"They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird"Randon Neuring

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chris-chan wasn't spawned by MLP, he just jumped on the bandwagon when looking for some china and then got obsessed with it. If there's anything that spawned him, it's Sonic the Hedgehog.
He got into it to fuck megan.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Praise our new ES overlord, Mexico reign supremacy, Argentina and Chile can go cope in the corner
Ubicacion:España
It wouls be funny if all of their members are from Spain.They are more reliable and i guess easy to manage since they have managers in Europe already.I have a few candidates that i will post in the Resurrection thread that maybe can get in and are from Spain.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Knowing her, she'll be back before the month's over.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
He got into it to fuck megan.
And it was only a surface level interest with passing mentions until the brony cartoon started. :beataniugh:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Their accent was always a keyfabe

With all the ESL/baby-talk/kayfabe conversation; has anyone considered that they might just be actually retarded? :mitothink:

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Maybe their Parents Milkman was asian?
It's more like they're the ultimate weeaboos, to the point they became ESL in their quest to become Idols in Japan.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Oh no
:fishmandispair:

RIP vod, I didn't get a copy.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lemon Woman is stir crazy while on vacation, holds poll for content, and the results may shock you:

She should collab it. Everyone is playing solo. It would be pure content with how easily you can fuck your friends over in so many ways. I managed to NTR my buddy in our playthrough and now he hates me. Worth it though.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In about 8 hours, Shinri is gonna play one hand clapping with a "period simulator", which is apparently a machine that shocks your stomach to simulate cramps so even men can feel what its like to have a period

Judging by the thumbnail, of course flay is going to join in

On less degen news, have a small snippet of boys being boys

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
With all the ESL/baby-talk/kayfabe conversation; has anyone considered that they might just be actually retarded? :mitothink:
Two white hags pretending to be retarded ESL toddlers for a decade without breaking keyfabe is actually a talent. I am surprised it took until 3rd gen for hololive to find these doggos. I have rarely seen EN chubbas being this good in keyfabe.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What if they are knee deep in kayfabe as Ally and Sally as well?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Two white hags pretending to be retarded ESL toddlers for a decade without breaking keyfabe is actually a talent. I am surprised it took until 3rd gen for hololive to find these doggos. I have rarely seen EN chubbas being this good in keyfabe.
Did you just say :holohag:?
But... how?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing Rayman. I have popcorn ready, the game starts gentle but then it gets a bit ridiculous.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oh fuck they noticed the religious entities of each animal

oh fuck

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Did you just say :holohag:?
But... how?
Theres a blog post from 2013 or 2012 where they mentioned they are 20 I think. Can someone link it? Incidentally all HoloCanines(Fubuki/Mio/Korone/Polka/Koyori/FuwaMoco) and all HoloFelines(Okayu and Botan) are hags. I don't know the exact comparison with Ina, but the twins could be the oldest in EN.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara talking more about the HoloTori stuff:
  • Super excited that she finally got HoloTori through so it was supported by management.
  • Management supporting it means she doesn't have to foot the bill herself which, in turn, means a bigger budget.
  • They are doing a dance relay up until the release. Recorded while the girls were in Japan together a few weeks ago
  • The dude who did this classic HoloTori animation did the movie:

• Art for the song
Screenshot_20230817_142736.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom