"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And a bonus clip that was released today from a Flare steam almost two weeks ago reminding everyone she doesn't want to know about anyone's degeneracy regarding her:

Surely someone, somewhere, has a Flare nendo, a jar, and a thousand disposable twitter accounts.
most of it would just be them telling stories about bugs its gonna be great
I'd member for this, tbh.

GOTBB

Since blocked people know they've been blocked but mute people don't know they've been muted, you can't demonstrate to blocked people that you hate them enough to click a button. And not being able to make that demonstration will make all the difference to some people.
There is more than that, as an example, a shizo can still fuck up a timeline because all the replies and conversations will remain from people white knighting or whatever.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna had to cancel her members' stream today because Cover had even more stuff she needed her to do than she initially thought. She mentioned this yesterday, but she also has to stay awake from midnight tonight until tomorrow afternoon for some reason? I guess they are prepping for their 3D debuts, but it feels like even more than what Myth or ID3 had to do.

Negzana

Kaela's Holocure stream ended. It was 8 hours long, a bit on the short side.

Edit: Wow, no holos streaming. Kaela was holding up everyone's hopes and dreams today. Well, 48 minutes till it's Lia time

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fake. The "2010" is in a slightly different font than the rest of the text and contradicts with the "1999" at the top. Also, being 28 in 2010 while being married in 1997 would mean he got married when he was 15.

Since blocked people know they've been blocked but mute people don't know they've been muted, you can't demonstrate to blocked people that you hate them enough to click a button. And not being able to make that demonstration will make all the difference to some people.

Edit:

Looks like she's going to have a stream tonight about her recent issues.

weak ass fed. This is one of them "military women" they tell us about and she's as tough as wet toilet paper. Your american taxes are being well spent if this is what they produce :whatastory:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Kaela's Holocure stream ended. It was 8 hours long, a bit on the short side.
She's at 94% achievement completion. Kay Yu sweatin'.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Fauna had to cancel her members' stream today because Cover had even more stuff she needed her to do than she initially thought. She mentioned this yesterday, but she also has to stay awake from midnight tonight until tomorrow afternoon for some reason? I guess they are prepping for their 3D debuts, but it feels like even more than what Myth or ID3 had to do.
Well remember they also have a HoloFest sized concert in a week, she also mentioned Council would be doing something special for their anniversary so they might have a lot of thing piling up.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
weak ass fed. This is one of them "military women" they tell us about and she's as tough as wet toilet paper. Your american taxes are being well spent if this is what they produce :whatastory:
I'm not gonna defend the horse because she is honestly being a bit pathetic, but i haven't seen any evidence that she is a actual soldier. Their is a very good chance that she is just a office worker in a uniform.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Well remember they also have a HoloFest sized concert in a week, she also mentioned Council would be doing something special for their anniversary so they might have a lot of thing piling up.
I would have thought recording for the Summer concerts would be done already. Myth have long-since finished theirs and the Council girls have been in Japan for a quite a while now. Also, given how booked the studio is, I very much doubt they are able to use it for their anniversary.

Lurker McSpic

I'm not gonna defend the horse because she is honestly being a bit pathetic, but i haven't seen any evidence that she is a actual soldier. Their is a very good chance that she is just a office worker in a uniform.
Someone can correct me but even the pencil pushers had to complete basic training right? and that's supposed to weed out weak ass bitches like her. Someone floated the idea that she's the wife of an actual military dude since their wives start saying they're part of the military just by being married to them or some shit like that. Either way if she's pittybaiting I hope it pays off but if she isn't, she needs to stone the fuck up.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu's Karaoke now and some announcement too.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Someone can correct me but even the pencil pushers had to complete basic training right? and that's supposed to weed out weak ass bitches like her.
It doesn't weed out menhera.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It does feel like a lot, but I also think Myth have more people with project organization or director brain than Council do. Mori and Kiara obviously, and then Ame and Gura both have strong vision, and Ina exists. Honestly same for ID1 and ID2. Meanwhile in Council the only one with project-planning-brain is Bae and if you compare the rest I don't think IRyS, Kronii, or Mumei are that strong organizationally, and Fauna has strengths but is not really a director. Also don't forget that Gura basically vanished during 3D prep time other than stories on other peoples' streams.

I also think Myth got to do a lot of prep long in advance. Multiple Myth have said they had planned everything and gotten assets and just were waiting on the go-ahead to travel, even as far back as late 2020 or early 2021. Council might have been more tentative on prep since they debuted in the era where Cover knew no travel plans were possible. I don't know how it was for ID2 but they were more or less contemporary with Myth so I wouldn't be surprised if they were similarly ready to go.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone can correct me but even the pencil pushers had to complete basic training right? and that's supposed to weed out weak ass bitches like her. Someone floated the idea that she's the wife of an actual military dude since their wives start saying they're part of the military just by being married to them or some shit like that. Either way if she's pittybaiting I hope it pays off but if she isn't, she needs to stone the fuck up.
The military doesn't weed out shit, it's only shit like the Marines that weeds out bitch behavior but the past decade has resulted in a lowering of standards across all levels to "make the military more diverse". So physical standards are lowered for women.

Vesper would have liked BG3 perms...

On one hand, I wish we could see Vesper, Magni, Bettel, and Hakka play BG3.

On the other hand, LETS FUCKING GO! What was Kiara's planned group again? Kiara, Calli, Bijou, and who?

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
mococo is my spirit animal Kropray1.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass