Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Nina and Olivia are having an estrogen collab, prepare for Barbie talk

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Mumei's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Nanashi Mumei Ch. hololive-EN-歌枠 but Mumei sings songs she doesn't know very well with a cold-...jpg
Mega Link - Nanashi Mumei - 歌枠 but Mumei sings songs she doesn't know very well with a cold
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I have seen many tweets from her that basically amount to "I just want to live and make music, leave me alone", shortly followed (or preceded by) her trying to start shit on twitter. I genuinely don't know what her end-goal is, because it is incredibly simple for her to make music without going on a near-daily tirade. Or implying that everyone who even vaguely interacts with her content wants to sleep with her, those filthy incels need to be taught a thing or two, am I right?

Or, once again trotting the age-old advice of: "Start creating, stop tweeting", since the tweeting part seems to cause her the most trouble, as other people are able to tweet back at her - and some of them may even disagree with her, shock and awe. Many such cases! I promise you, the average person doesn't like being lectured to, no matter how right you think you are.
Not a whole lot of commies in the scene either on music or vtubing and she is reasonably succesfull in the former, the latter is just a streamer persona, couple that with a hugbox in both Discord and VK (also, said VK was her retreat after she was called a retard after the Ukraine thing, go figure) and that leads to her autism thinking she is better than anyone else, but it turns out even retards with they/them in their bio find her sperging annoying and extreme

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Rin and Hakka are gonna try to not get sued by Disney soon.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Can't believe these Hololive girls chose team money over love. I thought Hololive was a loving and friendly company, smh.

IRyS would have obviously chosen love if it were up to her, she just took money to be in the same team as Flare. (3:27:38-3:28:30)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder's short pre-recorded breathing exercises asmur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Negzana

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I have seen many tweets from her that basically amount to "I just want to live and make music, leave me alone", shortly followed (or preceded by) her trying to start shit on twitter. I genuinely don't know what her end-goal is,

1. Start shit on twitter
2. Claim harassment/threats from le evil gigachuds
3. Enhance traffic engagement by getting pity replies from brainlets
4. Boost twitter's jank visibility algo
5. Rinse and repeat until tired or retirement

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Shiina's Jong stock is going up :polkasticks: She seems a lot better last night then when she streamed it in the past. She's very defensive and holds onto single honors too long sometimes, but I think she'll at least get into the top 3 somewhere because the defensiveness will outlast most of the sad girls.
🀄:mikothumbsl:🀄

Negzana

Was this Mahjong stuff something the company came up with and invited PC for a sponsorship, or is Fishman just a giant mahjong autist who foisted all the phasemems into his obsession?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Was this Mahjong stuff something the company came up with and invited PC for a sponsorship, or is Fishman just a giant mahjong autist who foisted all the phasemems into his obsession?
Fishman popularized it and got them to start playing with him, then they got a sponsored stream a couple months ago. It must have been well received because now they have a bigger sponsored event! About half the girls already had played some Jong though. As for how much of a Jong Autist Fishman is, it seems (according to Shiina) that he got really serious about it after some of the girls got somewhat better and started beating him at it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Phase is chinese company, all talents are required to play chingchong.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There can be too much of a good thing. Jong is not good. This is too much of a bad thing. This jong obsession smells like fish.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Limkin

If you want to do a facecam at least put an effort to cosplay as your vtuber character. That's the bare minimum and most can't be bothered to do that much

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
There can be too much of a good thing. Jong is not good. This is too much of a bad thing.
It's this strange guilty pleasure thing, because objectively I have to agree, it's not a great streaming game (can be hard filtering to many) and only 3 viewers getting to play makes it a bad viewers game. But I've really enjoyed the Mahjong streams... I didn't even play at all until the PC girls started streaming it. I really enjoyed Shiina's mahjong stream last night because it felt more like Shiina's early streams, because of awkwardness of playing jong and trying to read chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom