rpij4b.jpg
what's the lore on that guy?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
what's the lore on that guy?
beats me, I did it because of what pippa did earlier this week.

(she sent the same kind of tweet after simping for someone that replied her back and turns out she stepped into a hyperborean/nft/grooming cult)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Negzana

Kaela is going to do her holocure stream in 10 minutes. This update is really her update given she's probably the largest holocure fan and the dev added ID in this update. Hope she has a fun time

Awoogers

Kaela is going to do her holocure stream in 10 hours. This update is really her update given she's probably the largest holocure fan and the dev added ID in this update. Hope she has a fun time
12 hours holocure lets go

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait, I'm confused, is there something wrong with/bad about Killer Bean? Isn't it just a guy who makes Matrix-inspired 3d animations where beans kill eachother or whatever?

Awoogers

Wait, I'm confused, is there something wrong with/bad about Killer Bean?
i thought he was just a funny bean whats bad with him

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
We may still be in the dark, but at least it looks like Lando's gonna enjoy his birthday.

I think we know who is gonna be there for karaoke.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Wait, I'm confused, is there something wrong with/bad about Killer Bean? Isn't it just a guy who makes Matrix-inspired 3d animations where beans kill eachother or whatever?
That gay bean fucker was used in a bunch of racist memes on twitter in like 2020, I'm trying to find some now
Edit; Welp, no luck in finding any of it must have been scrubbed hard in one of the countless Xitter purges, and it must have been too obscure to be the reason the bean is despised ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

beats me, I did it because of what pippa did earlier this week.

(she sent the same kind of tweet after simping for someone that replied her back and turns out she stepped into a hyperborean/nft/grooming cult)

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I mean the interview lia did with manlybadasshero was pretty ok I wouldn't mind seeing more interviews by the girls. The have some clout they should use it for content at least to put their tendrils on other fanbases and steal some of them :whatastory:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I 'unno man...
i thought he was just a funny bean whats bad with him
I'd rather not find out.

God's Strongest Dragoon

A lot of people here like Rin, but a spike in live-posting because of an unusual, debatable stream (wrangling her chat) =/= Pippa-level consistent live-posting. And yeah, she's a tomboy, not a gender-whiner.
The past week has shown why Pippa has her own thread.
Can you guys wait until later to discover another satanic pedo groomer cult? I'm still trying to detox by watching fuwamoco streams.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

There's a fishing game within the holohouse segment of the update.
Get ready for everyone, including Pippa, to play this for the next month and a half.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
The past week has shown why Pippa has her own thread.

Can you guys wait until later to discover another satanic pedo groomer cult? I'm still trying to detox by watching fuwamoco streams.
Detoxing from occultism with Fuwamoco? Bad news bucko, you thought BAU BAU was just a cute dog noise, well think again douche-fag; BAU godess of dogs!

soap suds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom