General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She seemed to be more active on Fanbox

EDIT: Went looking for dirt, found gold instead

This reminds me, we could go for another Bone Bros collab if they can find something good to do for one. Maybe watch Boss Ni--Baby together?

VTuberBobDole

Hm. Nerissa shares a rigger with Kronii and Axel, and their rigging has a lot of the same tics (e.g. sweeping turns and rocking back and forth with their shoulders held still). Compared to Kiara's rig I think Nerissa does move around more for the same amount of real-life motion. I don't know anything about rigging so I don't know how to describe this.

I'm not a fan of the rigs on any of those 3. They move/sway way too much and it doesn't feel natural (or as natural as an anime girl avatar can). If you want to see a naturally swaying baba, watch a Marine zatsu.

Late on posting this because I was banned but I found an offer that @Murrayしないで might be interested for growing his audience:

Archive

Fucking damnit I thought it wasn't posted. I searched and everything!

I'm like 99% sure this is well crafted bait and not legit. 7k followers but 1.4 million views on that Tweet as of right now. Nice. :lisafingerguns:

Imagine paying several hundred dollars to collab with a streamer with 3K subs on Twitch.

Imagine being known as someone who paid several hundred dollars to collab with a streamer with 3K subs on Twitch.

EDIT: This is what you're paying for:
View attachment 40510

Yeah apparently this is suppose to be parody/satire, according to the reddit thread made a couple days ago when it originally got posted.

But is it really if you can see some self-absorbed thot actually doing this and thinking they are clever? Honestly when I first saw it, it didn't even phase me and I just thought "yeah that's where we are at now..."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm not a fan of the rigs on any of those 3. They move/sway way too much and it doesn't feel natural (or as natural as an anime girl avatar can). If you want to see a naturally swaying baba, watch a Marine zatsu.

Yeah apparently this is suppose to be parody/satire, according to the reddit thread made a couple days ago when it originally got posted.

But is it really if you can see some self-absorbed thot actually doing this and thinking they are clever? Honestly when I first saw it, it didn't even phase me and I just thought "yeah that's where we are at now..."
I posted this a couple days ago and yes it's satire, it's some kind of retarded trend for indies on twitter, most of them went with ridiculous numbers like "collab: 20000000$" or something like that so people knew it was obviously a joke, this one looks pretty real so the joke factor was lost on some people. I don't like punishing people for making stupid jokes but this really isn't that funny, it's collab-begging with some unfunny gag that just sounds desperate and will turn off people stupid enough to take it at facer value. Trust twitter indies to have the most idiotic ideas.

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
White woman watch, another HANDCAM in progress

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nerissa joined the misunderstanding corner with a confession vid

She was mistaken she said she can read 2k kanji she meant she can read 2k jp words and can read 1k kanji

Negzana

As much as I want to watch Fuwamoco, I find them unwatchable. Like I can take one ESL who talks cutesy, but when it's two ESLs who act like pure diabetium while maintaining kayfabe it's poisonous.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Bijou might be dysgraphic

Is there a clip of Shiina crying over mahjong in yakuza?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
As much as I want to watch Fuwamoco, I find them unwatchable. Like I can take one ESL who talks cutesy, but when it's two ESLs who act like pure diabetium while maintaining kayfabe it's poisonous.
Aren't they both white Leafs? Are they really ESLs or just have some kind of developmental disability?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aren't they both white Leafs? Are they really ESLs or just have some kind of developmental disability?
They took YWNBJ as a challenge to the point where they copied the Japs' inability to speak proper English.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I AM GOING TO COMMIT
IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH THE CUTE DOGGOS!!
I understand what you mean. I felt that way at first, and then 24 hours later I didn't care anymore. So to each their own.

Whoa Amelia touched Bijou?! Lewd! I hope they keep calling her Ame-senpai because that's pretty cute ngl.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
It's interesting to see the general opinions of Keffiy's rigging changing (unless it's only here where his work is panned). He is usually regarded as one of the best riggers hired by Cover due to his rigging having a wide range of movement, while riggings with stiff movement (eg. Gura) are considered as bad. As for my own personal opinion, I'm fine with Watame, Kiara and Ollie's rigging, while Axel's rigging seem a little weird with his mouth movement, haven't watch enough of Nerissa to form an opinion on hers.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I think Keffiy's work is good. It has a very large range of motion and that may make it harder to get good use out of it? I think Axel just uses it poorly

Awoogers

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
During the debut I was the same, yet I've found myself drawn to their streams every time they're live and started enjoying the way they talk at some point. I guess it's the same brainwashing process Luna's fans go through.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Courtesy of the Phase Connect general, only audio:
Tenma admits in the stream with Onigiri she is a proud mutt and Euro Japanese hapa, basically confirming all the info found including the pics.

Before she just implied it but never got into any specifics outside of living in Japan.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fucking, linking this because who let her cook. Pinhole doom is a thing now

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Awoogers

Rin with another handcam stream in 10 minutes

shes gonna headpat the mochi balls

Status