"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Feels like everyone is sadposting today, so here's a smiling sheep to brighten your day.

braindoko

Argie piranha Akami live talking about her corp Amai Direct closing and becoming indie
Her english is pretty good but she's mainly explaining in spanish
8yeb7i.png

she loves Gosling
edit: she didn't explain shit lol. Now she's doing karaoke
LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE AMAI DIRECT PAJEROS DE MIERDA HIJOS DE PUTA PORTEÑOS DE MIERDA LEVANTEN LA PALA NI UN DOLAR LE PUSIERON AL PROYECTO
Tell us what's happening bro this is confusing

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
she did say in the replies that her sibling said hi so its unlikely

it is not out of the picture though
isn't she colombian or something? might be crime related as in they were victims of crime.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Argie piranha Akami live talking about her corp Amai Direct closing and becoming indie
Her english is pretty good but she's mainly explaining in spanish
8yeb7i.png

she loves Gosling

LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE AMAI DIRECT PAJEROS DE MIERDA HIJOS DE PUTA PORTEÑOS DE MIERDA LEVANTEN LA PALA NI UN DOLAR LE PUSIERON AL PROYECTO
Edit:Okay i am a little bit better,Amai Direct never gave 2 cents to their vtubers and if they did everything was in Pesos Argentinos (so nothing) at least they have the dignity to lend them their models.Wishing for the best to Akami.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 39999
This is the future he wants. If @God's Strongest Sanalite's melanization ray is ever completed, he'll sweep the world, and every vtuber on earth will be melanated!

This villainy must be stopped before it is too late!

Are you a white enough dude to stop @God's Strongest Sanalite?
This is unironically a pretty good redesign ngl. Way better than that indian shit that got posted on my profile :shubaIapprob:

what the fuck
1691788163705.png

EDIT:
I get the distinct impression that google translate is just as hopeless with spanish as it is with any language.
Trust me I have the brains to go to DeepL first but it translated absolutely nothing in that text. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Whatever accursed words this guy posted here are too powerful for mere mortals to comprehend.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Watame did literally nothing wrong

That was odd for that series
You guys don’t get it. She acts in a way that makes you think that she might like you, but she really just wants to use you for your umbrella. The ‘borderline nothing wrong’ in this one is that she’s sending a mixed signal and giving you false hope.
Oh now I get it I'm dumb

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
what the fuck
Argentinian is very weird just assume is all insults

And for Holos going to expos as roommates is not exactly unheard of, Calli did concerts and meetings as DemonDice and is just recently that she is putting a hiatus on it to keep working in her Holo stuff

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Watame did literally nothing wrong

That was odd for that series
You guys don’t get it. She acts in a way that makes you think that she might like you, but she really just wants to use you for your umbrella. The ‘borderline nothing wrong’ in this one is that she’s sending a mixed signal and giving you false hope.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The hilarious thing with Reticule's whiteknighting and defending of her is that, like I already posted at the top of the page, she herself is embarrassed of it all and said as much two years ago yet he's still trying to find a way to engage in mental gymnastics. Some of you fuckers are also seriously acting as though that channel represents how she is today which is really fucking gay.
Anyone in this hobby, much less the Asylum pretending they didn't have a cringe and gay phase during their younger years is fucking lying.
I just wanted to kill a fiend today :( dont get angry.
You're my favorite poster and done nothing wrong.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is unironically a pretty good redesign ngl. Way better than that indian shit that got posted on my profile :shubaIapprob:

what the fuck
View attachment 40003
actual translation
"FUCKING HELL AMAI DIRECT YOU WANKERS SONS OF BITCHES YOU CITY-DWELLING BASTARDS STOP FUCKING AROUND YOU DIDN'T EVEN CONTRIBUTE A DOLAR TO THE PROJECT!"
too many damn argie slang phrases in there i had never heard of, had to look it up.
Concha de tu madre: Literally "Your mother's pussy" but there's no good way to translate to english so the next best thing would be "Fucking Hell" or "Motherfucker" imo, "concha" also means seashell in many spanish countries so that's why google translated it to that.

Pajero: Literally "Wanker", since "Paja" means to masturbate, it also means hay or grass (tons of words in spanish are insults in the wrong context).

Porteño: One I didn't know, it's very argie because it refers to people who live in Buenos Aires specifically, essentially urbanites as opposed to country folk.

Levanten la Pala: Another very argie phrase, basically means to stop fucking around or being lazy since "Levantar la pala" translates to "Raise the shovel" which means to get back to work.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I don't think this is the first time he went to a panel as Lando while StarsEN were at the same con, so I'd like to say this doesn't mean anything too bad. I hope
yeah he was at offkai expo for example

He was also I thing the only non-vtuber meet and greet in the lineup (though Holo was not at offkai at all)

Also seem to remember he was at some other con that had holo members in it but cant find it, Karen has done the same literary having a panel the same day some Holo girls had one in the same convention.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's Watame, so I don't mind.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
puerto rican
ah a latinx then :ironmousekek: then they probably did the crime

what the fuck
View attachment 40003
allow me to translate to the best of my ability
"motherfuckers, amai direct you pieces of shit, porteño fucks, pick up the pichforks, they didn't even put a dollar to the project"
I assume porteño is a region based insult and levanten la pala is a call for lynching, I don't know this type of spic slang that well.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Anyone in this hobby, much less the Asylum pretending they didn't have a cringe and gay phase during their younger years is fucking lying.
You mean this /isn't/ the cringe and gay phase?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fangirl Lui.

Lui's such a weirdo, that's why I love her.

For example, she started a big Twitter discussion about what were the best twins in various media, the orher day.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Edit:Okay i am a little bit better,Amai Direct never gave 2 cents to their vtubers and if they did everything was in Pesos Argentinos (so nothing) at least they have the dignity to lend them their models.Wishing for the best to Akami.
I mean what do you expected Nigg3r look at the conversion rates of the Argentinian Peso:
The best thing that could happen to these Argie vtubers its to get accepted into IDOL or into other corpo if they know english.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom