"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
WHY THE HELL DID YOU BECOME A VTUBER INSTEAD OF BEING POLITICAL YOUTUBER THEN?! IF I WANT SOME POLTICAL SHIT DRILLED INTO MY BRAIN I'LL JUST A POLITICAL YOUTUBER!
because people who regularly watch political youtubers will push back if your being obviously retarded. she wants the easy audience who won't question anything she says.

Note how this post is her whining about how vtubers should use their platform to influence people. outing that shes using her platform to influence people which is definitely what people want from their cute anime girls.

At least when Vox Soapboxes hes at least coming from a place of kindness even if it's also braindead people like this whore just want a cult to follow them because anyone stupid enough to believe them is also stupid enough to give them money. (The same way scam call centers send out the fakist bullshit to weed out people with enough awarness to catch on)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Not to poke the bear. But you really have to be delusional to think anime characters on the internet should absolutely use their platform for politics or so called "social issues"
Somehow this bitch managed to sound even dumber than mana

Archive

I very nearly touched the shit. They almost got me. :kroniibitchclap: But it didn't take. Aknowledging they exist is a fucking waste of time.

Vtubers aren't "influencers" you stupid bitch. They are entertainers, something you wouldn't be if you wore a clown suit while getting mauled by a bear.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Dottovu's friend? and emote artist is getting married archive 1/archive 2

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Late Wemi news, she was dying but now she isn't (hopefully):

Archive

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nene and azki cover of some anime OP i never heard of but the original song is kinda cute. So im looking forward to its premiere

She will also stream before the release and has an announcement

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Today is a very UMISEA day :gurahalloween: As far as Hologras go, this one was fairly easy to follow.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The ENs are actually allowed to do Umisea things again? Huh.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Today is a very UMISEA day :gurahalloween: As far as Hologras go, this one was fairly easy to follow.

Ina´s voiceacting as impoved compared to last time
Did they give her more instruction?
I like Yuko a lot but Roca's the one that should make any "Metal" Vtubers feel nervous. She doesn't only sing hard rock and metal but the power in her voice is just amazing.

That actually decent
She also goth:shiinastare:

listen too

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT summer events with their Vtubers going to the beach and making sandcastles IRL.

For Macross Frontier and Delta song enjoyers. Quon Tama will be singing at 9PM JST.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Translation: "Eh~ Is that true~?
#I heard that exposing your thighs will increase your followers."

Superduper you :WHORE!!!:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cute Kiara and Kobo moment from the post-game last night

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

"I dont even make political content"

Didn't she do a stream during the initial stages of the Ukraine war in where she tried to "educate" her fanbase regarding Russia? iirc she got so assblasted by this one dude that she had to pull the vod

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

"I dont even make political content"

Didn't she do a stream during the initial stages of the Ukraine war in where she tried to "educate" her fanbase regarding Russia? iirc she got so assblasted by this one dude that she had to pull the vod

Nothing more metal/hardcore than supporting current thing and never questioning it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
On another news the scheduled splatfest from Rin today is cancelled because her body said no

Capture.PNG

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Stop Manasperging please. Or go to degerancy/lolcow thread.:away:

Better look at cute girls interactions.

Even in Hologra nobody pays attention to the bass player.:nenebased:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom