"Pien outside, but pain inside."Bonnivier Pranaja

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
If its an asian black company, refusing to eat would make her look like shes not a team player. management would reliate with more work, tigher schedules, cold shoulder, move her to a distant cubicle etc. asians do workplace bullying pretty well.

otoh, i wonder why she hasnt found a new job. we've gone through the usual reasons but maybe she pons at work all the time and thats why she has to pull ot to do work.
If I got by the "they paid for her education theory" she can't get fired because she would probably have to pay whatever sum of money they spent on her so she has to be the best employee they have whether she likes it or not. All things considered at least they're giving them food. :whatastory:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
she has the accent, she is already infected, there is no salvation for her
Ole tio, esta chivata ya esta infectada por el virus jolines.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If I got by the "they paid for her education theory" she can't get fired because she would probably have to pay whatever sum of money they spent on her so she has to be the best employee they have whether she likes it or not. All things considered at least they're giving them food. :whatastory:

she makes her managers and coworkers sound like retards. maybe she's the pippa of her black company; she's carrying it through piss and shit.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
That was crunchy

God's Strongest Dragoon

The only way this Lia stream could be better would be if her mom was there to bully her while she's trying to eat bugs.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
otoh, i wonder why she hasnt found a new job. we've gone through the usual reasons but maybe she pons at work all the time and thats why she has to pull ot to do work.
Best running theory I've seen is that she's caught up in an apprenticeship or similar style of deal where they've paid for training or some other thing for her, and in return she's contractually obligated to work there for a set amount of time.

niggaphil

The only way this Lia stream could be better would be if her mom was there to bully her while she's trying to eat bugs.
She said her mom is watching her stream, too bad there isn''t additional Rinmama react stream to her daugher stream

Edit: Also, third bug now

famous artist pipkun

Best running theory I've seen is that she's caught up in an apprenticeship or similar style of deal where they've paid for training or some other thing for her, and in return she's contractually obligated to work there for a set amount of time.
isnt she a data analyst like shiina was at tesla?
is that somethin you can apprentice?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone donated $100 for Lia to eat more bugs. Another person donated another $100 to counter it so she wouldn't have to eat more. Someone then immediately donated another $100 for her to eat more bugs.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Happy Harpy Pokemon huntin

Btw I love this emote
1691712704289.png

famous artist pipkun

i
Someone donated $100 for Lia to eat more bugs. Another person donated another $100 to counter it so she wouldn't have to eat more. Someone then immediately donated another $100 for her to eat more bugs.

is she eating more if you pay?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Ole tio, esta chivata ya esta infectada por el virus jolines.
Ole uncle, this snitch is already infected by the virus jolines.
What is the heck is a jolines????

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

niggaphil

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
AND THATS WHY SHE'S THE GOAT.

THE GOAT.

famous artist pipkun

what kind of bug is it?

God's Strongest Dragoon