"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>sakura
>anyone's favorite character
I refuse to accept this.
Her actual favorite character is Rock Lee. Sakura is just one of her favorites.

Also, this stream is now just Naruto. Saw that coming.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This fucking bitch Nerissa spent like an hour going off about Naruto and how much she likes it in her stream with Kiara but didn't even watch Shippuden.....

why did I get into this hobby? Why do I do this to myself?
She said it during the Kiara stream and I think one of her streams before. She couldn't get into Shippuden because the anime turned into infinite fillers after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and she eventually lost interest.

Bae has based taste for having Itachi as her favorite character though. Truly one of the only redeeming factors of the series.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Even though like, 50-100 episodes of just the final war arc should still be skipped anyways.
I have been stuck here for literally years. Every time I try to go back I only make it through ~1-3 episodes. I think the mecha-naruto flashback arc was where most of my time was spent trying to build up the courage to push through.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I take it back. I liked it better when the Spanish Rape Babies found an excuse to vomit their taco speak and butcher the language of Cervantes than listening to people sperg about some shit tier anime like Naruto.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She said it during the Kiara stream and I think one of her streams before. She couldn't get into Shippuden because the anime turned into infinite fillers after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc and she eventually lost interest.

Bae has based taste for having Itachi as her favorite character though. Truly one of the only redeeming factors of the series.
I must have missed that part in the Kiara stream. I'm surprised they haven't done a "Kai" version of Naruto, tbh, to make its anime less shit.

Bae is trying so hard to not hate on Nerissa's opinions lol.

Edit: or actually, people should just read the manga. Kishimoto's art is great.

Ensok

Early Adopter
I have been stuck here for literally years. Every time I try to go back I only make it through ~1-3 episodes. I think the mecha-naruto flashback arc was where most of my time was spent trying to build up the courage to push through.
I mean you can just skip those literally filler episodes. There are a ton that don't even expand on the war.

But it gets really bad at one point where they have these half-filler episodes with important canon shit happening in them. It's so fucking annoying. There needs to be a Shippuden Kai so badly.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The what :confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

This is why I stayed with the manga.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The what :confusedshuba::confusedshuba::confusedshuba:

This is why I stayed with the manga.
No joke, the videogames are a great way to experience the trainwreck that is the Naruto Shippuden story while at least having some fun.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Even though it was annoying as shit if you were a fan of the manga and watching Shippuden while it aired, it still did a good job with its early filler by using it to expand on characters/plot points/relationships that didn't get enough focus in the manga. But then after the Pain Invasion arc it went right into horrible meaningless filler territory that just unnecessarily padded things out, and it got even worse in the 4th Shinobi War arc because the manga had literally already ended so it was especially pointless. And the final arc got massacred by filler constantly breaking up really important shit and even coming in the middle of fights.

Also Nerissa just said Omelette du Fromage, that brings back good memories.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
No joke, the videogames are a great way to experience the trainwreck that is the Naruto Shippuden story while at least having some fun.
Any particularly recommended ones?

Also, Selen infected everyone on her Plague Inc. stream, and then went "Yeah, now they're gonna send me the crystal play button!"; are you sure about that? :SelenHAHAhere:

Ensok

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Any particularly recommended ones?
The Ultimate Ninja Storm games by CyberConnect2.
I don't know about the Boruto one, I've seen nothing about it.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Even though it was annoying as shit if you were a fan of the manga and watching Shippuden while it aired, it still did a good job with its early filler by using it to expand on characters/plot points/relationships that didn't get enough focus in the manga. But then after the Pain Invasion arc it went right into horrible meaningless filler territory that just unnecessarily padded things out, and it got even worse in the 4th Shinobi War arc because the manga had literally already ended so it was especially pointless. And the final arc got massacred by filler constantly breaking up really important shit and even coming in the middle of fights.

Also Nerissa just said Omelette du Fromage, that brings back good memories.
Naruto needed to end after the Pain arc.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Why Ollie is playing Hunie cam studio? what the hell red man what did you do

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Why Ollie is playing Hunie cam studio? what the hell red man what did you do

obviously, she watched the Pippa stream the other day and wanted to one-up both her and Takeshi (real)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anime Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
SHOT

CHASER

you know what, I'm automatically suspicious of anyone making a "racism test" and their possible biases in such a test (and with how racism is losing more and more meaning each day)

on the other hand, I am ready to swear my fealty to Kirsche, Queen of the Racists, because it's funny

Ensok

Early Adopter
>Nerissa just referenced the hentai Euphoria
Actually though the live action show she also brought up is probably worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom