"Sakana is not a cutie, Sakana is a walking fatass"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>watching a vtuber who doesnt have a dick or is purple for the gameplay
Aqu- well, I guess only people who actually stream count.
Pako does a better job representing India than the people of India.
I imagine Type-Moon wouldn't appreciate Pako going for a realistic angle and covering the servants in their own shit.
okayu holocure in under 2 hours.

Can I take a moment and just say how much I hate Okayu's new outfit?

Gib chill cat. If I wanted to watch Noel, I'd watch, well... Noel.

mismatch

Okayu's Holocure character unlocks aren't particularly surprising...

gachi1.pnggachi2.pnggachi3.pnggachi4.pnggachi5.pnggachi6.pnggachi7.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Almost as if they're real speedrunners, except there's no HRT involved:

Fubuki racing

Mel isn't completely terrible and Fubuki's ahead. Matsuri may be playing this for the first time.

Edit: Krem Quay turns out to be the great filter. Aki and Fubuki got past it, at least.

Also savescumming. Save states in a race. :shiinastare:

There's no way any of them get past Gloomy Gulch.

Edit: Well, Aki got past it. Fubuki is being filtered by Web Woods. In all fairness, if one gets filtered by a level, it should be this one.

Edit: Fubuki enters the castle. Meanwhile Aki's racing the bird, last level before K. Rool. Mel and Matsuri are... relaxing further behind.

Edit: And Fubuki wins. Aki was at one point an entire world ahead (Screech's Spring vs. Fubuki in Arctic Abyss), and then got stonewalled by K. Rool to the point Fubuki could catch up for seven levels and win. Christ.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August
12th-18th
Part1/2

There was a lot of shit to go through this week which is nice. I see the regulars and the newer faces have uploaded more, specially one channel, nice shit. Shoutout to Ember for retweeting one of her clips, hopefully more girls will do the same once in a while. This one is gonna be 2 posts because it told me I can't post more than 30 pieces of media, if these posts cause technical problems let me know and I'll stop if necessary :pippasadl:

You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Dizzy
There was no really that much dizzy before but now there's dizzy for days by parasite enthusiast, WhitetailM42 ,redshipley , LEC and hag enthusiast. We have a dizzy experience type video, her making a character in bg3 roasting other girls, her getting fucked over by lumi just existing, her being an M and her trying to insult tenma but feeling bad instead.

Michiru
Animal friend continues being diligent providing content of the jp girls, watch her being cute

Tenma
Only one short of tenma by vodteal

Ember
Have some ember by WhitetailM42 and hag enthusiast. Watch her being a bit unhinged and watch her solve the boone's quest in new vegas.

Lia
There's Lia!! One clip by LEC from her bug eating stream

Pippa
As usual pippa for days by LEC, azehara, deno, kotazuma and BunhongTokki. For this week here she is telling you how she left her D&D group, more of her operagx stream with kirshe, a bit from her catgirl stream, her reaction to having a research paper named after her and a small bit from her collab with fillian.

Remi
The usual amount of remi by remilia's toilet. Here she is outing herself as a weeb to her japanese teacher.

Airi
Plenty of airi by pontiff, hag enthusiast, kotazuma and WhitetailM42. This week she discovers it's darth vader not dark, how she got the cops called on her, she said gamer words to a dude in a game and a compilation of her superliminal stream.

Uruka
There's uruka this week by pebbel and uruklips. Have a compilation of her seleste stream and a bit of her collab with a vreverie girl

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August
12th-18th
Part2/2
Panko
One pancho clip by WhitetailM42 and it's a compilation of her playing minecraft

Rie
One rie clip by LEC and it's her flying pool story

Erina
We have erina by amos lockshot and maverick. Watch her being a dork in kirby and receiving emotional damage from playing gacha.

Shiina
There's some shiina by WhitetailM42, watch her be extremely asian.

Collab
This week we have 2 clips of that duck among us game, more of that collab of jelly and rie, a clip from an airi's forest collab and another clip of that time fishman outed himself

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I have noticed a lot of gacha fans shitting on vtubers and their fans in the past. They seem to have some kind of "superiority complex" over vtuber fans, which is ironic considering they are known for throwing money towards a bunch of PNGs.
That's because people who identify as gacha gamers aren't human, and are a solid 60% assorted SEAmonkeys. And people who identify as Genshin fans, are just the current iteration of tumblr teenagers, with all the drama, autism and politics that brings.

t. I play 4 gacha games concurrently and have seen it all

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Maaaa Tenma's being horny on main again

She wants some buff daddy to take her away from Romania before some gypsy abducts her :smugpipi:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Spica does live mashups!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
War criminal claims another victim

Edit:

Looks like he's live tweeting

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Huh?
When did that happen?

162tin.png

Also can anyone TL : DR me horse situation I was busy all day!

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Nazuna 3D announcement out of nowhere

A little bit to late VSJ isnt it? she asked this since the 6 months of Nazuna but i dont think this its enough for her to be active again.
Here is Miguel celebrating Japan bullshit laws.

mknk.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
It took her more than five hours but Touri Sei reached 20k subs.

Enma Ruri will have her midnight karaoke on midnight.

She also arranges a Live Union relay tomorrow. It's a short one since there are only four members but they're all good.

The ojousama with Helesta's princess desuwa.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Mute: you are still following but do not see their posts in your feed and they can view your profile and tweets. Block: they cannot view your profile or tweets and you cannot view theirs. A mute is a soft block, often used to not stir drama when you hate someone.
Trivia: a "soft block" is blocking and immediately unblocking someone, forcibly removing their account from your followers without showing them the block notice. For those who follow Moviebob, his failure to "respect" this and re-following Lindsay Ellis was one of her retarded grievances against him. (She had a real grievance in that he was publicly pretending to be close to her for clout, but they're both obnoxious so lol.)

I'm not entirely certain why a normal person would need to soft-block Although the point someone raised earlier about R18 artists blocking their subjects is a function that isn't replaced by muting.

Sad honse woman update: Basically she had a falling-out with a friend and it made her sadge. I was thinking maybe it was a boyfriend or like a really good childhood friend, but then she said something like "If I tried to go into the server and check on people, I would get yelled at in DMs."

This woman is being emotionally destroyed because she broke up with an internet friend.

Unrelatedly, today is the 103rd anniversary of the 19th Amendment.

From this homeland post, Tomoe mentioned somewhere in that mess that the groomer has personal information that she thinks she can be blackmailed with. The situation was still handled... sub-optimally.

Huh?
When did that happen?

162tin.png

Also can anyone TL : DR me horse situation I was busy all day!
Horse TL : DR above.

Roza's Twitter was suspended back in June.

HoloX had their off-collab. It seems to be a tradition for their off-collabs to also fit in Culinary Catastrophes.

Their announcement was a new gen song, Labyrinthine Labyrinth, and voice pack sales. There are EN CCs. This song has a better MV than Jouya Repaint and I think it uses their voices better, but I still prefer Jouya Repaint. Jouya Repaint is a better crowd song, while this seems more like an early Halloween project.

New HimeHina cover of Mother Drug popped up in recommendations.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Maaaa Tenma's being horny on main again

She wants some buff daddy to take her away from Romania before some gypsy abducts her :smugpipi:

> Tenma is having Bara Latinhecks fantasies
:icanfixher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom