"They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird"Randon Neuring

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Yeah apparently this is suppose to be parody/satire, according to the reddit thread made a couple days ago when it originally got posted.

But is it really if you can see some self-absorbed thot actually doing this and thinking they are clever? Honestly when I first saw it, it didn't even phase me and I just thought "yeah that's where we are at now..."

Yeah, it's fake, but I don't blame anyone watching this industry to take it seriously on first glance (as I did). I wouldn't be surprised if there are moderately successful vtubers who are doing these types of deals on the down-low, or at least trying to. And there are sites like E-Pal where you can basically rent people to play video games with you. This idea has precedent so it doesn't seem as ridiculous as it should on its face.

That said, even if it were legit, I think I'd pass. I think something like pre-roll ads on vtuber clips would be a better idea for the money because you get tools for targeting and analytics and such, and in general it just feels gross to have that dividing line between content (the other person's stream) and advertisement (my presence on it) constantly eroded. It could even lead to backlash and leave me off worse than when I started.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So this question is pretty speculative and out of nowhere, but I am quite curious on you other people’s schizo’s thoughts: what do you think the holos, particularly EN’s, plan to do after Hololive?

While they definitely seem like they make a decent living I’m not sure if the numbers actually add up enough to justify an early retirement. And considering at least a few of the holos are in college, it still raises the question on if they have any plans related to their degrees afterwards. Are they planning to switch into full time streamers in general? Stay in Holo for life? How many have expressed (if any) some interest in some activity that may not be related to Hololive?
As long as they dont do anything retarded they could just invest the money, Ina mom dragged her to a financial consultant and she is preparing already for the future, Karen will probably use her new Universal contacts for getting gigs as DEMONDICE, Gura is already loaded and barring going full xqc she is good for a while, Watson can go the Nina route and just keep working on Cover as a manager/consultant, the rest is already said, i would not pass Irys to get a sweet deal, Ex Holos are a very precious resource as long as they are not dumb (like Miguel) or got contaminated with Tothery (like Kson)

Yeah, it's fake, but I don't blame anyone watching this industry to take it seriously on first glance (as I did). I wouldn't be surprised if there are moderately successful vtubers who are doing these types of deals on the down-low, or at least trying to. And there are sites like E-Pal where you can basically rent people to play video games with you. This idea has precedent so it doesn't seem as ridiculous as it should on its face.
I kinda believed because iirc there was a agency where you can actually pay them to play games with their talents, i forgot the name but it was like epal.gg but with more autism

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Furuya Mari
Looked at her pl (back when she was mentioned on motherland), she? looks a lot like a troon. And then there's the voicechanger she used on the her streams.

Uh oh, Nijisanji.

vivaldi_w8VmsLxYkn.png
deepl: No clipping will be allowed for this distribution. Please understand.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Sorry unicorns you are getting the axe now

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Heh, look at this.
*opens incognito window*
*stream loads again*

Wow, bugged twitch mechanics.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I wouldnt be suprised if most of the ones that do nothing could just survive on being part time streamers with the audiences they built off from HL, other than that you have Kkkaren who has an active music career, Kiara who invested in realestate and does cosplay, Kronii who is a VA, and Fauna with the ASMR autism, iirc Mumei was the only one still studying, Ina has her artist gig, i think the only one without an obvious shtick would be Watson but i wouldnt be surpised if she could get something as some sort of consultant if her tech shit was actually not just basic bullshit, and Gura probably has enough money to retire anyways
Did Bae quit college? Or did she graduate already?

In Kronii’s case I imagine something besides just VA though, right? I was under the impression VA’s don’t fare well economically speaking.

Speaking of, this was a question I have had for a while now; did fauna, Irys, or Kronii go/graduate from college? Fauna seems fairly smart and from a well off background. I initially assumed Kronii would too, but it seemed like her past jobs were hostess, and some receptionist (I think? I can’t remember where I heard that but I think BlueShark mentioned it) jobs, so maybe not? Irys…uhhh…:irysthumbsupl:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Heh, look at this.
*opens incognito window*
*stream loads again*

Wow, bugged twitch mechanics.
I think the idea is to double ban them from the stream and for the chat at the same time, that doesnt prevent them to make socks. i call it the Anti nolan system because you need to be as stupid as him to get cucked by that feature
I was under the impression they don’t fare well economically speaking.
That woman cant still hire someone to fix her shitty electrical system to use the AC on her room, she is way overdue on moving out

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
She graduated

You just watch. There will be a 'Bae is graduating?!' rumor within an hour on /vt/ or something...and your name won't help, either

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So this question is pretty speculative and out of nowhere, but I am quite curious on you other people’s schizo’s thoughts: what do you think the holos, particularly EN’s, plan to do after Hololive?

While they definitely seem like they make a decent living I’m not sure if the numbers actually add up enough to justify an early retirement. And considering at least a few of the holos are in college, it still raises the question on if they have any plans related to their degrees afterwards. Are they planning to switch into full time streamers in general? Stay in Holo for life? How many have expressed (if any) some interest in some activity that may not be related to Hololive?
Gura will buy/found a power washing business.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I forgot Apex was on her schedule because I purposefully scrubbed it from my mind...

Edit: this thumbnail cheered me up, at least.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Another Shiori post from the autistic yumejo hot topic girl while she's gone
[a]
Source

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Good thing it's just twitch, if holo mems started banning Nolan from watching their streams we'd probably see the birth of a new mass shooter

VTuberBobDole

It's interesting to see the general opinions of Keffiy's rigging changing (unless it's only here where his work is panned). He is usually regarded as one of the best riggers hired by Cover due to his rigging having a wide range of movement, while riggings with stiff movement (eg. Gura) are considered as bad. As for my own personal opinion, I'm fine with Watame, Kiara and Ollie's rigging, while Axel's rigging seem a little weird with his mouth movement, haven't watch enough of Nerissa to form an opinion on hers.

I think Keffiy's work is good. It has a very large range of motion and that may make it harder to get good use out of it? I think Axel just uses it poorly

I don't think they are horrible, other than I just don't like the excessive body swaying. As was said, I think Axel is the worst and his other problem is more with the mouth, no idea what is going on with that and why they haven't fixed it. (Or maybe they have now, I haven't really watched him since debut other than a couple collabs? Is he supposed to get a 2.0, or at least 1.5, like Magni and Vesper (RIP)?)

God's Strongest Dragoon

As was said, I think Axel is the worst and his other problem is more with the mouth, no idea what is going on with that and why they haven't fixed it.
This was established to be Axel being a fucking mongoloid and just having his mouth open all the time. We figured this out when Kronii piloted his model and all those issues disappeared.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This was established to be Axel being a fucking mongoloid and just having his mouth open all the time. We figured this out when Kronii piloted his model and all those issues disappeared.
Dottovu should have been Axel, truly the best asset when it comes to non-committal gendering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom