"I like trans people"Merryweather

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
She does have a computer science degree as referenced at the end of this clip

And her job definitely has her coding as evident by her despair of having to code on stream

I've always got the impression that the coding she does is miscellaneous small scripts to help automate her other work. She never makes mention of tools or common practices that would indicate she works as a software developer.

Jealous

Lurker
More Etrian with Shinri. I wish he played this game on PC instead so he could mod in the EO style Tempus fanart I've been seeing.

He is playing on PC but with a controller.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Erina is doing one of THOSE stream again be afraid

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Oh huh. I thought he's playing the Switch version since he waited for his copy to arrive before playing.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (28).jpg

I... what...?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

I really like the asian "doesn't sweat" buff, it could really help a sweathog like me on a summer afternoon. But yeah the amount of class debuffs really negate it.

Asians sweat, trust me. If we didn't we'd overheat and die, you know the whole reasons humans evolved to sweat in the first place.
What you're thinking of is a genetic mutation of gene ABCC11. This determines Wet Vs Dry earwax, (most Asians have dry type hence the need for specialized ear cleaning) and body odor or the lack there of.

Asians sweat just like every other race, it just doesn't stink due to a difference in genes that prevents the sweat glands from releasing "smelly molecules" and bacteria.

974148074492555264.webp

I just realized Gura has streamed more than Kronii this month, what the fuck is this timeline :faunacry:

Literally the worst timeline. :kroded:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

akaaoi

Looks like the person/team that did that Evil God Korone game has done another one for Marine that releases soon/today? and for no particular reason at all Mikeneko will be playing it.

I hadn't heard about this one up until now.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I'm pretty sure I recall him saying it was the Switch version in one of the streams.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Asians sweat, trust me. If we didn't we'd overheat and die, you know the whole reasons humans evolved to sweat in the first place.
What you're thinking of is a genetic mutation of gene ABCC11. This determines Wet Vs Dry earwax, (most Asians have dry type hence the need for specialized ear cleaning) and body odor or the lack there of.

Asians sweat just like every other race, it just doesn't stink due to a difference in genes that prevents the sweat glands from releasing "smelly molecules" and bacteria.
OK explain this then, I was staying at a hotel room and the rooms right next to mine were full of young chinese tourists, and holy shit the stink of spices and garlic they would carry around would wake up a slumbering buffalo.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
grandmaronii

Probably from the bouldering session with Bae. If you haven't really bouldered before, you're gonna be sore in a fuckton of places you didn't know you could be sore from the next day.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
OK explain this then, I was staying at a hotel room and the rooms right next to mine were full of young chinese tourists, and holy shit the stink of spices and garlic they would carry around would wake up a slumbering buffalo.
chink food.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Well consider we don't live in a world of absolutes. For example, only 67% of Japanese have that genetic alteration. Which means 33% are still gonna stink. This also applies to Chinese (only 80-90%), Koreans, and other East Asian diaspora. It's possible you ran into a stinky family haha.

But I would say most likely, the food smells came from their breath, teeth, clothes, and hair. (Hair holds onto odors in a surprising way, think about how Smokers tend to have hair that smells of tobacco smoke.)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom