"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
haha this emote is so fucking funny i swear to fucking natsuiro matsuri the next person to post the fucking "old men laughing" emote is getting their vertebrae snapped in half

"I'm going to put this target on my face an- Hey! Why am I being shot at!?"

:NOWWELAUGH:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
They best part of the emote is that it's a reference to the Brendan Frazier vehicle "George of the Jungle"' 's meme. So it's an old reference, on point for most things and Vesper's model kind of looks like a young Brendan.
that's quite a reach, could you tell me how the clouds in the sky feel?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
that's quite a reach, could you tell me how the clouds in the sky feel?
It is a George of the Jungle reference, feel free to compare the two.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

i understand that, but what the hell is the "vesper looks like young brendan fraser"

edit: my question is why is this emote posted all the goddamn time

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i understand that, but what the hell is the "vesper looks like young brendan fraser"

:pippadfuckoff::botanheadshake::baewhatacunt::lisaburp::amepopcorn::magnino::pathetic::pekonod::vespernosebleed::irysyabairys::selenpointandlaugh::faqu::pippasquish::lolwat::panik::kiarachefkiss::Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT::Roboco-MEMENOD::guraimwatchingyou::koboharam::kirscheicfh::Vesper-SEEEX!::tenmakys::kiaragodno::ameraintear::gurawave::guraimwatchingyou::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Fauna-AKSHUALLY::Ame-BOO::amedumbass::Mumei-REE::Roboco-MEMENOD::guratism::neneIdontcare::ameheh::nenedance::botanshrug::ameohno::kyoracist::amepopcorn::ewww::botanheadshake::selenpointandlaugh::autismvortex::baewhatacunt::takeyourmeds::Calli-IT'SHAPPENING::Fauna-AKSHUALLY::poptart::panik::lolwat::irysisadork:
There, now all emote quotas are filled

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Once EN had scored it was over, EN was defending well at the end.
I think the total points tiebreaker system is stupid, and this shows why: defending was (probably) the wrong move. I don't know what everyone was holding points-wise, but if both teams has just gone for all-out dunking, they would have been better positioned for the tiebreaker. (yes you run the risk of losing a close game, but you're screwing yourself even if you win by defending)

I went and checked total points gained in the final 2 minutes; EN gained 394 (194 and 200), ID gained 362 (shut out vs EN, +363 vs. JP), and JP gained 474 (354 and 120).
Or another way to look at it, points allowed in the final 2 minutes; EN allowed 354, ID allowed 320, and JP allowed 556.
So, as a whole EN was +40 in the final 2 minutes, ID was +42, and JP was -82.

TL;DR Those last two lines don't matter because JP got destroyed in both of those categories and still won. Defense doesn't matter in this system, just go score.

Last edited:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
:pippadfuckoff::botanheadshake::baewhatacunt::lisaburp::amepopcorn::magnino::pathetic::pekonod::vespernosebleed::irysyabairys::selenpointandlaugh::faqu::pippasquish::lolwat::panik::kiarachefkiss::Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT::Roboco-MEMENOD::guraimwatchingyou::koboharam::kirscheicfh::Vesper-SEEEX!::tenmakys::kiaragodno::ameraintear::gurawave::guraimwatchingyou::Pekora-EVILGRIN::Fauna-AKSHUALLY::Ame-BOO::amedumbass::Mumei-REE::Roboco-MEMENOD::guratism::neneIdontcare::ameheh::nenedance::botanshrug::ameohno::kyoracist::amepopcorn::ewww::botanheadshake::selenpointandlaugh::autismvortex::baewhatacunt::takeyourmeds::Calli-IT'SHAPPENING::Fauna-AKSHUALLY::poptart::panik::lolwat::irysisadork:
There, now all emote quotas are filled
good.

anyways, is anybody planning on ordering the pecola and sharing their thoughts?

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Yeah, Zion proved that they use Slack for any internal issues so the discord was entirely made by the livers

Im actually kinda suprised Holo doesnt use Slack too, but they probably have their reasons
Maybe Holo uses Matrix?

PekoWick

I think the total points tiebreaker system is stupid, and this shows why: defending was (probably) the wrong move. I don't know what everyone was holding points-wise, but if both teams has just gone for all-out dunking, they would have been better positioned for the tiebreaker. (yes you run the risk of losing a close game, but you're screwing yourself even if you win)
Thing is EN already scored the points their only option within 50 sec is to defend since they don't have balls

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
haha this emote is so fucking funny i swear to fucking natsuiro matsuri the next person to post the fucking "old men laughing" emote is getting their vertebrae snapped in half
theHITLERorreactionstickersandnotinaGOODway.jpg

I know your pain.....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hey, Mike here.

Heard you had a bit of trouble with some users using certain emote. Sorry about that. We will proceed to kill mute those users if this keep happening. If there is anything more i can do for you dont hesitate to tell me. You can also contact our support team at takeyourmedsattheasylumtoday@gmail.com
Hope you have a great rest of your day.

Mike, the Virtual Asylum Team.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
So they are doing a collab with that dude from Maha5? its he going to stay as a normal streamer now?
probably his own choice until he feel like he want to return as vtuber again. I know that there are some graduated ID vtubers that ended up doing content without going virtual, mostly because their PL is already like that or just not having desire/plans for it.

So far that I know (or heard second hand) is that the PL of graduated ex-ID Taka Radjiman ended up becoming normal content creator (no virtual avatar) and distancing from it after graduating, and on his PL he basically showcasing his IRL look more often (even appearing on niji ex-ID Xia Ekavira's PL doing music together)
I missed out on this live but Zen does have a new VTuber account already

Also Taka have 2D persona on his PL (designed by nonetheless the alleged cia PL), it's just that he did facecam more often, there are times when he only used 2D avatar during stream but he hasn't mentioned anything about having a VTuber model again so there's that

Also wants to do a baby food eating stream with Miko, Nene and Luna.
:confusedshuba:

Tangentially related to niji: Derem Kado gets her own BOOTH merchs line now

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Thing is EN already scored the points their only option within 50 sec is to defend since they don't have balls
Let's just go with their scores at the 50 second mark then: Ame had 50 (100) points (was screwed by lag, but also could have gone to try dunking again instead of helping to defend), IRyS had 24 (48), Kiara had 22 (44), Calli had 22 (44), and Fauna did have 0. That's 236 points left in their pockets, plus whatever scraps of farm you can get while both teams dunk for nearly free. ID had 131 (262) so the final score of that match would have been closer, but EN still would have won and had another 236 points in their overall total.

I don't know how much everyone left in their pockets in the other matches, but if everyone in the EN/ID match had just gone for scores instead of defense, that one change would have knocked JP into 3rd and put ID in 1st and EN in 2nd for the final tally wait no, I think EN would still be in 3rd, 6 points behind, add in 'farming for scraps off the jungle creeps' to make up that difference. (as well as possibly pushing Calli into the MVP slot over Fauna, which I think all of them would have preferred. I don't know how the mvp score system works, I'm just basing that on Calli would have had 44 more regular points to increase her mvp score)

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She's actually an 8000-year-old demon.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Damn I didnt expect Calli to carry a game. She went ham with this, really proud of her honestly.

This popped up on my recommendations yesterday.

Given all of the terrible and lazy channels related to Vtubers, this is pretty nice. Still fairly small but some of his videos are getting a good amount of clicks. Also made a FlaVR one.

Now that I think about, a lot of dudes started making careers out of this type of content even clipping too right? I'm curious and if you're willing to share, is it really that profitable to make content around vtubers? I just saw LEC shit out a clip like an hour later after pippa's stream ended, as much as he loves pippa the man must be getting paid decently to be willing to cook content that fast.

I'd like to see how many people in this forum actually watched the movie. I think this type of forum culture and our dear leader's attitude towards no no words attracts a lot of oldfags.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Also made a FlaVR one.
Flavr one is neat, doesnt go too deep, but whats in it is not the surface level. Would be nice introduction of flavr to normies if he didnt say flavr was basically over...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'd like to see how many people in this forum actually watched the movie. I think this type of forum culture and our dear leader's attitude towards no no words attracts a lot of oldfags.
Do people not just rewatch all of the Fraserverse golden age movies every couple of years?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I watched it multiple times growing up, VHS. Didn't understand the more grown up humor parts being a kid, but I enjoyed it a lot

niggaphil

She's actually an 8000-year-old demon.

Went to her channel and investigate, cause I know a little bit of HK chink language. This is her new costume released yesterday

Looks like her character setting is a sea angel, so yeah, it wouldn't be hurt if she has a little bits of tentacles, and get some tentacle plays from the brain :smugselen:

Edit: Regarding the Vtuber memes, we really need the really nigga/nigga what sticker that is equivalent to this

download.jpeg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Looks like Luna is the first to play with their Metal Gear perms. :sanasmile:

It's been a long time.
1691656675049.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom