"Props to Jersh though, because despite how many times it's gotten knocked down, he's always found a way to bring it back up, he's like a crotchety old man having to restart his basement generator all the time"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not sure what other roommates follow him, but I'm surprised she does. We were worried about the wrong EN Holostar member :deztheroom:

View attachment 40091
Namie has mutual-followed a bunch of Roommates and straight-up Holo accounts since she graduated last year. She went on a friending-spree after she left. Lando and Randon have been mutuals with her for over a year. The whole "Namie hates everything Holo and Holo-adjacent" is a bullshit rrat spread by retards who got blocked by her for publicly linking Sana to Namie.

@DanchousLoyalHamu man your oshi looks a bit different did she go to the beach or something
Oops lol

Morning(for me) Bae singing

She is specifically only singing "Hanabi", to be exact while returning to her BOOM BOOM roots of this game.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Lumi is playing quake live. I wonder if she is gonna risk going online against the autists.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina talking about her IBS and how she won't fart (outside the bathroom?) and how her stomach bloats out and look pregnant because of it :menhera:
Shiina can't go to the gym because she has too many farts :whatastory:Or something? She then said IBS doesn't give her gass, but bloat her up? I don't know.
Oh Clips tax? Remi says good morning in her own special way....

Remi......

Bro imagine the utter stench of those farts when she eats shit like duck liver or whatever Chinese cuisine she indulges in

My respect for the man just went up a measurable amount

UberSoldat

Lumi is playing quake live. I wonder if she is gonna risk going online against the autists.

Is this the first time she's playing a multiplayer game on stream?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I just finished watching the vid. And it was actually a pretty good video. She mainly talked about western vtubers. My only issues are not referencing phase connect nor idol corp who are becoming pretty big in the western space. And the fact that she took 10 min of the video to talk about fanbase being overly parasocial and she just made vtuber fans looks bad in general.

VId wasnt bad but not really worth the watch

Edit : she also talked about rushia like 2 or 3 times which was pretty random. She mentionned the discord notification from a male drama and that hololive sold rings for her birthday merch

Edit 2 : oh yeah she also recommended a bunch of vtubers to watch. Magni and vesper were part of them. I wish i could watch them sis i wish :yagoocry:
It seems like this has been in their pipeline for a bit. Every time she flashed the "agency" screenshot, they listed Tsunderia which is dead and gone. Nyanners was thanked as a "Vshojo peep", and no mention of Phase and Idol (especially Rin with her popularity exploding) kinda dates the video already. They did show that realistic Gura ad which was pretty recent though, so who knows. The part where she shouts out Professor Lando as a "character" fleshtuber; she /knows/ (showed Randon near the beginning too).

But yeah, vid's for normies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
IT'S STILL ALIVE!
For now.
1691849341515034.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Watch as Jill defies all odds and kills Pekora's cat in self defence.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
RAAAGUUUS

(It's been a while since they collabed, hasn't it?)
I really enjoy their energy together. They're some of the best collab partners imo

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Literal honeypot, do not actually join their discord
Is more annoying that it should, during Connect the world they were being jackasses about the links and when people asked they just said who knows??? again and again, i think they also ban you if you only lurk to wait for the links

Lamy and Matsuri down at the same time, makes you think

About VSPO getting into the fray, iirc they are like the third? or so company in JP, they wanted to expand to the EN circles is a odd move, specially when the name is not exactly know in the west unless you see them hanging around with holos/nijis on tournaments or VCR, i expect the lazarus pit growing in the coming months

The Rrat

Early Adopter
My :cursedbae: senses are tingling!

Bae might release some art she was going to use for a cover song to members. Why is this rrat-worthy? Well, the cover ended up not being about to happen for reasons she can't disclose. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN? MAGNI OR DESMOND INVOLVED? TACHIBANA MUSIC INVOLVED? RELATED TO THE BAD NEWS CALLI GOT? WHAT IS IT?!

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
My :cursedbae: senses are tingling!

Bae might release some art she was going to use for a cover song to members. Why is this rrat-worthy? Well, the cover ended up not being about to happen for reasons she can't disclose. WHAT COULD THIS MEAN? MAGNI OR DESMOND INVOLVED? TACHIBANA MUSIC INVOLVED? RELATED TO THE BAD NEWS CALLI GOT? WHAT IS IT?!

:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Naw, they just constantly get fucked by perms for cover songs. Pretty much everyone had complained about at least one getting cancelled out of nowhere.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Don't let Mana being a commie distract you from the fact that Pekora posted a picture of her FUCKING MONKEY.

But Peko you could at least give me a better photo to update Poyoyo chilling with Jill

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

Miori was talking about random things, but one thing caught my ear: She's been DMing people who buy multiple misprint merch items and asking if they actually want them. Her reasoning is that fans shouldn't be buying merch just to support her.
WOMAN WHAT DO YOU THINK THE POINT OF MERCH IS?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
It's time! With new character in the end

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I clicked on Iori because I can't read, and ITS FUCKING JONG

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status