"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I know it's a terrible thing to be happy you're able to relate to someone else being miserable but I wish I had the kind of power to form a group and create something for Amiya, she deserves way more than she earned these last 3 years because it is very difficult to find someone that passionate about something as finnicky as bad games and boomer media while being extremely amicable and open to dialogue.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I know it's a terrible thing to be happy you're able to relate to someone else being miserable but I wish I had the kind of power to form a group and create something for Amiya, she deserves way more than she earned these last 3 years because it is very difficult to find someone that passionate about something as finnicky as bad games and boomer media while being extremely amicable and open to dialogue.
you're free to send her whatever disposable income you have on a regular basis. I don't mean it as a dig, I'm sure there are a dozens of motherfuckers who were considering the rope but chose to exist to provide for their anime women. Ami is a talented lass but is so autistic that she chooses to kneecap he growth, she could grow more but doesn't want to.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
you're free to send her whatever disposable income you have on a regular basis. I don't mean it as a dig, I'm sure there are a dozens of motherfuckers who were considering the rope but chose to exist to provide for their anime women.
I am currently in debt, the only thing I can provide is my time, which I think is more valuable than money but I digress. I'm always thankful for the oilers lubricating my favorite chuubas because I am not able to.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hell of a time to watch Amiya for the first time ok

Is there a single Tsunderia streamer who isn't terminally depressed. I remember the other day Mozu essentially said streamers that joined corpos usually joined ones that alligned with their values. Was Tsunderia the depressed trainwreck cult

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hell of a time to watch Amiya for the first time ok

Is there a single Tsunderia streamer who isn't terminally depressed. I remember the other day Mozu essentially said streamers that joined corpos usually joined ones that alligned with their values. Was Tsunderia the depressed trainwreck cult
Remember who helped coin the "sad girl company" meme

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
alligned with their values. Was Tsunderia the depressed trainwreck cult
the much used quote "Sad Girl Company" was said in relation to Tsunderia by manager and talent Urara now Dizzy Dokuro, take that as you will
Edit: late and gay clock me if you must

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
The majority of the military doesn't actually get deployed to combat. There is a completely fucking massive amount of "support" roles like Doctors, Quartermasters, Chefs, and more. It's a well known joke that the most jacked looking military members never see combat and just spend their whole time on base, working out at the gym. There is even a term for it, they're called PoGs, which means People other than Grunts. Hilariously enough, the overwhelming majority of people that actually see combat are Whites and Hispanics. There's another military meme about white dudes and hispanics being battle buddies. The joke is that if the white dude gets injured in combat, the hispanic awakens his Mayan bloodline and goes insane because "no one hurts my gringo".

The push for minorities to join the military is because of liberals and because military recruitment has completely fallen off a cliff. A lot of the population, especially whites, no longer sees the military as an honorable endeavor you give yourself to but a machine that uses and abuses you for the benefit of some rich fucks in political or corporate power. Considering how the lifeblood of military recruitment was always some rural white dudes going straight into the military after high school, the military has become desperate.
Would you say it's correct to assume the biggest "yeehaw, 'murica, defending our freedoms" types like horse girl are those that have never been in combat, and those that have actually fought in shithole countries come back home realising the only thing they ever defended was the interests of some oil baron?

DanishCookies

1692422353849.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Would you say it's correct to assume the biggest "yeehaw, 'murica, defending our freedoms" types like horse girl are those that have never been in combat, and those that have actually fought in shithole countries come back home realising the only thing they ever defended was the interests of some oil baron?
I would say that the ones I know are a lot more quiet about their "America is the greatest country" bit and instead have some words about politicians that can best be described as "Fedposting: Competitive Edition". I've only known PoGs to be "FUCK YEAH, WE'RE THE BEST, AMERICA IS PERFECT!" after leaving service.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lmao you all niggas werent joking, she sounds white girl wasted

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Literally who
Famed 2view Allbones Jones. He was a skeleton vtuber who recently started getting traction on YouTube for his Fear and Hunger videos. He usually hangs around other horror themed vtubers like Grimmi and Hazmat.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
FLIRTIN' WITH HAGS on Amiya Ch.

EDIT: aaaaaaaand she's passing out again~

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pour one out for a real one :gurasemperfi:

Archive

He seemed interesting but that's the brutal reality of the barely 2 view pits, add the male debuff too. He seems to be doing fine in his youtube videos if he's monetized.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If she gets this wasted all the time there's no way in hell the rrat about Amiya being fat is true.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom