"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Shiina's doing some late night jonging

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The login is only needed when you need to access specific area, like the PL one
right now its asking for a discord login regardless of what you're trying to access.

Tightpinch

VSPO! (ぶいすぽっ!) started the EN brand & CN brand
Will they ban all collaboration with Hololive?
Nice now Selen can leave :selenpointandlaugh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Erina just revealed she might be coming to the United States soon. I look forward to Airi hanging her from a lamppost.
Something something america something McArthur something

Anyways someone's getting fisted but not in a sexy way if that actually happens

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>Gone for 2 days
>30+ pages to catch up on
Ughhhhh....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

The stream was a month in review with all the vanguard boys. Anyone know what flayon did this time?

Bettel's VOD privated due to Flayon's discord link. :kaelalaugh:
2023-08-11 22_54_25-MultiView - Holodex.png

u3qxhkkar2s51.png

Here's Bettel's Privated Month in Review Stream
Gavis Bettel Ch. HOLOSTARS-EN-[MONTH IN REVIEW] MOVING ARC IS DEAD! w_ The Boys  #gavisbettel ...jpg
Mega Link - Gavis Bettel - [MONTH IN REVIEW] MOVING ARC IS DEAD! w_ The Boys #gavisbettel #holotempus
Go to 01:30:29 for the start of the reaction. Realization kicks in a minute after.​
Clip of it:

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
The Korean government tried to do this for decades, banning basically everything Japanese, but the second it got rid of the bans, Pokemon were everywhere, manga were everywhere, Koreans started aping the Japanese entertainment industry, which is how kpop came into existence, Hatsune Miko gets train stations decorated with her likeness, Ayame, all memes aside, gets flooded with Korean fan letters...

The Korean government loves pretending that Korea is too cool for weeb shit.

The consumers disagree.

Hence also Nabi, Ina, Kronii, Altare, and I think there's a gook in Advent, too?
It's a bit more then this.

The thing most people forget is both north and South Korea are or were very strict in what entertainment was allowed even the less assholish south still had heavy regulations the korean people are not stupid they know they are missing out so when the restrictions are lifted even a little OPEN THE FLOODGATES not only do they have accsess to alot of new entertainment but new ideas new genres remember the first shonen you ever read? it could of been terrible but you still thought it was the hypeist shit.

If you want an interesting rabbit hole North Korea is a hilarious shitshow as one dumbass has control over all entertainment meaning all the movies books and shit are his idea of a great time and still does not understand why they only watch his stuff with a gun to their head. it got so bad he kidnapped an about to be divorced couple (a producer and an actress) and forced them into his film mines.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Fresh off from her victory, our favourite commie is at it once again. God forbid people use VTubing/VTubers as one of their means of escapism.

She's also getting dunked on the QRTs and deservedly so.

:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Fresh off from her victory, our favourite commie is at it once again. God forbid people use VTubing/VTubers as one of their means of escapism.

Interesting response

Hidden offcourse, but i have never seen her opinion on male vtubers, is this tweet talking out of its ass or is there some validity to this?

Also lmao at how even people with pronouns in bio dunk on her

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

everything is political

even escapism

this mindset has poisoned an entire generation, and is a surefire litmus test to ensure you never interact with someone again

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
everything is political

even escapism

this mindset has poisoned an entire generation, and is a surefire litmus test to ensure you never interact with someone again
If everything is political, then her cover of a song from Finana Ryugu of Nijisanji, a company that only gives 2% of merch revenue to their workers, is an endorsement of them

> :^)

Stunned But Dumb

God, god why does she have to be like this all the time? Every time she drops a great song or catches a W, she just just starts getting annoying as possible. For once I wish I could see the QRTs

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Everything is political

Even escapism

This mindset has poisoned an entire generation, and is a surefire litmus test to ensure you never interact with someone again
Gamergate strikes again!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It's a bit more then this.

The thing most people forget is both north and South Korea are or were very strict in what entertainment was allowed even the less assholish south still had heavy regulations the korean people are not stupid they know they are missing out so when the restrictions are lifted even a little OPEN THE FLOODGATES not only do they have accsess to alot of new entertainment but new ideas new genres remember the first shonen you ever read? it could of been terrible but you still thought it was the hypeist shit.

If you want an interesting rabbit hole North Korea is a hilarious shitshow as one dumbass has control over all entertainment meaning all the movies books and shit are his idea of a great time and still does not understand why they only watch his stuff with a gun to their head. it got so bad he kidnapped an about to be divorced couple (a producer and an actress) and forced them into his film mines.
People literally smuggled foreign media into NK because their own entertainment is just that shit. The whole "banning japanese stuff" thing might also just be because the koreans still hold a grudge about all the atrocities the nips commited during WW2, which is also one of the reasons why they overwhelmingly opposed the idea of a bridge/tunnel to japan.
everything is political

even escapism

I fucking hate this mindset and thank god by name that I have decided to not sperg out about it, FUCK THIS "YOU'RE WITH US OR AGAINST US" PLAYGROUND BULLSHIT AND FUCK YOUR AUTHORITARIAN POLITICS YOU COMMIE PARASITE.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Listen to my wife complain about hololive and bask in the comfort of the mute button, you lucky bastards

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Akane Canna from 774 is doing a karaoke for 20k subs. She is 200 subs away

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
E Shiina talked about her IBS (1st mahjong twitch stream) and I thought it was funny, but later I felt my post was too rude so I deleted what I said, you can watch it and form your own opinions if you want.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Oh Clips tax? Remi says good morning in her own special way....

Remi......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom