"What should I do tonight? Stream or have sex?"Tokoyami Towa (talking about Needy Girl Overdose)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Feel free to generate your rrats, it is Selen addressing the Fall guys tournament issue. She didn't elaborate, but she is like inhaling her own copium (similar to VSaikyo incident)
It does, feels like damage control, and frankly we already know that Niji will force talents to lie to cover the companies ass in controversial situations. Short of twitter dogwhistling like Luxiem or a Zaion doc we'll probably never know the truth beyond having to take what she says with a grain of salt.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

wow i actually didnt know that
Date of the Twitter post

Someone actually did post a link to the Twitter post at some point, but, yeah, it's been a few years. Azki and Aki I think are the only Hololive girls we think are currently married? The Korone rrats would point to her as likely divorced (though, you never know with Japan, sometimes).

Not that a good number of the girls don't badly need a man in their lives, but we are on the Sad Girl Documentary Site, after all.

Edit:
links to Nayuta twitter stuff

Awoogers

Date of the Twitter post

Someone actually did post a link to the Twitter post at some point, but, yeah, it's been a few years. Azki and Aki I think are the only Hololive girls we think are currently married? The Korone rrats would point to her as likely divorced (though, you never know with Japan, sometimes).

Not that a good number of the girls don't badly need a man in their lives, but we are on the Sad Girl Documentary Site, after all.
well knowing that some of the girls are actually mentally stable enough to actually tie the knot with someone is certainly a surprise but not a bad one i just didnt know whos who so its surprising that aki and azki is married but hey good for them

as for the korone divorced rrat i mostly just dismissed it as a nothingburger

niggaphil

wow i actually didnt know that
I mean, Vtuber could get married, right?

I also remember there is a Vtuber couple having sex or shit, and impregnated the wife in live stream. I remembered it was featured in this site few months ago :smugselen:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Date of the Twitter post

Edit:
links to Nayuta twitter stuff
Yeah, Korone would be divorced at best, a lot of those rrats came from her PL channels where she has mentioned at least being in a serious (sometimes confused for married in wording) relationship and possibly a kid but she purged a bit when she joined hololive, not everything, but quite a bit similar to Pekora.
IRyS would totally play it, as would Calli.
Unironically I always lumped IRyS in with the JP girls for some reason.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

well knowing that some of the girls are actually mentally stable enough to actually tie the knot with someone is certainly a surprise but not a bad one i just didnt know whos who so its surprising that aki and azki is married but hey good for them

as for the korone divorced rrat i mostly just dismissed it as a nothingburger
Well, technically, the one we know for absolutely certain was living with a male was... Rushia.

UberSoldat

Last edited:

Awoogers

From Nijisanji at least, Gwelu Os Gar is a father and Debi is married
gwelu has had his son and i think her wife did appear too on stream

Debi is something i didnt know
Yeah, Korone would be divorced at best, a lot of those rrats came from her PL channels where she has mentioned at least being in a serious (sometimes confused for married in wording) relationship and possibly a kid but she purged a bit when she joined hololive, not everything, but quite a bit similar to Pekora.

Unironically I always lumped IRyS in with the JP girls for some reason.
please do enlighten me on the pekora i actually dont know a lot of rrats on the rabbit

also since we are talking about marriage didnt tamaki also got married i think back in 2021/2022?

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Their hope is to be a big Metaverse player. Realistically, they've taken the approach to attach themselves to any Gacha game that comes along, lol.

Though I think Metaverse stuff actually is a good investment for them, but only because they do have the entire performer section. There's a lot of room for VR content that they might be able to provide at a high, Gacha-like upsell level. VR owners are going to be closer to Whale-types generally.

Like what @PleaseCheckYourReceipts said, if you read the document, they consistently mention 'The Metaverse' over and over. Unlike facebook, where I uncontrollably cringe at the mention of it and how out of touch they are, Hololive has a specific and clear vision of what they want with this particular project/product and they aren't trying to make you live inside their virtual hellscape like facebook.

My biggest issue with this is the barrier-to-entry by tying themselves to the metaverse and VR. A considerable segment of their fanbase already have smartphones. I'd wager a huge chunk of the global fanbase is likely to not have a VR headset nor even have a min-spec'd PC to support it (particularly in the SEA region where folks use internet cafes instead). I'm not saying they shouldn't invest in VR as a long-term project given that it's part of the expanding TAM for gaming, but a two-pronged approach with a current gen gacha game of their own in the vein of Nikkei and FGO for the short-term wouldn't be a bad thing. Just fully-commit to monetizing your whales and paypigs.

Mehk

Not-Iofi streaming with friends doing a watchalong. Not-Zen, Not-Risu, and a slime head girl(Not-Moona).

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pokemon perms are so fucking stupid... Kiara said she doesn't think they can play Pokemon Unite after the tournament, again.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Streaming with friends, dunno who the slime person is though.

So they are doing a collab with that dude from Maha5? its he going to stay as a normal streamer now?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Speaking of Hag Love, Pochi-mama released a cover of INVOKE by TM Revolution.

It is autotuned as fuck, but Pochi-love anyway.

Edit: oops

AmpleChip

I wouldn't go as far as saying most of the girls are in a relationship, mainly because they are vtubers. Anime and game-loving otakus of the highest caliber, and often menhera, with their hiring criterias being years of gaming and maybe streaming.
Some exceptions like Azki, sure. But honestly, most of them were NEETs that just happened to land a gig at an anime streamer company. Don't expect these people to go out for a tinder meet and fuck just because they landed one of the weebiest jobs on the planet.
People who think these women all have boyfriends or husbands with kids are just as bad as purityfags.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Not-Iofi streaming with friends doing a watchalong. Not-Zen, Not-Risu, and a slime head girl.

Slime head is not Moona, if you couldn't tell from the purple colour scheme.

Zen is a mod in a number of their channels so...

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

WTF She has a new hair already??? Does Koyori sucks cocks to get this or does these things get grinded based in stream hours??

soap suds

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Pokemon perms are so fucking stupid... Kiara said she doesn't think they can play Pokemon Unite after the tournament, again.
For the best, really. Pokemon sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom