"So yeah guys thank you for watching, we did amazing and, we... we were just y'know fucking some dudes out there and, we're doing great!"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"Rie no offense but you were playing like an npc yesterday" Lia 2023
add it to the list :whatastory:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I'm bleaching right now, try and stop me.

Please select your options
☐ Bleached
☐ Blue Eyes
☐ Goth Clothing Palette
☐ Black Hair
☐ White Hair
Bleached Blue Eyes White hair

Nebula Slasher

Selen just alluded to her "biggest project yet" that's coming at the start of September. "Lots of exciting stuff coming up for me."

Edit: She got invited to a Twitch Rivals Pokemon Unite thing despite not being a Twitch streamer, and she's going to try to ask the Holo girls if they're interested in joining the event.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Selen just alluded to her "biggest project yet" that's coming at the start of September. "Lots of exciting stuff coming up for me."

I hope it doesnt get cancelled out of the blue when she least expects it again

Jealous

Lurker
Stream was privated and she has to edit something out. Those of you that watched the stream, what was the yab? Another for the discord leak list?
I have no idea. I went away for a while.
Other than scuffed lag while playing a fangame, audio issue on Ruka and her BGM music, I don't know.
Should have yt-dlp any livestream I watched. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

The mahjong people went hard on this. The girls who win get physical prices and the users who guess correctly who wins gets into a raffle to win physical prices too. There are also secret prices but certain game conditions must be met.
And to think phase connect looked like a fucking scam website when it first started. They grow up so fast. :ameraintear:

Bug Eater

Edit: She got invited to a Twitch Rivals Pokemon Unite thing despite not being a Twitch streamer, and she's going to try to ask the Holo girls if they're interested in joining the event.
Apparently Pomu recently said that she was cooking something with Selen , no idea what it could be though.
BTW I'm also selling 1000 gallon tanks of copium for any Obsydia 3D believers :medsmoremeds:

It sucks that Twitch Rivals has the NA restriction otherwise Ollie would be there in a heartbeat, it would be really cool if she did manage to drag some of the Holo girls there though (maybe Ame as they've already collabed before, and she would be fine with doing stuff on Twitch)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
@The Proctor
1691800091557.png

The comfy tag is a fucking lie. Angry women trigger my fight or flight response, and june is angry half the time.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The only reason I'm not banning you for this abomination is because I may need you in future for emergency doxxing purposes.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Sleepy's presently doing a collab with the only guy from Pippa's hell week that hasn't yet been outed as a grifter or sex pest.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In case you were wondering how soccer practice turned out with the Snack Sized holos

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Cute doujinshi artist setup in Comiket
1691801721097.jpeg新世紀シュバンゲリオン.jpg
1691801604653.jpeg1691801846188.jpeg

Advent doing an EDF chant introduction :sanasmile:

1691803130921.png
:kaelalaugh:
Laser etched cutting boards.

Last edited: