"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTuberThrow

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Felt like this was main thread, material so I'm cross posting the fact pippa autists named ai research after her
The Paper

Finally: the AI that will combine with the mold and create the worst-case scenario of 'gray goo' which will wipe this planet clean of unruly organics.

Pippa cheer by @vashpipenjoyer.jpg

Go! Cleanse this forsaken world, PippAI!!

either that, or her hygiene kills it before it forms, whatever

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So can you still update holocure though the itch.io launcher, or is it mandatory to use steam from now on.

e: holy shit Iofi is busted
ee: holy shit Anya is busted

Last edited:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
So can you still update holocure though the itch.io launcher, or is it mandatory to use steam from now on.
It won't matter, but steam is indefinitely easier if you have multiple devices.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Looks like management fucked over Calli with an early release again lol

Best part of the EP

And just like Ouroboros from UnAlive the best song will definitely never get an MV

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I ain't reading through I dunno how many pages in the pippa thread so anyone can tell me if her collab with fillian is worth the watch?

These orientals need to get their shit together or calli has to triple check the dates. I really like that she's leaving her Yamanba phase and is making actual music now. The girl has future outside rap, she should stick with anything but rap.
Edit: nevermind, at least most of the songs are anything but rap :depressedtako:

Last edited:

niggaphil

Felt like this was main thread, material so I'm cross posting the fact pippa autists named ai research after her
The Paper

I have read the paper: Not putting Pippa and Phase Connect inside the acknowledgment section

ABSOLUTELY HARAM :koboharam:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

This suck, the new MV and the 3D live are both schedule for tomorrow but the hype will be gone, plus literary released it at the same time as the Holocure update so a lot of fans wont even notice (literary Calli is my oshi and I was excited for this but I have been playing Holocure for the past 2 hours so I just noticed now that I took a break), they really fucked her as hard as they could.

Perhaps these nigg3rs still think that Calli is Japanese so she always think the day of the release is in their time.
This is early even if we assume Jp time I feel, over here is barely the 16 and it was suppose to be the 18.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This suck, the new MV and the 3D live are both schedule for tomorrow but the hype will be gone, plus literary released it at the same time as the Holocure update so a lot of fans wont eve notice (litterary Calli is my oshi and I was excited for this but I have been playing Holocure for the past 2 hours so I just noticed now that I took a break), they really fucked her as hard as they could.
DW, there will be a mob of twitter autists hate-listening to it to call it cringe, that should give her a view bump

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
DW, there will be a mob of twitter autists hate-listening to it to call it cringe, that should give her a view bump
Family value fantano will probably react to it so they can get their validation.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This suck, the new MV and the 3D live are both schedule for tomorrow but the hype will be gone, plus literary released it at the same time as the Holocure update so a lot of fans wont eve notice (literary Calli is my oshi and I was excited for this but I have been playing Holocure for the past 2 hours so I just noticed now that I took a break), they really fucked her as hard as they could.
Worst part is, something similar JUST happened a little over 2 months ago.

At least she wasn't streaming this time...

niggaphil

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Cover or Anykara got fed up with them and got them booted.
It might be smaller ones like iunno, Phase? Or better yet, a completely different company unrelated to vtubers (for some reason).

In the different side of things, NijiEN Enna Alouette will be premiering a new original song in 22-ish hours, called Mushroom. While the premiere is for the music and the MV, the song itself is already available far earlier thanks to YT topic (so it's not just calli that have that unintentional earlier release, i guess)

Apparently the song comes from the time she playing that one note game (that one platformer with voice control thing), in which this guy, Keiki decided to do a short arrangement of it as a clip.

It got her attention and it blossomed into this collaboration, which itself is a project of sort with Enna describing the song as uh...
A little description about our song...
If you are in a sad state it can be hard to cope around negative influences. If you recognize yourself here, you are not alone. We tried to convey those feelings as best we could in our song, Mushroom

Tellingly, the premiere has link for people to donate toward Canadian's Mental Health Association, and she has stated that she will donate as well, using the superchat earning from her upcoming behind the scene stream of that original song tomorrow.

And also from the same boat (heh), NijiEN Risotto/Ren Zotto will also be releasing another original, titled Casket on the same 18th august date. No unintentional release like Enna, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom