"'Can you say -I hate happiness- but without the letters 'H' hmm? I ate appiness, I ate... what is it? I ate appiness, I don't get it... huh? What? I ate appiness, I d.. OH MY GOD!!! sigh You 'Gottem' me chat"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She's so fucking good

Also Poor Naiyos voice is already dying....

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Lmao her russian admins on VK were caught calling ukies faggots and vermintide and all she says is this

EDIT: Post

:amepopcorn::kiarachefkiss:
LMFAO. This is fucking glorious. And a long-time coming too. Only difference is that her sperging about Tachibana finally caught the eye of bigger fish and ended up shedding light on the ruskie shit she did and got away with when she didn't have more eyes on her. Let's not forget this bitch actually tried to do an "educational stream" with another tankie that tried to redpill viewers by going the Ukraine-bad-Russia-justified-route. She privated that stream after her chat turned out not to be the echo chamber she was expecting (citing "trolls" after being called out by people more well-versed on the local issues in the region). We had this documented in the chuuba thread back in the homeland. I'd pull it up but I haven't been able to access it TOR for the longest time.

Hard disagree, Shinri would have a damage buff with the ball.

Please just move this to the degen thread already
IMHO, she deserves to have a thread of her own at this point, but major incidents such as this do have a place for discussion (and lols) in this thread.

Filling up the thread with uncredited art is a 4chan thing to do. Some of us have found good illustrators to follow so unless you want to live on a desolate DDOLBANG helldimension of bland drawings I urge you to be less bad and just change the filename, it ain't that difficult. You can fight me on this one because this is the one hill I'm going to die on

View attachment 40246
LOL, fucking DDOLBANG just quietly doing his shit and catching strays.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
We had this documented in the chuuba thread back in the homeland. I'd pull it up but I haven't been able to access it TOR for the longest time.
im pretty sure you can access it via any browsers now. I can access on chrome at least

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
tl;dr Dizzy talking to her therapist. Ember asked since they talk after it & after streams apparently.

just assume that whenever either Dizzy or Ember is not streaming or participating in a company event, they are on call with each other

24/7

they are one and the same, you can't separate them or they will die a horrible, painful death (real)

TheOathbreakerTarvos

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Biboo has been ":D" for a solid several minutes, even more when Purah appeared on the screen

Peak character design, give the artist a raise + more future holo designs
nrtw1qanmbib1.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Allow me to formally apologize to the Proctor and the Jannies for my actions on this most recent glorious day of the lord! In attempting to impersonate the personality of Rie I accidently broke a rule I forgot about (my bad). To further repent for my sins, allow me to recite an act of contrition.

Oh my Proctor, I am sorry for my sins. In choosing to sin and failing to do good. I have sinned against you and your asylum. I firmly intend, with the help of your jannies, to make up for my sins and to love as I should.

Amen.

Kalion

:)
I did not get to archive it in time, but Furuya Mari (best known for accusing a guy of raping her at a con and then it turning out to just be an awkward relationship. This is on the homeland somewhere, however the site's search feature is giving me errors.) suddenly decided to end her vtubing activities.
1692153497256.png
Too late to archive it. Her account is already locked.

Edit: Also see here:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Sakana washes ground beef.
WTF_32x32px.png

your supposed to do this not with water obviously but rolling it around in a paper towel or something before mixing in eggyolks or similar fancy ways of cooking the ground beef (for dishes like meatloaf or even something like meatballs) improves the flavor and leaves less of a mess.

Negzana

Kaela said she would do another stream (Probs just more chatting and reading Superchats) in the afternoon which would be fun to watch, but afternoon for her is deep into midnight for me. Hope whever she streams she has a good time and maybe I don't miss all of it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

You guys are all cool

dont come to the stream the 19th

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (39).jpg
*10 seconds of silent, blank, :D stare* "Is this what NTR means?"

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Not-Hakka released a cover for the first time in 8 months.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Not-Hakka released a cover for the first time in 8 months.

Why my rrat sensor is telling me that he wanted to release this as Hakka but Cover told him that he had to pay it again

Kalion

:)

Korean Vtuber Shabel Tonya's first ever 3D concert starts now.

God's Strongest Dragoon

some Lily fanart
View attachment 40407
On a side note will the jannies here beat you up if you don't thumbnail images or do they not care? Not sure what the policy is on that
They don't like it when you don't thumbnail images. They didn't actually ban Nolan but took Nenelove's advice and put him in his own thread. People who piss off the jannies get forced to be in that thread until they have x amount of positive messages with him.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Skye was originally going to play Armored Core 2, but she had a PAL version. So AC3 JP version replaced it.
Currently coloring the mech through polling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom