"You ain't it, lady. Your tits are fake. I know you're actually a DUDE on the Internet"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Makes you think…

If the liveposting thread were like a body, @Reticule is obviously the heart and @thhrang is probably the brain. The real question is who is the SOUL? Or even the liver?
I prefer to be the appendix, I'm useless, but you never know when I'll burst in spectacular autism. :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Donna writing fanfic

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I prefer to be the appendix, I'm useless, but you never know when I'll burst in spectacular autism. :smugpipi:

no, we know exactly when it happens, whenever Pippa is on the screen

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

It's another woman dying 100s of times because they look at the OBS screen instead of the switch episode :SelenHAHAhere:
I don't know what it is with Donkey Kong or why so many Vtubers won't just look at the switch? I've never streamed with a switch so I don't know if there's some problem with doing so, but so many VTubers seem to not get that the slight delay will fuck them over whenever it's a slightly harder part of the game.
*Airi minecart level PTSD* :shiinastare:

One day I'll see a vtuber's mind being irreparably broken (well, more broken) after getting filtered by the minecart level when someone shows her the start to end warp.
I dont see anyone complain about matsuri and choco being whores. But hey this bitch aint a cute japanese girl burn her !
:irysthumbsupl:
Plenty of people do, actually. Matsuri, at any rate. Choco is barely recognised outside Japan.

I don't, mind you. Matsuri cute and menhera, she's great.
Now enough about Irys
:smugrys:
Stop lying. She'd never suck you off for a pack of cigs.

Make it a mechanical keyboard and you may have a deal, though.
Did you miss the Evangelion arc?
(Misato best girl btw)

:SelenHAHAhere:
Even back then, I liked Ritsuko the most.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, On the one hand maybe Magni and Vesper aren't fired and this just the Tempus boys way of coomunicating while they are still suspended and on the other maybe they are on the way out.
Seeing as Magni is on the thumbnail for Shinri's latest stream, it's pretty clear they're not out... yet. Otherwise, using either of their likenesses in any official capacity would be a huge no-no. And, as far as I'm aware, even thumbnails need approval from management, so I don't think there's anything to worry about at this point, at least when it comes to Magni.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
That actually gave me a thought, has she scared Unicorns away yet? I have a feeling she will get all the hanger ons from Kronii now that she embraces muh horny, hopefully she doesnt go slightly retarded like Kronii did, and godspeed to all the Akasupas paid by SEAniggas selling their family's land
That red SC posted a few days back from the monetization streams; was that to Nerissa? Cuz the unicorns name was 'Shiorissa' or something. Surprised he'd still be holding on to Shiori when asking that question. I imagine there hasn't been an SC reading stream, or if there was it just got ignored?
Except that's not what she's saying. There is already lewd artwork of her and she asking for a lewd art tag to be decided so she can just block it. So it's quite literally the opposite of what she asked for.
"A lack of sarcasm is often one of the most common characteristics of struggling with an autism diagnosis". She was blatantly baiting and asking for the tag because she wants to watch it, even the written subtitles knew she was being sarcastic when she said "block". Unless I am the one missing your sarcasm here.
I Agree with you, coombait is bad for the industry. I just dont think Nerissa has done enough to be put in the same category as the other you mentioned. Who knows. Maybe in 2 months ill have the same stance as you. But asking for a nsfw art tag is not the biggest deal to me
I did say, "making it's way in", as in 'not fully there yet'. I don't think she's 'recording herself masturbating'-tier either, but 'slippery slope' and all that.
Oh, and Pippa's old pre-vtuber youtube account was discovered and there's a video of her dancing in her backyard in a furniture.
Wait what? How recent was this if I'm going to dig through the Pippa thread. And I did see you say it was posted in this thread too, not sure how I missed it unless it was edited into a post I was already past.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Is Nerissa really that bad? I don't really give a shit about "coomer" stuff unless she's actually talking about penises and buttfucking and overt lewd shit on stream. I hear a lot of complaining but no real examples which is the typical "You made it sound 10 times worse than it is and people make their opinions based on hearsay".

The most I saw was her flirting with Shiori once on twitter and then some failed attempts at being seductive on stream/on twitter, the only stream I partially watched was one hand clapping and she behaved for the entire first 2/3rds I saw.
In my experience she is EN Ollie when it comes to making a holoharem and she likes lewd art of herself

So pretty tame if you ask me

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Rin is laying the ground rules in 10 minutes

Woman who gained popularity through youtube shorts shocked at unruly zoomers in her chat. Truly why could have anticipated such a thing.
It doesn't help that most of the male vtubers that I've seen in the wild are raging fags. I dunno which of the phase girls said it but they put it perfectly "they're annoying" might've been lia. If you're a entertaining guy with a face that only a mother would love you just stream without a facecam and if you're not hideous you use a facecam. Using an anime avatar is just extra work.
If you want to use one, your character will look like a femboy because most artists only can draw that. Vesper 2.0 still looked a bit faggy but it could give a boost to any decent sounding man. Holostar EN proved there's a market for brotubers but honesty how many "bros" would stream with a vtuber model? they have to like anime for starters and that's already culls the pool of "bros". If you found a group like seannaners and crew from back in the day and managed to convince them to use anime avatars you'd be printing money but the best you're gonna get is retards like moist critikal.
I feel like for guys being a vtuber is like shooting yourself in the foot if you want to be a successful streamer. I've seen guys who don't do any kind facecam rack up subscribers and maintain a decent ccv on twitch. Hell I've seen streams with no talking at all with hundreds of viewers.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Is Nerissa really that bad? I don't really give a shit about "coomer" stuff unless she's actually talking about penises and buttfucking and overt lewd shit on stream. I hear a lot of complaining but no real examples which is the typical "You made it sound 10 times worse than it is and people make their opinions based on hearsay".

The most I saw was her flirting with Shiori once on twitter and then some failed attempts at being seductive on stream/on twitter, the only stream I partially watched was one hand clapping and she behaved for the entire first 2/3rds I saw.
It says alot when the biggest holobrony on the forum calls you out on over blowing coom baiting allegations
:smugmoona:

USS IOWA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

"A lack of sarcasm is often one of the most common characteristics of struggling with an autism diagnosis". She was blatantly baiting and asking for the tag because she wants to watch it, even the written subtitles knew she was being sarcastic when she said "block". Unless I am the one missing your sarcasm here.
You'd be right if there wasn't a lot of Rissa "fan art" already and boy, there is A LOT so she has no need to ask for more. Also, lol at trusting clippers.
Wait what? How recent was this if I'm going to dig through the Pippa thread. And I did see you say it was posted in this thread too, not sure how I missed it unless it was edited into a post I was already past.
It was posted yesterday.

Awoogers

You'd be right if there wasn't a lot of Rissa "fan art" already and boy, there is A LOT so she has no need to ask for more.

It was posted yesterday.

I still can't get used to Pippa sounding so

Optimistic(?)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don’t speak Japanese, but I’ll call Noel a :WHORE!!!: all day if it makes you feel better?
Is Noel a whore though? I was looking to see if they had ear eating ASMR but I don't think I found any. Sure on their roomate they are a literal whore, doing sexual performance for $$$, but they're great whore! They make a ton of $$$ but you can tell they like doing it and at least care about making a quality performance. That's a lot more then you can say about 99% of E-whores at least. Maybe it's stupid but to me if you want to do it and do it well, it's okay. It's when you're a shitty whore that I want to stone you to death.

I don't even know what people mean by coombaity anymore. I think it's good to at least be flirty with chat if you have an attractive model. It shows they don't take themselves too seriously and understand that some of their chat is fixated on the model/persona. Beyond that it's a gambit, because if they're not that sexual to me it can be off putting or at best just gross and eccentric (like Yuko). But, it can also have the effect of making you only care about the sexual part of the content/persona and you lose interest in the normal streams. This reminds me ....aren't we about due for another bath stream Shiina? No just factorio forever...

I've come to dislike the "reveal" of VTuber parts too. I feel like hand-cams are an artificial "Victorian ankles" situation: Oh here's VTuber, you can't see any of their real body... oh but wait you get a little peak.... isn't it exciting..... oh the gloves are coming off for this difficult craft...oh my...
It's dum! I understand hand-cams are legit, but just the way chat acts and intern some VTubers act about it, is dum. If they really want to share something, that's fine, but making a big reward or song and dance out of showing their body or roommate stuff is dum. And of course, if you're not actually that attractive, don't fuck around with it at all. It's not worth killing your anime girl persona with your fugly roomate shit for a little attention.

Also, I think I don't really like Yuri stuff that much. I don't really like girls flirting with girls or complementing each other. It always seems really fake.
Either flirt with me (chat) or play a game or something.
:mikothumbsl:TLDR: If I like it, it's OKAY, if I don't you're a WHORE

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Now lay off Nerissa

Isn't that the crux of the issue, however?

All jokes aside, I'm definitely looking forward to how many bugs she kills in EDF 5. After so many years you'd think EDF 6 would have finished development, all we can do is wait

God's Strongest Dragoon

I still can't get used to Pippa sounding so

Optimistic(?)
Watch one of her streams where she talks about ponies or build-a-bear, it's like her soul instantly illuminates.

Awoogers

Watch one of her streams where she talks about ponies or build-a-bear, it's like her soul instantly illuminates.
That and horses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom