
This is a man who won in life and got to play with his oshi

Time to do your daily valorant reps buddy to one day be in the same lobby as wagahai

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Fucking Rpr
Nigga its in everything.
Under my bed .In Bolivia.In Shibuhal Customs.In Cambodia.In CR events.In Croatia.In Japanese Servers.WTF
Rush-in-concert.jpg

Rpr —
In the high school halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out
Rpr —
In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Grimmi just announced this on stream
View attachment 41088
View attachment 41091
Another tournament 5pm est Wednesday she's just shoutcasting.

"We're gonna call it sports till people believe me."
I honestly respect that, he actually gets around and isn't afraid to collab with smaller people instead of just trying to get into the pants of AnyCover or Vshojo or some big twitch indie clique. I wish all bandwagoners did this, integrate into the community, respect the culture, learn about the people and get around as much as possible to really do your reps, instead of just going "HEYA GUYSSSS I'M A VTUBERRRR NOW!!! WOOO!".

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom