lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
DN made a video if anyone here is interested in watching it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I feel like Mana could do with her own thread here. She's practically the vtuber equivalent of Bob Chipman.
Eh it’s 50/50 she’s got a lot of notable moments but combined they may not be threadworthy. A politically retarded containment zone could be a good half measure to contain all the lolcalf’s tell they do somthing exceptional stupid.
Edit.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I don't want to think about that every goddamn time.

Yeah but then how are you going to remember that it's YOUR FUCKING FAULT you disgusting CAPITALIST MURDERER. It's the sacred duty of people like Mana to infiltrate our dangerous ALT RIGHT DOGWHISTLE SPACES and ensure we don't forget our GENETIC GUILT for how some polar bear somewhere missed his last meal or something.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Seems like there will be more of these in the future
View attachment 38297
With Future Island, Carousel and Black Sheep, Jigoku 6 is shaping up to be her best work yet.

DN made a video if anyone here is interested in watching it

I used to have respect for this guy for doing proper research for his Kiryu Coco and Mana Aloe videos. Now I get why everyone hates filipinos.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
With Future Island, Carousel and Black Sheep, Jigoku 6 is shaping up to be her best work yet.

No wonder the art style is familiar. It's by the same dude who made Gachiakuta which Mori named as one of her favorite Manga recently in this stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August
5th-11th

It's nice to see people clip more often but the girls don't even retweet the clips they do for them, it's such a shame. Shoutout to michiru though, she retweeted animal friend's tweet of his video :kiarachefkiss: I hope we'll get more new faces soon but is nice seeing the regulars keep a regular upload schedule.
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Iori
We finally get a Iori clip since I started this thing by VODteal. Watch her lust over a disney car

Michiru
Following the jp trend you know who clipped her. Animal friend clips Michiru reading a story to chat.

Airi
Pontif, hag enthusiast and maverick provide airi this week. Watch her use TTS for racism, react to sonicu dead and out herself as too pure for phase.

Pippa
You know how it is with pippers, this week by LEC, azehara and deno. There's a compilation of her operagx stream, her being a holofag and then her being bullied by chat for being a slut.

Dizzy
Watch dizzy tell chat her schizo ways by hag enthusiast

Lia
There's Lia!! brought to you by LEC and Takenoko. Both clips are from the stream with her mom, funny shit.

Ember
We have some ember by chirpy, sentinelmoon and hag enthusiast. Watch her being a degen in the new vegas strip, then listen to her talk about how she deals with people bothering her and how she won an artisan keycap like a chad.

Erina
Maverick is being consistent with his erina clips and redshipley returns from the pits to deliver an erina clip. Watch her be a dork and then watch her roleplay a discord groomer.

Rie
WhitetailM42 a new channel clips Rie. She tells the story of how she became the neighborhood laughing stock.

Remi
Remilia toilet clips her trying to put something into something

Tenma
Watch tenma collab with a fleshtuber courtesy of sentinelmoon

Collab
I say they don't collab often and then I get a bunch of clips of collabs. We have stuff from the madlibs collab with tenma, pippa and rie. Last week's phase weekly. The bred and fred collab of rie and jelly and the cringe pickup line reading of airi and rie.

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not sure what other roommates follow him, but I'm surprised she does. We were worried about the wrong EN Holostar member :deztheroom:

1691846739895.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
@DanchousLoyalHamu man your oshi looks a bit different did she go to the beach or something
Yeah your right she does seem a bit different. Must be the tan and blonde hair, must be a new Gyaru outfit :kaelalaugh:

Anyways Tokyo Tower over here is currently live with L4D2.

RiverBear

Not sure what other roommates follow him, but I'm surprised she does. We were worried about the wrong EN Holostar member :deztheroom:

View attachment 40091
I remember something along the lines of the Homos being able to hang out with Sana before she graduated

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Don't let Mana being a commie distract you from the fact that Pekora posted a picture of her FUCKING MONKEY.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
"Rie no offense but you were playing like an npc yesterday" Lia 2023
add it to the list :whatastory:
At least she didn't call Rie an ATM.

RAAAGUUUS

(It's been a while since they collabed, hasn't it?)

Doroken (Okayu, Lui, Fubuki, Mio) minus Laplus is doing a Minecraft escape room. Lui seems to be the only POV.

Reine is continuing P5R.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Also, (strawberry blonde?) NotMiLulUnou is doing some sort of FromSoftware marathon.

DS 1 beaten in mere...25 hours

25 hours to beat Souls 1 is pretty standard for her imo. Love the marathon streams from her.
She's starting on the worst game in the Dark Souls trilogy right now!

Noel, IRyS, and Aki playing Splatoon

Can't believe these Hololive girls chose team money over love. I thought Hololive was a loving and friendly company, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom