"Kronii's foot... sniff sniff, sniff sniff... so sweet"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina moves stream down an hour and now it's a collab game, not sure who she's playing with?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Shiina moves stream down an hour and now it's a collab game, not sure who she's playing with?

Uruka and Rie at least

Edit: Which chuubas would be thick skinned enough for this?

Archive

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Today it's 🪨 time
Roca took a page from the shork and did a parody of Mambo No 5 with idol talents as the girls

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I think both fans and fan-creators should start to separate Hololive members for their personal lives
Mikeneko = Rushia
Kson = Coco
One bad month shouldnt destroy the legacy of Uruha Rushia
And maybe you think Coco is bad if you are a chink or hate Reddit.
What they do after Holo is no businnes of the fans,the corpo or creators.
Therefore if they do something bad or say stupid shit that doesnt ruin their influence.

For now References are ok

In the Sankisei:
1-Marine the most close one with her
2-Maybe Peko
3-Noel
4-Flare the most distant by far

Peko asks herself the same question

You are aware that Rushia/Mikoneko fucked up when she was Rushia. Also the idea that what one does has no effect on the other is inheritably stupid, If Mikoneko was to leak all of what she knew about Hololives internals stuff, including dox information, right now that wouldn't hurt the memory of Rushia at all? Or vice versa, if Rushia had gone on bridge burning rampage on stream insulting her fans, her coworkers, and whoever else; are you saying that wouldn't/shouldn't effect her Mikoneko persona? One bad HOUR can ruin years of legacy building.

I enjoy the character kayfabe, it puts up barrier between the character and the real person and the real shit they have in their life (also why i not as big of a fan of those that drag their real life into the character all the time), but it is a permeable barrier. Big enough stuff will make its way from one side to the other, losing a family member is gonna effect the character, and a disaster of some sort at Cover is gonna effect their private life/roommate accounts. Similarly how they act will stain public perception of them. To borrow a current event example, do you think Ezra Millers stuff didn't have an effect on how well the Flash movie did?

About Holocure specifically, he should put Rushia in the game, she was too big to be ignored by a fangame without her absence being seen as a statement (if this was an official game that is a different matter, i wouldn't assume Sana or Coco would appear there either) but if the members are smart they will try to not focus on her, don't play as her and not react too much when they pull her on gacha, Gen 3 might be the exception because them ignoring her will be noticed (and clipped, and speculated upon).

Last edited:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I enjoy the character kayfabe, it puts up barrier between the character and the real person and the real shit they have in their life (also why i not as big of a fan of those that drag their real life into the character all the time), but it is a permeable barrier. Big enough stuff will make its way from one side to the other, losing a family member is gonna effect the character, and a disaster of some sort at Cover is gonna effect their private life/roommate accounts. Similarly how they act will stain public perception of them. To borrow a current event example, do you think Ezra Millers stuff didn't have an effect on how well the Flash movie did?

Half agree i think there is a lot of people that dont have other accounts online so they dont care about sharing stuff about them.
You are aware that Rushia/Mikoneko fucked up when she was Rushia. Also the idea that what one does has no effect on the other is inheritably stupid, If Mikoneko was to leak all of what she knew about Hololives internals stuff, including dox information, right now that wouldn't hurt the memory of Rushia at all? Or vice versa, if Rushia had gone on bridge burning rampage on stream insulting her fans, her coworkers, and whoever else; are you saying that wouldn't/shouldn't effect her Mikoneko persona? One bad HOUR can ruin years of legacy building.
And i think your example should be Kson.Who has more motives to do so and even sometimes talks about it like when she talked about the merch cut being 50% in Holo.People still didnt care.

Ayame dabs

Anime Fan

Uruka and Rie at least

Archive

Also Erina

Airi should also be in it but I don't think she's going to be streaming her pov. I also remember Airi saying yesterday that Iori might be in the collab.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
OMG WEMI THIGHS UOHHHHHHH!

Proctor Edit: OMG THREE DAY BAN UUUUUUUOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Seriously Rei, stop being a tart.
Banned for uoh posting, just like her ex-husband would have wanted. Sasuga Rie-sama. Now use this time off to focus on your collab.

Multi View

Shiina, Rie, Uruka, Erina, Iori and Airi for the collab.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Half agree i think there is a lot of people that dont have other accounts online so they dont care about sharing stuff about them.

And i think your example should be Kson.Who has more motives to do so and even sometimes talks about it like when she talked about the merch cut being 50% in Holo.People still didnt care.

Ayame dabs

kson is a retard who can't help but intrude into other people's business and give her uneeded opinions. I would have a more positive outlook on her if she had done something, ANYTHING, since leaving Holo to create better practices or move the industry forward, but she seems content to just exist and make raunchy jokes with the rest of the whores and twitch normalfags.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
i was checking the kronii thread on vt, and someone asked who this girl from vee is since dottovu and kronii follow her on twitter. archive

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
kson is a retard who can't help but intrude into other people's business and give her uneeded opinions. I would have a more positive outlook on her if she had done something, ANYTHING, since leaving Holo to create better practices or move the industry forward, but she seems content to just exist and make raunchy jokes with the rest of the whores and twitch normalfags.
Quite disappointing she's done absolutely nothing at all with all that "talent freedom" she has. I pop into her streams every couple months to see what's up, and it's usually pretty boring. IMO her best work as Coco was when she had someone to bounce off of.

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Archive

Pippa and Tenma are some of the only female vtubers I've seen so far who can banter at each other and not take it personally or have it come from some kind of hidden hatred, aka frenemies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
This is one of those "fucked if you either way" instances. Just leaving Rushia out of the game will be awkward and it reinforces the childish japanese corpo "excommunication" she was dealt as she was fired. This is where I would suggest Kay Yu to play the artiste card and just add her because she was a big part of holo in general and a streamer.
We all know she fucked up, she got fired from it, that should be enough. Why keep pretending she never existed in the first place.

Pretty much, if he put her in the fans are happy and if Cover does anything to retaliate they are the one to look bad and almost nobody is gonna take their side, pretty much the community at large would defend Kay in this situation, and I would cause alot of bad press I sure Cover wouldn't think is worth it, if he doesn't put her in he pisses of a part of the fans with no gain since I assure you nor Cover or any of the talents are gonna come out and defend him or said he did it for their sake, is really a no brainer to add her in.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Zentreya is doing a charity stream playthrough of Crash Bandicoot for the Immune Deficiency Fund. At $10 per death & $100 per ragequit, they're currently sitting at $5560 to be donated. Haruka's there in voice chat too.
I post this primarily because seeing "donate to the IDF" on Vshojo charity drives never gets old.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zentreya is doing a charity stream playthrough of Crash Bandicoot for the Immune Deficiency Fund. At $10 per death & $100 per ragequit, they're currently sitting at $5560 to be donated. Haruka's there in voice chat too.
I post this primarily because seeing "donate to the IDF" on Vshojo charity drives never gets old.

Zentroon is donating 5k and yet Froot hasent come up with the money for trans rights

WHERES DA MONEY FROOT!?!?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bijou is gonna rock out with some karaoke in an hour and thirty minutes. Should be interesting to see how she does.

Her song choices are pretty rock-solid, so far.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Bijou singing World is Mine. :polkasticks:

Nice.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
OMG WEMI THIGHS UOHHHHHHH!

Proctor Edit: OMG THREE DAY BAN UUUUUUUOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Seriously Rei, stop being a tart.
This is worse than 1984, at least Oceania and The Party didn't hate anime girl thighs.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
1691971128448.png

WTF I LOVE KIARA NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom