"♪ We aah za world...! ♫ AARGH! I FOUND IT! GET OUT OF MY WAY GODDAMN IT!"Inugami Korone (shiny hunting with Okayu)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
THEY'RE YOUNG HAGS!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

no tags no feature! all that I feature is what I find tagged. I'm not going full autism searching every nook and cranny. Nice clips and all but If you know him tell him to tag his shit.
@BunhongTokki this guy says you need to tag your clips better so he can find them.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Y'know, I thought FuwaMoco would attract the most schizos and weirdos, but the more I hear about Shiori, the more I worry about her attracting even worse degenerates than we have seen, so far. Like, peak Tumblr degeneracy.
Fuwamoco and Nerissa collected the unicorns who fled Shiori like the plague the second she wasn't what they liked. They will regret that later, I foresee Nerissa becoming kronii 2 and /vt/'s new object of eternal irrational hatred.
It's not a fair comparison, but this is how Tsukino Mito of nijiJP got to where she is.
Just saying there's a segment for the big weirdo ones.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I DON'T LIKE HER, SHE DOESN'T SUIT MY NICHE TASTES!!! AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FIRE HER NOW COVERRRRRRR GRADUATE GRADUATE GRADUATE, I CANNOT IGNORE THINGS I DISLIKE, MUST DESTROY BY ANY MEANS NECESARY!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She doesn't seem to be much of a gamer, is a pretty meh singer and whose main content is more chatting about random old-timer tumblr topics.. I'd be very interested in seeing her viewer demographic numbers, I have a sneaking suspicion she might be pulling in more female/fujo viewers than normal Hololive. Her calls for fanfic writers is different content for sure.
It's not a fair comparison, but this is how Tsukino Mito of nijiJP got to where she is.
Just saying there's a segment for the big weirdo ones.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Someone reanimated a classic in Holo style

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS's vod got blocked by Ghibli, she's gotta cut out a song to re-up it:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rotating back to a couple:
She has good range, but her karaoke performance leaves something to be desired compared to girls like Suisei. She doesn't seem to have good voice control on the fly like needed for Karaoke.

I also thought her English cover sounded better and she admits she feels more comfortable singing English than Japanese.

Kinda, yeah. It can be easy to tell when the singer of a Japanese song doesn't really understand it because they kind of feel emotionally lacking a bit. She may have been technically better than the likes of Bae or Laplus, for example but I'd say those two sang it better because they understood what they were singing rather than mimicing sounds.

One of the reasons I think Gura gets so many compliments for her Japanese singing is because she is so good at putting emotion into her songs where needed even if she doesn't really understand what she is singing, along with her pronunciations.
For me, both covers have cemented a membership. I heard the control she had in the first cover, and with this 2nd cover she showed she can mix up technical singing with some edginess. Though I do understand she's probably being too clean right now (on purpose?), hence the "white girl"-ness. Maybe it'll take time to become more comfortable and naturally learn where to put more emphasis; honestly more karaoke should help with that.

Holy shit Fuwa does a dead on Marine
Marine Hell 2 when?
(Also, doing their BAU BAU for Marine's horny noises was ingenious)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fuwamoco and Nerissa collected the unicorns who fled Shiori like the plague the second she wasn't what they liked. They will regret that later, I foresee Nerissa becoming kronii 2 and /vt/'s new object of eternal irrational hatred.
the twins probably love to have the unicorns in their ranks and they don't have to worry about them revolting because they're anal about their idol shit. Nerissa I do see either living under constant stress to not upset them, the girl is leaning a lot on the lesbianism but has always given me more calli vibes of I have no problem hanging out with dudes. We'll see how it ends for her maybe we'll get another nice quote. :whatastory:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Shiori had a quick tangent about Dragon Ball Super and she was saying Goku Alter because she really didn't want to say Goku Black :whatastory:
I have to wonder how much of this is not wanting to say black vs not wanting the inevitable spam of "don't shoot this man is not black" from every single chat member jury's still out.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The badminton game seems to be a bit scuffed (or maybe no one quite gets the rules).

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
IRyS's vod got blocked by Ghibli, she's gotta cut out a song to re-up it:

I am once again asking to replace a less used react with the flag of Israel but in the red style of the japanese flag.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
the twins probably love to have the unicorns in their ranks and they don't have to worry about them revolting because they're anal about their idol shit. Nerissa I do see either living under constant stress to not upset them, the girl is leaning a lot on the lesbianism but has always given me more calli vibes of I have no problem hanging out with dudes. We'll see how it ends for her maybe we'll get another nice quote. :whatastory:
Yeah, FuwaMoco most definitely know what audience they are aiming for with them being into idol shit. I think Nerissa will be regretting her choices in a year. I think Shiori will still end up with the most obnoxious fanbase and possibly attract Twittards and Niji refugees from Iketog and its ilk.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

>That time on the internet when an underage girl was trying to catfish some Nancy boys in her discord

Also, RIE'S A FED

glo.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DanishCookies

This bitch is just as annoying as froot with the virtue signaling "uhhhhh she's racist okay??? I'm a minority!!"
gives off Spiritually brown (of the pajeet kind) energy even though she's a descendant of dog eaters

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

BEEG Booba Fishing

The badminton game seems to be a bit scuffed (or maybe no one quite gets the rules).
The event has been a tiny bit messy. They had to pause the 2nd game because something happened with Anya's pc, and the first one was over really fast (not actually scuff but it's funny how little we saw of it, couldn't even make it a best of 3)

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 I SWEAR IM NOT EMO ANYMORE 【NIJISANJI EN _ Aia Amare

Archive: Ready_ Action!〖 Unarchived 〗

Archive: 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】UWI~

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I was all aboard "superduper is a psy-op" before, but this isn't what I meant at all

the conspiracy widens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom