Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is it an issue of Cover this time? I did a quick check and no one from Niji has streamed the game yet, or any of the past games from Larian Studios (Divinity series). I doubt with over 30 livers there isn't a single one of them who is interested on the game?

I'm going to blame Cover because this is the same company who gets permissions for Hitman III, tells talents "You can only play Hitman III" and doesn't clarify what that means when Hitman III contains three whole games worth of content, and the third game itself is self-published by the developers of the new trilogy. The reason for only playing 3 is because Square-Enix published 1 and WB Games published 2. If they have perms for 3, then they have blanket perms for all the rest because each subsequent game went back and touched up previous content to make up for new changes to the engine, new features and the like. Hitman III is the complete collection of the series, published now by the developers themselves free of SE and WB's management. Cover either doesn't understand this, or for some reason refuses to elaborate, as multiple times talents have said they've asked and were told, at the most, "play it safe".

The farming game has sex mods. And in an extreme fringe case, there's a mod out there where you can marry Jas. The little girl in the neighboring animal farm living with her aunt and her depressed and alcoholic nephew. That Jas.

e76.jpeg

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know the game is moddable and can imagine some extent but not 261 fucking things extent, what the shit?

I manually mod the game, so I follow the file structures and feed them directly into the core mod folder

PPJA - Artisan Valley and related mods + requirements are the biggest offenders in this regard, but it adds more content to work toward, which appeases my autism for near-endless busywork on my farmland to create the best of the best produce and produce accessories

For examples of other bulk mods that add swathes of content, the following are also top picks for my mod folder

Stardew Valley Expanded
Ridgeside Village
East Scarp
Lunna - Astray in Stardew Valley
Downtown Zuzu
Ancient History - A Museum Expansion Mod
Adventurer's Guild Expanded
Forage of Ferngill
More New Fish

All of which require their own dependencies and have their own file structures related to those dependencies, alongside things like texture packs or individual crop/fish/ore packs, or recommended mods to go with them, it's very easy to lose track of everything when it comes time to update mods, but it gives me greater flexibility in customizing what I want

RiverBear

I'm going to blame Cover because this is the same company who gets permissions for Hitman III, tells talents "You can only play Hitman III" and doesn't clarify what that means when Hitman III contains three whole games worth of content, and the third game itself is self-published by the developers of the new trilogy. The reason for only playing 3 is because Square-Enix published 1 and WB Games published 2. If they have perms for 3, then they have blanket perms for all the rest because each subsequent game went back and touched up previous content to make up for new changes to the engine, new features and the like. Hitman III is the complete collection of the series, published now by the developers themselves free of SE and WB's management. Cover either doesn't understand this, or for some reason refuses to elaborate, as multiple times talents have said they've asked and were told, at the most, "play it safe".
Reminder that multiple companies (i.e Capcom) have been very public in the past about targetting Cover for copyright strikes

I'm not going to fault them for being autistic about perms because they've already been at the receiving end of a Japanese company's whims and Mio almost losing her channel because of it

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
A nice gift from Crash Land Studios. HQ screencap of Ina.
1691991524497.jpeg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Reminder that multiple companies (i.e Capcom) have been very public in the past about targetting Cover for copyright strikes

I'm not going to fault them for being autistic about perms because they've already been at the receiving end of a Japanese company's whims and Mio almost losing her channel because of it

SE and WB basically have no real say in Hitman 3 content, IO developed all three games, and each iteration of the series they've refined, remade and retooled features of the previous content being ported forward. The stages from 1 and 2 in 3 are not carbon copies though they share the same worldspaces, elements have been changed, removed or added between titles to the point that strategies that work for levels in 1 won't work on the same level in 3. I'd imagine they'd be hard pressed to make any claim that these level sets are in any way their content when IO has changed them for their own published release.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi's feelin a little rough and is watching Garth Marenghis Darkplace

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Only two schedules for now. Most of my other regulars are on break or vacation. 😓

F3a_prcW0AAymxQ

F3daOA4WoAAFHmv

image.png

stassy

At last no one though about modding Holocure to add any defunct branch, right....right?

Anyway, resident singer guessr pot climber is going to get coached with Mio today, lot of asmr cute frustrating noise incoming

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiinawhy.png

E Shiina you said last night you were keeping track of who played so other people could play tonight, then you immediately let Rezuul join and didn't kick him out even though you recognized he played you last night and the night before! HE also said he stream snips you after pippa raided him! Fuck you Rezzul OKAY I'M NOT MAD ANYMORE
:polkasticks: Shiina got a packed week too!

Oh Clip Tax? Roca Raurin sings the them song of a Dutch cartoon about a duck! It's cute!

I learned how to make subtitles on DaVinci Resolve for it! I had been making text PNGs and adding them to the videos as images before now, I'm a bit stupid :guradumbl:

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Futacoochie Mana (great nickname) is the reason I stopped seeking metal vtubers completely, it is better to search for idol/anime-labelled entertainers that sings rock sub-genres. I guess some people doesn't mature even after two years, I wash my hands off this hoe and drop a suggestion:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Someone pointed it out but she bitches about FalseEyeD for being a dramafag (based tbh) but False's most recent video took her call out of Tachibana and agreed that he was a retarded scumbag or whatever the fuck lmao, its the first thing on the video below even

I mean should i respect Zentreya for raising money for aids charity just cause Jim has aids with cancer? I agree aids suck but i dont agree with him being whatever he is.
If a man did one good thing doesnt mean i should instantly fall to his feet and suck dick.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

IDK who this person is but she popped out on my TL so

SomeRando

Futacoochie Mana (great nickname) is the reason I stopped seeking metal vtubers completely, it is better to search for idol/anime-labelled entertainers that sings rock sub-genres. I guess some people doesn't mature even after two years, I wash my hands off this hoe and drop a suggestion:

The only somewhat metal related vtuber I sometimes watch is Freya Kumamori, I don't know if she's a tankie or not though, I skimmed some of her follows and didn't see her following the angry commie bitch.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
IDK who this person is but she popped out on my TL so

Bit odd for an indy to private everything instead of outright nuking it all (or just leave everything there) upon graduation. Perhaps they got picked up by a corpo?

Edit: And it looks like they just had an 11 day long subathon that ended 2 weeks ago.

Edit 2: I'm feeling a very strong suspicion now that they were in fact picked up.

Last edited:

RiverBear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom