"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
If Rushia is added I won't be surprised if either the Holomems have to completely ignore her or potentially they lose perms from Cover to play it. I hope it's not the latter. That would break Ela's heart.
The only one who has a positive reaction to Rushia that i can remember right now is Marine and only her.Pekora has straight up said that she doesnt talk to her.And i dont know how close she was with other collab partners outside of her gen.

Koros Apogee

Now that you niggas brought up delu. If she didn't go full schizo how do you think she would be doing at holo? would she still be there? would be the second susei? I do think the girl would be putting out a lot of music. I'm happy she seems to be doing ok as an indie though but I always wonder what if.
Short Answer: She'll last a few months but would still Graduate due to pressure/stress from her private life.
Even without the stream where Delu was incorrectly talking about a Niji member leaving Nijisanji due to hate and had actually quit Nijisanji to pursue their own ventures. She may last for at least a few months but would inevitably graduate due to possible stress from her personal life since this was when her stepfather was still around and had been very abusive towards her and the family. Although Delu and her mother are on great terms now but in early 2021 Delu mentioned how her mother took money from her account without her knowing. Even worst was that she has a young brother who also was having tough times at school so she was doing her best to take care of him as well. And thus, she would have graduated as she couldn't be able to balance her Holo career and her personal life.
Overall, she doing fine now. No need to think otherwise.

Speaking of Delta, her collab song with Maoneko is out.

And the also the Marshmellow Collab as well.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Jesus Numi grew alot wtf
1691959417439.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sorta related, but does anyone else think Kay Yu should not add Aloe to HoloCure as a playable character? Like the references are fine, but Aloe dipped out of Hololive after 2 weeks and she was suspended for the entirety of that time period. What happened sucked, but it has been 3 years and 5th gen has long-since moved on. Bringing up Aloe still almost feels rude to the rest of the girls in the gen, in my opinion. It isn't like she was Coco or Rushia who were around for a long time, were crucial to the development of Hololive, and had a lasting, positive (for the most part, in regards to Rushia) impact on her genmates. It feels the same to me as if they would have put Hitomi Chris in the game.
Speak for yourself, I'd main Hitomi Chris in a heartbeat :smugselen:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The only one who has a positive reaction to Rushia that i can remember right now is Marine and only her.Pekora has straight up said that she doesnt talk to her.And i dont know how close she was with other collab partners outside of her gen.
This is one of those "fucked if you either way" instances. Just leaving Rushia out of the game will be awkward and it reinforces the childish japanese corpo "excommunication" she was dealt as she was fired. This is where I would suggest Kay Yu to play the artiste card and just add her because she was a big part of holo in general and a streamer.
We all know she fucked up, she got fired from it, that should be enough. Why keep pretending she never existed in the first place.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
For the people that missed it and are curious, Mococo rapping.

Also, obligatory watching: Po

Nebula Slasher

Tenma's doing a special Noita run where she adds a random game's HUD to the screen every five minutes. It's going exactly as well as you'd expect it to:
[ NOITA WITH A TWIST ]  this is worse than remove ground... [ Phase-Connect ] 51-10 screenshot.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Fuwamoco stream start in 30 min ! I shouldve probably gone to sleep like 5 hours ago but hey fuck it anime girls go first !

They're gonna play the japanese version with english sub.

I have that game. I don't know why I bought it since it doesn't look like the type of game I'd ever be interested in, but I remember playing thorough it once and finding it a surreal experience. It's a dating sim with strategy game-like mech battles which takes place in a steampunk New York. One of the possible love interests is like ten years old. Very Japanese.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is one of those "fucked if you either way" instances. Just leaving Rushia out of the game will be awkward and it reinforces the childish japanese corpo "excommunication" she was dealt as she was fired. This is where I would suggest Kay Yu to play the artiste card and just add her because she was a big part of holo in general and a streamer.
We all know she fucked up, she got fired from it, that should be enough. Why keep pretending she never existed in the first place.
Well michaelcat did leave surrounded by drama and baseless speculation, I don't think any company on earth wants to constantly remind their customers of times they have fucked up. Rushia rn is essentially just an empty husk, nobody will ever play the character again and the VA has already moved on (not really but let's pretend she did) and gone onto do other shit unrelated to holo, adding her in does nothing for the corpo, nothing for michaelcat, it only really serves to pander to fan nostalgia.

Sven

If Rushia is added I won't be surprised if either the Holomems have to completely ignore her or potentially they lose perms from Cover to play it. I hope it's not the latter. That would break Ela's heart.
I'd like to think Cover wouldn't be that stupid but JP corpo and all. If they did more then a few talents would be banging the drum from inside the company given Holocure has a few fans among the talents, let alone the fans would probably be less then pleased with such a decision since like it or not Rushia was kind of a big deal. Would be especially bad since as people have mentioned it wouldn't violate the rules Cover already sets and she is already referenced multiple times in the game as is.

I also doubt Kay Yu would let that happen and could probably get away with just adding a toggle in the settings to turn Rushia as a playable character off/on if needed.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
I think both fans and fan-creators should start to separate Hololive members for their personal lives
Mikeneko = Rushia
Kson = Coco
One bad month shouldnt destroy the legacy of Uruha Rushia
And maybe you think Coco is bad if you are a chink or hate Reddit.
What they do after Holo is no businnes of the fans,the corpo or creators.
Therefore if they do something bad or say stupid shit that doesnt ruin their influence.
For now References are ok

In the Sankisei:
1-Marine the most close one with her
2-Maybe Peko
3-Noel
4-Flare the most distant by far

Peko asks herself the same question

Horo7618

No one in particular
And Gura was the one that initiated the collab!
Replacement Gura is doing a remarkably good job with the voice, but this really gives it away.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Fuwamoco stream start in 30 min ! I shouldve probably gone to sleep like 5 hours ago but hey fuck it anime girls go first !

They're gonna play the japanese version with english sub.

My only experience with Sakura Wars has been Project X Zone so this stream has been hilarious.

Also it might just be my retard brain but Mococo's side-eye face looks so unintentionally smug it's making me laugh every time I see it.
18801.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Ophie is killing an unarchived Karaoke right now

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If the dogs end up being the retro gamers of EN, I'll be pretty happy.

Fauna and Bae playing more Amnesia in 30 minutes. Time to find out if Bae can wake up for a 7 AM stream to continue the hunt for Barney.

Then, Bae decided to do another stream 4 hours after that...

Of course, she then has the offcollab with Marine and Calli 8 hours after that. Why does she do this to herself?

Bijou is gonna rock out with some karaoke in an hour and thirty minutes. Should be interesting to see how she does.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Fauna and Bae playing more Amnesia in 30 minutes. Time to find out if Bae can wake up for a 7 AM stream to continue the hunt for Barney.

I like watching them play horror games together and just talk, but the game itself was boring as fuck to watch. I hope that's jsut because they were still early into it and it'll be more entertaining now.

Towle

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Mysta what are you doing bro. You are graduating bro. Just ignore the trolls bro.

suspect it's because hes grading that he said something. Retarded vague "were gamers don't fuck with us" threats aside sounds like Niniji has at least taken notice of this particular troll since mysta seems to have implied hes more known then just his fans maybe i'm reading too much into it
I looked up his name and he seems to be a prominent anti, he has been going at it for the two years mysta has been active
He has been being smug in the twitter bio ever since he protected to prevent reports id assume

The linked /vt/ thread is this https://warosu.org/vt/thread/55996630 seems to have been created to shit on this little outburst
The interesting thing is that it highlights this video

The first clip is unrelated but right after that, he highlights how someone had been hate donating in streamlabs, and even said it was one guy, in that same clip that he himself uploaded, he even reads chat "why even give attention to them if they're just one schizo"

So, yes, category 5 one guy moment, done solely by a schizo with too much time on their hands

Just going into the "drama" section makes it clear that this Horayo guy has been schizo-ing out and the seemingly tumblr-esque fanbase of this site has been biting at his bait for a while, the site as a whole seems to be a mix of 4chan and a tumblr focused entirely on a single subject with different boards, from regular thirstposts to drama

The sheer autism of the board made them create a quarantine zone where any posts with more than 5 downvotes will get sent to a sperg shadow realm, allegedly according to announcements from this site, this Horayo sperg was the main reason this was created and its his de-facto containment board

Thanks for the breakdown so yeah i'm going all in on my "i'm graduating I don't have to quietly tolerate this bullshit anymore" even though it makes Mysta look like a retard 2 years of this shit id get mad too.
Wtf is this even? Imagine Gura or some other popular Holo did this dude, they'd be the talk of the community for a whole week just for this kind of maniacal outburst, also the "MY CORPO KNOWS WHO YOU ARE, WE WATCHING YOU BRO" is too funny to me, sure thing mysta, invoke the power of the company you're currently set to leave and who you've been disillusioned with and fucked over by since last year.
We know Ninji at least keeps track of the more prominent trolls as does cover though i don't think either has acted upon anyone in the EN sphere.
Sorta related, but does anyone else think Kay Yu should not add Aloe to HoloCure as a playable character? Like the references are fine, but Aloe dipped out of Hololive after 2 weeks and she was suspended for the entirety of that time period. What happened sucked, but it has been 3 years and 5th gen has long-since moved on. Bringing up Aloe still almost feels rude to the rest of the girls in the gen, in my opinion. It isn't like she was Coco or Rushia who were around for a long time, were crucial to the development of Hololive, and had a lasting, positive (for the most part, in regards to Rushia) impact on her genmates. It feels the same to me as if they would have put Hitomi Chris in the game.
Aloe is a very odd case as in those two weeks she has made a huge impact in Vtubing. I suspect she will get added just because shes too important to her fans and generation to leave out but I also suspect it might not be as a playable character not only for the respect reason but there would be not much to go off of for something playable anyway. KayYu probably also has ties to Cover since they work together often (hes animated for them more then once) and I also suspect that certain gen members may be talking to him which might influence him one way or another.
HE'S DOING WHAT?!!:gurastress:
Nigga might be playing with fire with cover and some sections of the fanbase, cover has been playing ball but you never know what will get him a C&D notice in his mailbox and adding aloe might be one, the other is trying to put rushia in.
How the fuck did she survive that.

He has never said he's adding her, idk where the fuck you got that.
I don't think he will, if not for drama related reasons then just because she literally has no references associated with her at all, that's why I don't think he will add advent any time soon, since they really haven't developed enough of a culture of their own to make into weapons, skills and fan designs.

Coco will probably get added normally, but with Rushia idk how he's gonna handle that, maybe some kind of DLC would be the most tactful way to go about it, but people (/vt/) will still try to stir up rrats about it whenever someone streams the game and doesn't use rushia.
just to reiterate KayKu has an ACTIVE working relationship with Cover even before holocure I doubt the first thing they do to him will be the lawyers I also seem to remember his reddiit account mentioning that he can do whatever he wants with the game with Covers blessing as long as it's not slanderous in nature since it's a fangame. which is ultimately just words in the air but again implies Cover is talking to him.
iirc he said he wont, Sana got in because she lasted enough, there is not enough material to flesh her character so is not worth the hassle, i think he said he want to finish all the hololivers first to add Stars then Tempus

Edit> for context the ones that are available right now are

JP: Gen 0 to Gen 2 plus GAMERS
EN: All of them except Advent
ID: All of them

So kay yu has to implement Gen 3 (yeah cant wait to play with Miguel el gato), Gen 4 (where coco is going to break the meta again), Gen 5 (because playing with Botan is always fun) and Gen 6 (Where playing with Iroha require Bury the light for immersion)
that's a bit of a shame honestly I think the males having more "action" focused lore would make for great additions to the game (and honestly do them some significant numbers boosting) though considering most major updates have added Twoish gens at a time since he upped his team size it might take maybe two years to get there.
he adds rushia but also a special edition where instead of a character sprite it's a censor mosaic

Please be patient were all retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom