EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm not one of you "I can fix her" niggas but Polka's top-tier voice acting combined with her model update was kinda :shiinastare:

Anime Fan

Sounds like Airi's company is making her work overtime again.:airidepressed:

archive

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Freaky Friday with Marine and UI

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AYAMEEE??????

Numberfag:Fangame edition

Jealous

Lurker
She should collab it. Everyone is playing solo. It would be pure content with how easily you can fuck your friends over in so many ways. I managed to NTR my buddy in our playthrough and now he hates me. Worth it though.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am not ashamed to admit I've put more dedicated hours into holocure than both sekiro and the last of us combined, and the thought of how much time and resources it took to make those games just makes me giggle like a retard.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Nerissa likes 80s MLP, i think that is still okay. Back in that time the girls watched that shit. But the current MLP show is pretty toxic, and spawned a bunch of retarded brony like chris chan and the Ohio blue pony who loves to LMAOOOOOO
The Current MLP show is middling and almost no one watches it your thinking of the previous show also called Gen 4. also fanbases are always trash water wet.
Chris-chan wasn't spawned by MLP, he just jumped on the bandwagon when looking for some china and then got obsessed with it. If there's anything that spawned him, it's Sonic the Hedgehog.
ive always been confused why people go for the sonic angle when it's more likely that Pokemon is to blame. Given chris's age its about the right time for the pokemon anime to hit the english world so unless he went out of his way to watch SAtam or the other sonic cartoon (underground maybe?) i think he just had a copy of S3&K laying around?????????
Kaela's a decent singer, not the best but she's decent when she's trying to take her singing seriously (aka never). I can't wait for her holofes performance, mostly because she has actually taken professional dance lessons for years throughout her childhood so should be pretty skilled at it. I hope it's a good performance
unless those dance lessons were specifically for choreography doubt it will help. "idol" style dancing is usually full body and very precise poses usually in a group so about the only thing that translates is the stamina especially if your out of practice.
But Okayu said she is 26

why would the notoriously lazy purple liar lie about her age.
And this is how you remain a virgin. Bitch could have a naked muscular man swinging his dick around, saying in a deep voice "Baby, I am going to fuck you this night so hard you will not be walking tomorrow" and she would go full autistic screeching mode and run away
I think Enna is pretty traumatized by sex in general given some of the stories shes shared 90% sure she will be happy if she stays a virgin forever.

Bug Eater

Numberfag:Fangame edition
Waiting for a future where Holocure actually get Twitch Drops (those mediocre OW2 numbers are probably inflated because of that), then it's truly joever :mikothumbsl:
Speaking of which:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am not ashamed to admit I've put more dedicated hours into holocure than both sekiro and the last of us combined, and the thought of how much time and resources it took to make those games just makes me giggle like a retard.
Honestly, the short-form, arcade-style games like Survivor games are just way easier to digest than super-long RPGs for me, nowadays. I just find myself enjoying those more as I have gotten older.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Baeruto is spreading by @AxelDiamandisEN.jpg

The Baeruto is spreading...

braindoko

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly, the short-form, arcade-style games like Survivor games are just way easier to digest than super-long RPGs for me, nowadays. I just find myself enjoying those more as I have gotten older.
The star ocean 2 remaster comes out in October this year, the swan song of traditional jrpgs on playstation. It took long but I hope it'll be worth the wait (yes I played the psp one it was alright)

If they make a museum for underrated grassroots Games that Changed Everything tm. I hope the entrance pillars are the vampire survivor and the touhou dudes.

Bug Eater

Kson was actually pretty clear, as Coco, about the reasons. She can't sing, doesn't like singing and it required a lot of time/effort. And she felt horribly inferior about it. Which might also been the fact she was living with Kanata, a Singing Otaku. Kanata's autism about singing craft might have driven Kson out.

Realistically, though, Coco had run her course. Kson wasn't that interested in being Coco, she was completely in here own head about the character and was simply ready to move on. Cover did want her to stay, the rrats about silently booting her never made much sense. I can see some lower management giving her the cold shoulder in standard Japanese Office Culture, but Cover gave up China (and still gives up China) for her. Granted, that's also the better business decision in general.
Quoting this post here because it's massively off topic - Kson has probably done 100s of karaoke streams since she graduated, kept up her singing/dancing lessons, released an original song and did two 3D lives - it's true that it's not her strong point, but I don't think it was the main drive behind her graduation.

I also don't blame Cover for this - the spam situation was really difficult to navigate (in the end it's YT's fault for allowing that shit to happen) - but I think she isolated herself because of it, even choosing to spend NYE by herself instead of on the official HL stream with her friends, and couldn't envision a future with her remaining in the company. There were some occasions where Cover could've done better (thinking of the times that she cried on stream because of the spam, when she had to personally deal with the mess of having antis made into mods by accident, or being ghosted by EN management) but ultimately I think she couldn't deal with her friends having to deal with that level of harassment just for collabing with her.

For an example of how idiotic YT is - the slow mode protection is entirely client side based ( when it comes to a company that big, implementing server side checks would cost a not-insignificant amount of money) and the bugmen were able to get around it by writing scripts that delayed the server requests so they could send them dozens of times before the slow mode limit did anything. I'm pretty sure that YT ended up blocking any VPN users from chatting on her streams (also applied to Kson after she personally complained to them) but it was probably too little too late.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm not one of you "I can fix her" niggas but Polka's top-tier voice acting combined with her model update was kinda :shiinastare:

Polka was always one of my top three fav Holo JP talents. Before the twin doggos there was Polka being saved by the Yagoo man, never watched Luna's previous character but Nobuhime was my first graduation stream. I screamed at my phone in happiness when I watched Polka's debut and heard her voice again :kroheart: She is always kinda underrated, her circus clown theme slightly nerfs her general appeal imo.

edit:
This clip from her final stream still makes me tear up a bit.

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
The gaping mouth stare is the youtube thumbnail meta.
I really can't wait for the day this falls out of fashion. It has to happen one day ..right?
Ah but then it's surely going to be replaced by something even worse somehow.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom