"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I hope he streams a fake funeral stream during that time frame. It's the perfect setup.
>this Magni and Vesper hiatus was clearly part of this stream prank
>they're going to come back unannounced at that exact time
:magnicope:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As noted by the Rust streams, a lot of the girls are complete degenerate gamblers so that update will control Hololive for several months as well. It's funny that his response to "More Content!" Kaela is to just add gambling.

Still one of the greatest hololive clips ever

>this Magni and Vesper hiatus was clearly part of this stream prank
>they're going to come back unannounced at that exact time
:magnicope:

He should just have a regular stream scheduled but its just his brother piloting his model pretending to be him, i dont think he could ever get perms for that but it would be funny

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
As noted by the Rust streams, a lot of the girls are complete degenerate gamblers so that update will control Hololive for several months as well. It's funny that his response to "More Content!" Kaela is to just add gambling.

To be EXTRA evil, the gambling could be used to bet your currently unlocked progression for its prizes - and if you don't get a prize, you have to unlock that progression all over again

It's gacha all the way down

Awoogers

To be EXTRA evil, the gambling could be used to bet your currently unlocked progression for its prizes - and if you don't get a prize, you have to unlock that progression all over again

It's gacha all the way down
ah fuck

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

She had a base model update fairly recently so all of her outfits are unusable until they are fixed with it lol
of all the outfits i like the silverash one because its connected to arknights which i absolutely love

and because its one of the few remaining relics pre bugmen

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

That TTRPG that Selen is in is doing their character creation.

bothyourhouses

because "not prosecute" is far from "won"?
It's as close as it gets when you're the one accused of a crime.
Look at idol gen2, all of them kinda blend together in your brain.
Coni is unmistakably Coni.
Japan is just that much stronger of a market when it comes to vtubers.
I'm not convinced. For a long time people would've said the same about anime, but actually the market for animation and indeed comics in the west is huge. Japanese companies just wouldn't step out of their comfort zone to capitalize on it, to the point that Korea may be overtaking them.
(Side thought: why are there no huge Korean VTuber agencies? Surely there's a market there?)
I will never understand how I see so many people say something tantamount to "rich person xyz doesn't deserve their wealth" so often, but these same exact people will blindly hold an exception for celebrities who are also rich. At least be consistent damn it!
Entertainers can be one of the few cases where they really did visibly earn their money from nothing. If someone really has brought joy to millions of people, they deserve what they earn from that.
Cry baby should check out Lia and Rinmama (coincidental name in this context).
It's never going to happen but Rinmama and Gin Penrose would be the best collab of all time.
The Korone rrats would point to her as likely divorced (though, you never know with Japan, sometimes).
Both marriage and divorce can be like a 5 minute form. But I get the sense that staying married but living separately is if anything more common over here too.

niggaphil

Lia has join the bug eating trend...
Looks like she gonna swallow the whole bag of mixed bug :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Awoogers

Lia has join the bug eating trend...
Looks like she gonna swallow the whole bag of mixed bug :Vesper-UNHINGED:

lets just hope those are fried not blanched/steamed

anyways fried locusts are good

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
(Side thought: why are there no huge Korean VTuber agencies? Surely there's a market there?)
With the amount of plastic surgery in Korea, their real life streamers and tv shows are basically vtubers already.

Awoogers

With the amount of plastic surgery in Korea, their real life streamers and tv shows are basically vtubers already.
add the kpop groups on that those are basically idol units of respective agencies

Saturnus

haha it's unou

That TTRPG that Selen is in is doing their character creation.

Can't wait for this to hopefully end up with a Selen vs STAR in tf2 stream in the future (everyone wants to see this happen).

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Old clip, but I just remembered that this date is coming up in a little more than a week. I wonder if anything will happen...
It took him until this month to understand is a 69 pun

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

1 year streamaversry, I assume he'll do drinking call ins.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Meemaw been playing stomach roulette for months now with the fast food and going back to drinking coffee :fishmandispair:
Look, I know how much it sucks, but face the music: You're sensitive to lactose and gluten, Caffeine aggravates your digestive track. It sucks A LOT, but you need to just have a more simple diet and stick to it.
Get Better Shiina :shiinastare::hololove::shiinawangy:

Awoogers

Meemaw been playing stomach roulette for months now with the fast food and going back to drinking coffee :fishmandispair:
Look, I know how much it sucks, but face the music: You're sensitive to lactose and gluten, Caffeine aggravates your digestive track. It sucks A LOT, but you need to just have a more simple diet and stick to it.
Get Better Shiina :shiinastare::hololove::shiinawangy:

meemaw please be well

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Zen clearly still wants to stream, so I'm still wondering why MAHA5 chose not to renew his contract. The only comparison I had back then was to the GGN twins, but MangaGamer isn't actually a Vtuber company and was simply (poorly) redirecting its resources. MAHA5 still has plenty of active Vtubers. So I thought there might have been a scandal or breach of contract and MAHA5 wanted to let Zen save face. But if not-HoloID are happy to collab with not-Zen, that's a point in his favour. Maybe he wanted a better cut or more privileges and MAHA5 wasn't happy?
..So you're saying Gen Zunawan of Holostars ID is confirmed?

ID Unicorns (if there's any left) deleted.

:nuts:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom