"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Shiori highlight reel from her channel. Guess novelites won't be that starved for content if she already put out something this early during her break.

Edit:

How big of a retard must he be to not know his school's rules.

I didn't read the full tweet and assumed he got bullied for it and he should have predicted it but this is way funnier

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever

This woman playing my favorite game of all time's just slowly making her my oshi, she's hit so many nice notes for me. Shame she hyper-explains games in collabs so you don't see the usual collab off-topic banter (which is also exactly like me frfr :iryswooo:)

Ensok

Early Adopter
This woman playing my favorite game of all time's just slowly making her my oshi, she's hit so many nice notes for me. Shame she hyper-explains games in collabs so you don't see the usual collab off-topic banter (which is also exactly like me frfr :iryswooo:)
They're talking about ponies now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Isn't the game extremely gay friendly?

short answer: yes, because of the community surrounding it, not specifically because of the game itself

it released in 2016 with the player character being able to marry any of the bachelors/bachelorettes, and the community spun out of control from there, especially the modding community

very easy to ignore otherwise in the base game, only the modding content has it shoved in your face to varying degrees (very easy to figure out which ones that do), but I may just be as biased, since my Stardew Valley mod folder is 261 items strong. That being said, I can give mod recommendations and warnings to help avoid that sort of content, if not remove it entirely

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
They're talking about ponies now.
Miracles truly do exist (though she went back into tangentially explaining mechanics and NPCs they won't see for hours if ever).

EDIT: Just to add more to the post than just a response, I sincerely hope we get more players and episodes cuz a lot of Terraria's fun is seeing people discover stuff. Shame that mods are probably never gonna happen because stuff like The Stars Above's Hololive references would cause some great reactions.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has put her schedule up:

This includes the horrifying idea of "Super Ultra GFE" with Lia, which was part of her marathon stream goals.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Orange Woman now in VC, she thought it was the Baldur's Gate 3 collab

EDIT: Orange Woman has now left the VC

EDIT 2: Mori asked for Baldur's Gate 3 perms a month ago and still hasn't heard back, Takeshi please

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Inspirational words from Corgi A, Koragi.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
ukrops are tranny lovers now so this isnt a point against her.
otoh, ziggers are blowing and ass-raping each other in the trenches, so there's plenty of faggotry to go around.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If you're gonna sperg about the latest jew op can you fags at least make it funny or fuck off.
Orange Woman now in VC, she thought it was the Baldur's Gate 3 collab

EDIT: Orange Woman has now left the VC

EDIT 2: Mori asked for Baldur's Gate 3 perms a month ago and still hasn't heard back, Takeshi please
They really need to sort out their shit with perms, does the wage slave have to fucking go into the japanese forest to ask a mountain spirit for their blessing or what? Or the girls have to write fucking essays for it to go through? which is it? :urtearingmeapart:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The official Cover announcement for IRyS's 3d Showcase is out: https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/news/20230814-01-41/
"The stage design is made by IRyS, where she put in a lot of thought and care into making her 3D showcase as special for her fans."
Yeah all the girls basically 'design' their own rooms and this is slightly engrish, but who cares it's cute.:hope:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bijou: "I turned Sans Undertale into Calliope Mori and then killed her in front of her."

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
"We're not allowed to play Stardew Valley because of reasons [...] I'm not allowed to say the reasons, chat" -Mori

At least we have some indication why there aren't a billion and one Stardew Valley HoloLive streams, but now I'm curious about permissions (Takeshi, please)

Biboo has now joined the VC
The real reason is cause Yagoo knows the girls would never stream another game for the foreseeable future. Thank you God Yagoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom