"women are great i love women happy pride month"Jelly Hoshiumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

It's true. At this point I'm guessing Dizzy is single because everyone just assumes she's in lesbians with Ember.
iirc in their first collab they talked about how if Dizzy would ever get married she would make her husband a different small shitty room and have Ember in a nice big bedroom with her. I do wonder sometimes if Dizzy just has her usual "no one should love me because I am horrible person" menhera moment and actively denying all advances, or if they are simply so close their relationships are better than that of a married loving couple

Ember let her dad drive a car. It did not go well

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
iirc in their first collab they talked about how if Dizzy would ever get married she would make her husband a different small shitty room and have Ember in a nice big bedroom with her. I do wonder sometimes if Dizzy just has her usual "no one should love me because I am horrible person" menhera moment and actively denying all advances, or if they are simply so close their relationships are better than that of a married loving couple
Or it could be lesbian teetee fanservice pretty much everyone likes

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
marimari_RPG

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Usuwa Suu singing right now.

SorAZ original song premiere at 8.30PM JST.

And Shishigami Leona cover premiere at 9.30PM JST.

I made a public service announcement to all bronze room jongers to stop going for dragons every time even when you're behind 12000 points.

If you play Majsoul and use Nyagger you have to call though to stay in character. Even if it's South 4 and you're 20k behind, finish with open tannyao.

Inui Toko zatsu and if you are interested in where to take her on a date.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Pomu's most recent Dave the Diver stream starts with her talking about the break/trip.

- Went to Otakuthon in Montreal, first time ever in Canada!
- Was with Nina the whole time again, many others also but mostly Nina and Elira from the sounds of it
- Was able to get exclusive backstage access with Nina and other Niji talent to the concert
- Got to meet Sister Claire in person, said she was the most nicest, most gorgeous person she's ever met.

%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A2-sister-claire.gif

- Also got to meet Hoshikawa, very cute, she tried to rizz Pomu
- Nina took her to the beach late at night and no one else was around. She saw a Ferris wheel in the distance.
- Nina really helped Pomu to be social since Pomu is too shy, Nina helps her to open up more and talk
- Doesn't want to tell all of her stories right now, is saving some for future streams.
- Had Poutine! Also seems she picked up a little French (quebecois), including some swears (Tabarnak).
- Took more pictures of Vtubers than anything else, whoops.
- Chat asked if she caught Elira's cough, Pomu said "... Maybe when we--" (Doesn't finish that sentence)
- Saw a lot of Niji cosplays, wanted to get pictures with some but was too shy.
- Bought a lot of merch, especially her own merch.
- Was in a constant state of anxiety that her identity would be exposed at the con.

Finally here is her return schedule:
F3lnyXWWIA4nIFx

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Fuwamoco's JP Q&A at 22k. They really know their audience.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pomu's most recent Dave the Diver stream starts with her talking about the break/trip.

- Went to Otakuthon in Montreal, first time ever in Canada!
- Was with Nina the whole time again, many others also but mostly Nina and Elira from the sounds of it
- Was able to get exclusive backstage access with Nina and other Niji talent to the concert
- Got to meet Sister Claire in person, said she was the most nicest, most gorgeous person she's ever met.

%E3%82%B7%E3%82%B9%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A2-sister-claire.gif

- Also got to meet Hoshikawa, very cute, she tried to rizz Pomu
- Nina took her to the beach late at night and no one else was around. She saw a Ferris wheel in the distance.
- Nina really helped Pomu to be social since Pomu is too shy, Nina helps her to open up more and talk
- Doesn't want to tell all of her stories right now, is saving some for future streams.
- Had Poutine! Also seems she picked up a little French (quebecois), including some swears (Tabarnak).
- Took more pictures of Vtubers than anything else, whoops.
- Chat asked if she caught Elira's cough, Pomu said "... Maybe when we--" (Doesn't finish that sentence)
- Saw a lot of Niji cosplays, wanted to get pictures with some but was too shy.
- Bought a lot of merch, especially her own merch.
- Was in a constant state of anxiety that her identity would be exposed at the con.

Finally here is her return schedule:
F3lnyXWWIA4nIFx

>quebec
>beach
:confusedshuba:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
>quebec
>beach
:confusedshuba:

I'm confused at your confusion. Montreal is in Quebec, a quick google shows at least a dozen beaches around the city? 🤔

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm confused at your confusion. Montreal is in Quebec, a quick google shows at least a dozen beaches around the city? 🤔
Yeah. You just dont go to the beach here. They probably have the shittiest beaches in north america. Especially near Montreal.

Axel is retarted. Oh no

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

It's happening! Mococo is slowly letting out her gaming autism! :kroheart::sanasmile:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Shiina is switching from Yakuza Mahjong to... Mahjong souls...

Also reminder that Rezuul, 'memefamous' PC Mahjong terrorist has Chatterino running on a fuckload of channels waiting for someone to mention mahjong or his name.

They are never safe.
1692180251160.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina has just hit 6 hours of jonging. It's terminal lads, she's a filthy jonger.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina has just hit 6 hours of jonging. It's terminal lads, she's a filthy jonger.
Yeah I'm way over due to go to bed, I don't why/how she's still up. She's streamed nearly 10 hours today. That's a big turn around form earlier in the week canceling streams because IBS flared up. I hope she doesn't burn herself out before the tournament.
:shiinastare:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

A rat and a clown walked into a bar...

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR singing now.

Also Shishigami Leona's birthday live at 8PM JST.

That's probably less than ten games.

USS IOWA

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom