"I went to swallow therapy so I could learn how to swallow harder"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlwldlnf

If there's any truth to the Selen graduation rumors, this new VSPO-en might be where she's going....
Her roommate account awhile back unfollowed niji and followed vspo. I think this was before the shu selen vt rrats happened, so there were some rrats that the doxxsis have been saying for awhile that she might join vspo, but there were no confirmations of vspo en yet but this announcement might be a stronger indication of the selen part of the vt leak might be true even though the shu leak has been debunked with another leak of a luxiem collab in november

Edit: Went to double check when that leak said selen would graduate, they said late winter. Timeline wise, idk how long vspo en auditions would take, but if it takes then a month ish, then go into working to get ready for debut, and if selen wants to have a break between personas, a late winter grad doesnt sound too far off

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The real question for me is whether Pomu is going along with her to VSPO or just defaulting back to Maid Mint.
Or hitching up vshojo, she's got large enough clout to be "chosen". All of these tidbits are being currently talked about in the Council of Toronto at the moment.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They mainly stay in YT but they sometimes go there
I was mainly talking about the EN branch specifically. As much as people here wish otherwise, Twitch is a much larger platform for English-language streaming, especially for competitive gaming.

YES i will always consider VSPO the 3rd "big",i get aids and cancer when someonse tries to put Vshojo with the japanese corpos
I'd be surprised if anyone who wasn't a coping VS fan thought they were anywhere near the top in Japan. Espcially when one of the JP members streams almost exclusively in English, another one is half out the door and refuses to interact with the first one, and the last one moonlights as a fleshtuber.

Her roommate account awhile back unfollowed niji and followed vspo. I think this was before the shu selen vt rrats happened, so there were some rrats that the doxxsis have been saying for awhile that she might join vspo, but there were no confirmations of vspo en yet but this announcement might be a stronger indication of the selen part of the vt leak might be true even though the shu leak has been debunked with another leak of a luxiem collab in november
Now this is a rrat I can get behind

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Doubt she particularly knows anything about it coming soon, but nice to see she thinks it is possible now, considering a year ago she would probably hold a different view.
Now that the studio is there is highly likely for this to happen, the problem persist in Cover autism that their debuts have to be on japan by default

Oh, that's right. Shiori is pulling a Sana this week
She is going to LA to save her father vesper from the hobos and Ame that is still hunting for him

USS IOWA

The real question for me is whether Pomu is going along with her to VSPO or just defaulting back to Maid Mint.
Or hitching up vshojo, she's got large enough clout to be "chosen". All of these tidbits are being currently talked about in the Council of Toronto at the moment.
While I think Pomu is the last person I thought of when graduating NijiEN, I still think that she will go to Hololive. Cause of her Idol autism and having a friend there.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Every time Sandy likes a Vtuber, they without exception turn out to be a tranny, to the point of joking about having a tranny detector.
At some point, you just stop fighting it and just accept the curse. :smugpipi:
Good point, I suppose if Sandy were to oshi an actual real woman, reality would warp itself and the girl would become a pooner within days.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd be surprised if anyone who wasn't a coping VS fan thought they were anywhere near the top in Japan. Espcially when one of the JP members streams almost exclusively in English, another one is half out the door and refuses to interact with the first one, and the last one moonlights as a fleshtuber.
Loads of people have tried to rope Vshojo into being more influential than it is by calling it "The big 3" instead of "big 2", it was mainly normies and EOPs that don't realize the sheer magnitude and influence Holo/Niji have in their home turf and people seeing Vshojo get shoehorned into all of these collabs with normie streamers, news reports, "what is a vtuber" videos and award shows, which only inflates their percieved power. Let's be honest, at some point in the near future Phase and Idol will probably be larger organizations than Vshojo.

Vshojo seems BIG because they leech off of the popularity of the people they sign, the Vshojo brand wasn't built organically over years like the nip corpos, it was simply shilled by its already popular members and forced into community-wide recognition. I have a big suspicion that internally things are much less ambitious or complex than the actual nip corpos who are trying to take over the entire industry by sheer domination.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
YES i will always consider VSPO the 3rd "big",i get aids and cancer when someonse tries to put Vshojo with the japanese corpos
90% sure people are talking about the EN market when they say that. or people are just retarded pick one. Kson Rushia are not enough to give you clout in JP. because Coco was always INTERNATIONAL appeal and Rushia Murdered most of her JP audience when they dropped her ass for one too many yabs.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have a big suspicion that internally things are much less ambitious or complex than the actual nip corpos who are trying to take over the entire industry by sheer domination.
You honestly dont have to have a suspicion, outside of Iron, none of the members have any drive to really do much outside of their comfy streaming and its all forced as fuck, countless other indies even two views and the lesser known Njijs (EN and JP) do more creative outlets than they do, they are just stagnant and meh as hell compared to most

But i guess regular streaming is what normies pigeonhole vtubers into, when the scene was funded and thrives on more unique projects that a streamer can do

hlwldlnf

Source on this or did it come to you in a dream?
Idk how far back on the doxxsis website i need to go to see if they even have a screenshot of before and after of her roommate following list but I definitely remember the doomposting that doxxsis had when they found out about vspo on her follow list and not niji, you can check her list for yourself

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This was in my recommended. Polygon a yt channel covering mainly video games did a 40 min video on vtubers. Interesting.

I actually have no idea who they are

How the fuck are you on the Internet and not know Polygon?

On one hand, I'd say be thankful of your ignorance. On the other hand, the less who know about these evils, the more the evil will spread.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Idk how far back on the doxxsis website i need to go to see if they even have a screenshot of before and after of her roommate following list but I definitely remember the doomposting that doxxsis had when they found out about vspo on her follow list and not niji, you can check her list for yourself
>makes a claim
>"idk find it yourself"

:mikothumbsl::mikok:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You honestly dont have to have a suspicion, outside of Iron, none of the members have any drive to really do much outside of their comfy streaming and its all forced as fuck, countless other indies even two views and the lesser known Njijs (EN and JP) do more creative outlets than they do, they are just stagnant and meh as hell compared to most

But i guess regular streaming is what normies pigeonhole vtubers into, when the scene was funded and thrives on more unique projects that a streamer can do
I didn't really mean the streamers, I mean the corpo itself. Vshojo doesn't really do much of anything, they just sit there and exist and shill "muh talent freedum" and only now they're making their first concert. They had some faux auditions which went nowhere because they still just stick to hiring popular people and lapping up the scraps from other corpos.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Tangentally related, but I am wondering if what caused the schism between the ex-VShojo girls and the current lineup is Kson, Gunrun, and maybe Mouse tried pushing to more idol shit like the concert, rather than any sort of money or contract thing? Weren't the three that left the most outspoken ones against the whole "idol" thing of VTubing?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Tangentally related, but I am wondering if what caused the schism between the ex-VShojo girls and the current lineup is Kson, Gunrun, and maybe Mouse tried pushing to more idol shit like the concert, rather than any sort of money or contract thing? Weren't the three that left the most outspoken ones against the whole "idol" thing of VTubing?
Someone here already posted that here but Silver,Nyanners and Mouse went to VILLS with Idol costumes even.That concert isnt the best example but they still went

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Ponpoko revealed the schedule, guests, and activties for this year's Ponpoko 24. What I found really intriguing is Pmaru-sama/Not Kaguya Luna is making an appearance this year.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
doubtful. Vsho outside of being VERY STUPID (I mean stupider then usual) has little reason to push it's talents to doing something they dont care about. they have enough group diversity that only the ones that want to do things can be called on.

My money has always been on nyanners dragging her girlfriend Veibei with her everywhere or vice versa. I'm one of the people who don't think either of them are actually that bad just that they present themselves as assholes but even ill admit they clearly like to go where the money is. they thought vtubing could get them a ticket to ride but didin't count on joining the nyanners of the vtubing world.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Someone here already posted that here but Silver,Nyanners and Mouse went to VILLS with Idol costumes even.That concert isnt the best example but they still went
Eh, I think a one-time thing like that a couple years ago is a far-cry from a dedicated VShojo concert with all members. It may not be the only reason, but could have contributed and be a sign of an image change the girls were not interested in and a push by Kson who could be seen as an outsider big dicking her way in. That is all rrat, in any case.

Anyway, here's Selen playing the best Bioshock game.

:smugselen:

Nerissa's Goddish cover also premiered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom