"I look like an asian tourist!"Kson

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The debut of the opera gx mascot aka utana pandora is starting in roughly 10 min

Edit : starting now

Edit : seems to be broken? I cant even see it live?

Twitch!?!?

:koboharam:

And with lore, for some reason that is throwing me off

braindoko

>yesterday Ami cried
>now Reimu crying
Curse these anime women, I’m supposed to be dead inside for Christ’s sake 522F4EE1-23AE-43E1-91E6-6CE68F33A3F2.png
E: just saying they’re making me emotional, idk why you’re “meds”ing me :shiinastare:

Last edited:

AmpleChip

Took me a few hours but I finally found it
holy shit they're complete degens

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
The debut of the opera gx mascot aka utana pandora is starting in roughly 10 min

Edit : starting now

Edit : seems to be broken? I cant even see it live?

Over 50k people watching Jesus

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

a
I believe there's probably more milk in the replies but I'm busy, if someone wants to check & post/archive those be my guest.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Also can anyone TL : DR me horse situation I was busy all day!

She had a falling-out with a friend and took it really badly, despite apparently never having met this friend in real life and this friendship not existing outside of Discord servers. Peak zoomer woman moment.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Based Airi refuses to be paid back for her gifts

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Looks like Ame finally got Unite out of her system long enough to stream again.

Ame was facing health issue, she talked about getting into "urgent care" in one of her member posts, and might even need to go to ER if it gets worse. She might have gotten herself addicted to Unite during her rest sure, but that's not the sole reason she was MIA.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
On one hand good on them for doing something other than the usual super generic bland way of corporate advertising but on the other hand I don't like the idea of vtubers who's entire persona is an ad

If this turns into a trend every corporations going to have their own consoomerism vtuber mascot for better and for worse
I support this, if only because I want to see the future Walmart vTuber and Pippa have a collab.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame was facing health issue, she talked about getting into "urgent care" in one of her member posts, and might even need to go to ER if it gets worse. She might have gotten herself addicted to Unite during her rest sure, but that's not the sole reason she was MIA.
Right, I know, but that doesn't explaib why she went with a DDOLBANG thumbnail for this stream.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Its fucking over. We are all doomed
Screenshot_20230819-153640_Twitch.jpg

Bettel if you see this. Just run. Dont turn around just keep running she is le devi-

She's so fucking boring holy shit. I don't believe she'll keep most of those viewers. Within 6 months she'll be down to 1-2k viewers.
Yeah she really lost me with her " VA " skills that are non existant

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Its fucking over. We are all doomed
View attachment 40904

Bettel if you see this. Just run. Dont turn around just keep running she is le devi-
She's so fucking boring holy shit. I don't believe she'll keep most of those viewers. Within 6 months she'll be down to 1-2k viewers.

Edit:
Nah he's a manlet that acts like a bitch most likely.

Why does twitch get so many fucking views? Is this the normie buff? How can a literal nobody get even half as many live viewers as the most popular agencies on the PLANET?!

Not surprising she's got this many viewers when her stream is automatically opened when you open opera GX. This is basically twitch-safe viewbotting/embed abusing.
1692474380723.png
She has a surprising amount of retention for the way she's promoted. I wonder if part of this project was Opera seeing whether they could use their browser to promote event livestreams in the future. I still believe she's going to fall off hard after a while, but unless she's not embedded in the browser, it might be rare for her to hit <5k.

1692474782952.png

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I'm sure I'm late and gay as usual but is zentreya a man? Everyone on the internet says its a chick but seeing Zen deflect when ever the question is brought up is a big red flag
The tl;dr is probably yes. Zentreya has had some impressive opsec since they became a proper vtuber, but if you go way back to their vrchat days there are a few clips which revealed a man & a woman associated with the account, and the man fits Zentreya's mannerisms better.
It doesn't really come up often though, the kayfabe is consistent enough that most don't even think to question it beyond jokes or bait.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
isn't she part of the ciberlive pack of talentless whores? I seriously doubt actual talented people applied to be a walking ad, specially after how the twins got treated.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well that solves it, Zen is clearly a woman

Nah he's a manlet that acts like a bitch most likely.
Why does twitch get so many fucking views? Is this the normie buff? How can a literal nobody get even HALF as many live viewers as the most popular agencies on the PLANET?!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
isn't she part of the ciberlive pack of talentless whores? I seriously doubt actual talented people applied to be a walking ad, specially after how the twins got treated.
Utano Pandora, and if I remember right (I probably don't), I really didn't pay a huge amount of attention to it, she wasn't very nice to Lumi.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
She's embedded in the Opera GX default homepage, which also typically runs in the background when using Opera GX. So potentially all Opera GX installs are "watching" her.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't get it why is everyone bringing up this post, it sucks! It paints the situation heavily on her side:
It sounds like she's in some sort of abusive relationship.
"Abusive" online relationship, lol
She's never even met this person. It's all online. She got groomed by some rando
She's an adult, don't you guys get tired of treating this adult woman as children?
This rando has her personal information and possibly more that Tomoe's worried that she'll get "blackmailed" over.
Nothing more than a worry that even in the video she doesn't think it will happen.
Other than that her main fear was getting yelled at buy this rando.
"yelled" if you count turning the capslock on as yelling
This is a category 4 female moment.
Yep
She's slipped up and called him him twice. This is a dude. Warhorse found herself a discord daddy who whispered sweet nothings at her and now has her personal info. I simultaneously want to hug her and hit her with a phonebook for doing something so dumb.
I find it hard to feel bad for her in such a self-inflicted situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom