Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
🐺 Time
Airi's Pons make cosplay hard

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lando is singing Frank Sinatra's My Way.
It's over.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Lando is singing Frank Sinatra's My Way.
It's over.
yeah the Filipinos will get to him kropausechamp.png

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Afterwards, they realize their mistake and jump in Discord with Selen's team to apologize in goofiest, but on brand for those two, way imaginable.

Sorry guys APEX spare no one

The balls of that motherfucker to say he was sick when he was sperging in Shibuhal

BroadcastStorm

lemme just put these switches together...
I think they all use capture cards for switch? I don't have a switch, but isn't it supposed to be handheld? Why can't they just hold and look at chat when needed?
It is possible to capture undocked but my understanding is the screen turns off which defeats the purpose. Docked is the way to go. Dock HDMI -> capture card -> monitor. Play with controller. You don’t even have to worry about a splitter since it doesn’t have HDCP for games. (although, having one is nice and will be needed if you decide to plonk in a PS3 for any reason) It’s easy, as long as you have multiple monitors so you can sacrifice one. Which, IMO, any professional streamer should.

The only iffy part becomes audio. Audio out from a monitor is best but inconvenient. Listening to the Elgato audio device in Windows works mostly okay, but I’ve had occasional issues with it glitching or drifting in delay if the system is under heavy load. Not sure about other capture cards.
People need to stop using OBS to play games from console tbh, the latency sucks.
I don’t even know how anyone plays via the capture feed. The delay is a bit better on say the newer Elgatos, but it has always been noticeable and borderline unplayable depending on the game. Again, maybe an Elgato thing, but I don’t ever recall them saying that is an intended way to use it. That’s why the HDMI out is there.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The balls of that motherfucker to say he was sick when he was sperging in Shibuhal

Longtime readers of Kaguya and Oshi no Ko are very aware of Aka's crippling Apex addiction and we meme on it every time. It will never not be funny IMO.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yeah it's a public holiday in japan right now.

Unpopular take but I would be perfectly fine with never again having to see anything related to Oshi no Ko (or hear any song related to it).
I wish I could say the same for HunterXHunter, I really wanted to be alive to see that trainwreck end proper.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Based on DND rule, Nene charisma is totally 0 though, she tries to be sexy and seduce men, but it is not working at all, but one thing for sure is she is cute :nenedance:
Momosuzu Nene
Race: Humanoid Seal
Class: Former Idol
INT: -1
STR: 10
DEX: 5
AGI: 15
Sexiness: Non-existent
Cuteness: Infinite
Familiar/Slave/Simp/Pissdrinker: @Nenelove

Well I was gone without internet access for six days, what did I miss?
Massive, Cancer Inducing Retardation.
:autismvortex:

Which means the same-ol', same-ol' in this place.
Also, Nolan's dead. He got LIGMA'D by @superduper.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Notbettel twerking better than Kronii, this is the lowest we are getting this year

soap suds

I have to sleep because work calls for me later, but here's all the Koshien shit for the A-League if you guys want to watch it.

Belmond:

Petra:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Laponkotsu, thanks for watching this on stream. It means the pain was shared by 49 other people.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is this fucking snake

Hime's actually been coming up with a good variety of stream content lately - she's done the usual stuff like karaoke, mahjong, video games and zatsus, but also tried painting, cross-stitching, exercise streams, showing off her cat and a pool stream too. Good job, Hime.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I think Airi said she has a Computer Science degree but I don't remember what stream it was. I don't know exactly what her job is, but it sounds like they pile on a lot of other work too, whatever it is. I don't think you need a specific degree to be a Data Analyst, so that could be and would also be good umbrella position to make her do whatever they need.
:airidepressed:
She does have a computer science degree as referenced at the end of this clip

And her job definitely has her coding as evident by her despair of having to code on stream

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230811_004629.jpg
Lapu chan wants you to have a good night.PEACE

DanishCookies

Lua streams are so soothing

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Yesterday, Pekora, Botan and Towa confirmed that they're doing the Minecraft Summer Festival again this year. It'll be on 8/29. They already invited JP/EN/ID to make whatever stalls or attractions they want to. They thought EN3's collab ban should be over by then but they weren't sure.

Between this, the Holo ID competition and the Sports Festival later this year, there's gonna be a ton of great block game interactions to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom