"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanishCookies

Decided to have a look at Nano's numbers. Short version - she's hovering at the edge of three-view status and slowly going backwards. She's doing a bunch of shorts and clips on YT but none have taken off. Oh, and she is doing nine hours a week streaming on Twitch. You don't grow a channel on Twitch if you only do nine hours a week.

I don't hate Nano, but I'm finding it difficult to feel sympathy. Her choices made life more difficult for the other members of PC, who on the other hand were doing their upmost to support her. You can't tell me that Nano wasn't getting better than she gave to Phase Connect while she was a member.

This looks like this is one of those cases where getting what you want is a curse rather than a blessing. Hope you have an backup job lined up, because it looks like vtuber isn't going to be anything more than a hobby that gives you some pocket money.
She's so paranoid that she wouldn't even accept people into her discord despite the hype when she showed up again just after graduating from PC.
Now she lost those people who were possible viewers. A few people from a certain discord, whose owner was very supportive of her btw, got pissed since getting into it took weeks if not months to get in. You had to post your social media too so mods can do a background check but that doesn't mean you'll get in the server.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
She's so paranoid that she wouldn't even accept people into her discord despite the hype when she showed up again just after graduating from PC.
Now she lost those people who were possible viewers. A few people from a certain discord, whose owner was very supportive of her btw, got pissed since getting into it took weeks if not months to get in. You had to post your social media too so mods can do a background check but that doesn't mean you'll get in the server.

if they were such big fans of hers, why didn't they follow the initial wave of /vt/ discord advertisement and get accepted within the first week of server operation? smh

httn

Hag enthusiast
Doog 3.0 update.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Mochimochi Sakura singing outside her midnight time to get to 19k subs.

She's been in some relays recently as well.
She is also looking for vtubers/vsinger for their next relay happening in october so if yall wanna shill some hiddens jp talents looking for an opportunity let them know !

DeepL translate ;
Please let us know if you are a Vtuber or Vsinger who is a good singer. We are looking for Vtubers and Vsingers who are good singers.
We are going on a journey to look for performers for the next #Singing V Song Relay (scheduled for October)..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (32).jpg
I'm starting to feel bad for him

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hope everyone is ready for a new wave of collab in phasmophobia

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
"I was a really fit child demon... uh, and then I found anime vtubers, and I never went outside again" --Nerissa Ravencroft
Rissa paraphrased

SHE'S FAT!!!
:architect:
Calli's got competition in EN.

Calli's legs have been wide open to the boys, though. Kiara was staying pure until Vesper forced himself on her.
:vespernice:

Calli's always been a whore to the boys since they were announced. She wants a harem to satisfy her fatass.

View attachment 40326
I'm starting to feel bad for him
Yagoo's the cool father who would do anything for his crazy daughters.

More reason why he's BEST GIRL.

Negzana

The new costume thing is starting

she showed all the prediction art in one collage instead of trying to analyze each one, based

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
After 5 years, Generation Exodia finally got together and put on a fantastic performance:
19219.jpg
19271.jpg

This live was essentially Aqua's story of realizing she's not alone anymore and how much happier she's become for it. Bless Yagoo for his ever continuing mission to fix these broken women.
19393.jpg
19398.jpg

And her new original song:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Tenma will be collabing on a cooking stream with onigiri on twitch!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's live right now. Tenma soon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Negzana

I'm disappointed in Kaela's new costume. I thought it would be cool but nope, it was cute.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Have a cute cool blacksmith.
1692103282076.png

The entire outfit looks really good.
Edit: god damn sniped...

Negzana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom